main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Hello

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by kermit-the-jedi, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kermit-the-jedi

kermit-the-jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2008
    Hello my name is Paul and I was apart of the London Rogues back in 2002. Looking to hang out with other people who like star wars. I also hoping to find people to help me with a small project. I have about 75 hand painted cells from the Ewoks cartoon from the 80's. I looking for some way to make then into a cartoon, either old school filming it, or scanning onto a computer. I would love to join you for a meeting some time to see what the current group is doing?

take care

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Welcome kermit-the-jedi

There's lots going on that you can take part in like the parade in just over a week. We also meet every Sunday at 6:00 PM. at our garrison (1781 Wavell St.) just west of Clake Road.

As for your cells 75 is not very many that's about how many are in 3 minuts, but they could be put to gether like a japanamation holding on a few shot to make it longer. My back ground is in television broadcasting so bring them in and we'll see what can be done.

3. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    If you can send me the scanned pictures, I can put them together however you want.

4. kermit-the-jedi

kermit-the-jedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2008
    Each cel is different, some only have a mouth, and other have a full ewok. What i think is need is a program that we could over lap each cell. I know that this might not make any sense. I will try to make out this sunday to meet everyone and get some ideas.

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Paul!!! good to see you again! If you start going to the meetings, maybe we can carpool sometimes. Granite told me you live near us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.