main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by kainee, Dec 27, 2012.

1. kainee

kainee Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 10, 2012
    I created my account a little while ago but I didn't post until today. I'm not sure how active I'll be and I'm still trying to figure things out. I hope to have fun here.

Also, what is the throw a dice thing? I saw it as an option on a post I made but it doesn't seem to do anything? And now it doesn't seem to go away? I can't seem to find a help topic on it?

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    kainee: Failte Nua Duine. Hi there. Hopefully, you find enough random things worth doing that you decide to stick around. The "dice" are there for use with the games that take place on here. We have entire games sections, but there are also several games in many of the subforums of the boards. Hopefully, that explaination is satisfactory. Try to see if there are any activities or discussions worth getting involved in and if you run into any issues, feel free to contact one of us or post questions/concerns in here.

3. kainee

Dec 10, 2012
    Thank you for the explanation. I rolled the dice on one of my posts as a test but now it's appended to that post... is there any way to remove that dice roll? Thanks again!

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I dont know about the dice, never tried them. But Welcome to the boards!

5. kainee

Dec 10, 2012
    Thank you!

6. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Welcome to the site kainee! I'm sure you will find lots to do here and have fun. If you need help feel free to ask any of us.

7. chazz

chazz Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2013
    hello and welcome