main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by StarWarrior92, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    Hi there. I used to have an account here, but I lost interest, and forgot my password and all that. So I decided to make a new account, and since I didn't introduce myself the first time around,I have decided to do that now.

I'm a big Star Wars fan; love the 6 films, love the CW TV show, love the books, and pretty much any thing else that's labeled "Star Wars". I was born after the OT was released (in 1992) and was actually introduced to the saga by my kindergarten friend.....and the first Star Wars movie I ever saw was Phantom Menace. After that, I was hooked. The Star Wars Podcast "The Force Cast" really peaked my interest again in Star Wars after my fandom started to dwindle (because of school work, other interests, ect). It's good to be back here! [:D]

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow, you've already found your way around here quite well! Welcome and have a great time. Let us know if you have any questions.

3. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine.

Welcome, welcome! [:D]

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back!!

If you haven't already, you should check out our TV forum, LACWAC (Live Action, Clone WArs and classics). You'd probably like Fan Audio too :)

Let us know if you have any questions!!

5. StarWarrior92

Jul 7, 2011
    Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi! I will welcome you now that I've investigated your post count. I have a new rule that I implemented five minutes ago whereupon I will only emotionally invest a heartfelt greeting toward JCers who don't log in once, post an autobiography, get us all throwing a party, tell me I'm the friend you've been waiting your whole e-life to meet, how you don't know how you've lived this long without me, embracing me, telling me how much you love me, holding me when I cry, whispering poetry into my ear, carrying me in your strong arms when I'm too weak to carry on, offering to PM me your bank account information... and then never log in, again after like 2 posts. I have opened my heart to you fairweather noobs and been burned too many times. My heart can't withstand more emotional betrayal. :(

Less than 5 posts? You can take your "Hi there" and shove it. I know your kind. Never again.

Anyhow, hi! Welcome, StarWarrior! It's amazing to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here!

7. StarWarrior92

Jul 7, 2011
    It's amazing to meet you too!

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome Starwarrior, I love your name btw. I hope you enjoy the boards. [:D]

9. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
  10. susanexpress1

susanexpress1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2011
    Hello, I am new here. Nice to meet you.

Editing out advertising.

11. krauser

krauser Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2011
    Hello everyone