main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes: Rise of the Chosen (now accepting new players)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Peter, Suresh

"I never thought I'd come back here so soon" Peter said.
    "So soon" Suresh questioned, "Well this is my time, I went back in time to prevent this from happening, this is from that machine."
    "Sylvanus and Lenny." Suresh stated, "Could they play a role in this future" all gazed at PEter. "It's possible but I know one way we can check, but first we should attend to Ruth's injury" Peter said firmly as he rummaged through his pocket on his long trench coat. He pulled out a vial that had his blood. "Chandler, draw up a needle and sringe so we can inject her with my blood, that should stop the wound."

TAG: ALL

OOC: NSB lets get moving

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Actually I took some out of the copter back when we were in the Adirondaks." Chandler said, he then went into his pocket and produced the tems Peter had requested. "If David could sterilize them we should be able to get to work pretty fast, I have some water ready for any clean up." he added holding up the canteens he had drawn earlier.

TAG: Peter

3. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: coughs* david's dead. Well peter can do it

IC: Peter

He reached out as Chandler handed him the needle. He lit a small fire on the end of his finger and ran the needle along it. After a short while he then prepared the needle. He injected his blood into Ruth's arm, in a few minutes to wound had healed.

OOC: Short post, more coming soon

4. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry didn't catch that part.

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth

Ruth turned away and flinched as the needle went in. She really couldn't stand needles, worse than hospitals in her opinion. One of those childhood fears. As she healed she saw the running blood flow back into the wound and the knife hole closing up.
    "That is ten kinds of freaky." She said, getting up, "But thanks. You saved my life. Again." She paused, running her tongue over her teeth.
    "You know, I think that also got my toothache. Thanks Peter, you just saved me a trip to the dentist." She grinned. She felt fine again, no longer dizzy.
    "What's our next plan then boss? I'm not longer down for the count and ready to kick butt."

TAG: Peter, any

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC; Peter, Suresh

"Well I'm not sure, my first bet is to head north where the desert ends. That should bring us to Canada. And there we should check on that machine of the NSBs because if what I think happened, really happened. That machine was set off and your future selves are all dead."

TAG:ALL

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"You mean our present selves, technically we're in their presnet." Chandler said chuckling slightly. "However technically they would have been our future selves since we haven't aged and we are now roughly, what, a decade in the future?" he added looking around at the desolation.
    "I always did dislike paradoxes in time, they always confused me." he continued as he started sketching up some basic desert survival gear for everyone. "We should be ready to go soon." he said from where he sat on the ground.

TAG: All

8. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: PEter, Suresh

Minutes later they'd been ready to head out. Progressing north, Peter adressed Chandler, "Confusing eh? The real brain boilier is that if we hadn't gone into this portal would this future have even exsisted" he commented. That was his concern however it was nessecary to leave, and on one note they saw Animagos had an unexplained ability to time travel.

TAG: ALL HEROES

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Heaven knows." Chandler said shrugging. "If we had managed to take out the machine as planned we probably could have managed to avert this, however this nasty little time skip has really messed things up." he added. "But while we're at it we should proably get to work on finding, either a way back, or a way to fix things in this time period." he continud looking over to Peter, looking for an answer as to wether they return or stay.

TAG: Peter

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ruth

Ruth gave a hollow laugh. It was hard to feel bad that you were dead when it was in a future you were working to change.
    "Ah paradoxes. Can't live with them, can't travel through time without them. But how do we even know if this is exactly the future you're running from Peter? After all, the future is always changing and shifting. This may be the state of the world, but it might have come about by any number of different events."
    She shifted her desert pack on her back as she walked.

TAG: any

11. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Animagos - Desert

He fell through another portal, trying to determine the location of Manny's occasional flickers of Mental Link, He had finnaly mad eit into the Future, as his and Manny's link was restored, Animagos opened the last portal and fell through it, landing behind Manny "Mann-" he fell unconcious.

Tag: All

12. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: PEter, Suresh

"SHe makes an interesting point Peter, at any rate it could be..." Suresh said as Animagos fell hard intot he sand in front of them. "Oh," Peter said plainly with a little laughter. " Once he's woken up we should onyl be a few minutes from the boarder."

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Or what's left of it, the thing about the U.S. Canadian border is it's in a valley, with a huge river. The fact that there is endless desert where ever I look makes me wonder how powerful the thing that wiped them out must be, it's hard enough to evaporate an entire river, but to blow up mountains, it's just, unbelievable." Chandler said shaking his head slightly. "Anyway how do you even know which direction we should go in, it's not like we have to many landmarks to go by." he added shifting his gaze back to Peter.

14. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Emmanuel Mendez

Desert, 10 years in the future

Manny was once again, silent. This usually meant he was deep in thought, or more like brooding. He couldn't believe it. They were 10 years in the future. The sight of the liberty torch jutting from under a sea of sand had been all too nightmarish.

That meant that everythig he knew was gone. Including his family. They had failed.

Unbeknonst to those around him, Manny was slowly breaking down, but the sudden repearance of Animagos had successfully dreailed the process. He now had something familiar to focus on.

"Animagos!" Manny called out as the blue youth fell to the sand unconcious.

Manny checked for wounds but found none, then tried to bring his teammate back to conciousness with light taps.

"Wake up, buddy. We kinda need you..."

Manny had been listening to the conversation between Peter, Suresh, Ruth and Chandler, but he simply had not bothered to join in until now. He had been feeling too distressed to care.

"well....." he said, interjecting upon what was being said.

"Animagos is a teleporter right? well, I think I read a theoretical paper that said that teleporters had an extraordinary sense of direction built into them, that it was almost impossible for them to get lost or not know where they were. If this is true for Animagos, then he can act as our living compass and tell us in what direction we should go."

Manny shrugged after he had finished, then went bak to waking animagos. He didn't know if the theory was correct, since he was not a teleporter, but he certainly hoped so. He desperately wanted to get back to the familiar past. The Future was bleak and devoid of anything pleasant. He hated it even more than the past. But if there was any way, anything he could do to avoid 'creating' such a future, he would do it without hesitation.

The world did not deserve to become a land of desolation. The NSB had to be stopped at ALL COSTS!

Tag: GM, others, animagos

15. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:pEter, Suresh

Peter turned to Manny, "That could work, if he could get us to that same spot we just were, Ten years from now...we could figure things out" Peter said sullenly. He hated this future everybody he loved was dead. Everybody his brother, family, friends,all gone. "Once he's awake we should get going...this place is like a bad dream."

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I don't know, I've had dreams far wose than this, some of them even consisted of the apocolypse, you know the four horsemen, the whole deal, I know weird, but hey stuff like that happens." Chandler said, trying to eleviate some of the apparent stress forming over the group.

17. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ic
    Elizabeth Sylvanus:
    NSB Headquarters

Doors slammed open as Elizabeth Sylvanus walked down the halls of the large NSB building. Times had been tough after Sylar's death but she was preparing the NSB for their final go. Every single special person would soon be in NSB custody, some would convert and others would be eliminated for the greater good.

She looked tired, work had been hard and she needed to get things done. Sylar's various machines seemed to be useless and they were not really her style of how to get things done. She did like the virus however, perhaps a way to cause simple mutations, splitting headaches perhaps causing them to be easily found.

The machines however were causing a larger and larger tug on the mind, they Sylar had been there most brilliant mind after all and he had trusted to them. Perhaps they were useful, perhaps they were not. For now though she would resist the call to use them and work on this virus.

She entered her office and sat down behind the desk that had once been Sylar's. She put her hand up to her forehead and sighed deeply before picking up her phone and calling her secretary "get me Jones please."

Tag: Lenny

18. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:peter Petrelli, Suresh

They came to a great slope where the sand met the land. "This is it when we furth down it'll only be a few miles until we get back to the spot of the explosion. Hopefully when we get there things will be enlightening" Peter said as he began down the slope with his friends followign close behind. He was displeased that he'd failed after all this, he couldn't save them, or maybe he did. Nothng's for sure as of now.

19. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I'm going to have this rpg nixed if we can't get all our players back. So if there's any still interested..

20. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm still here.

21. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    *waves hand*

Hello

22. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    I dont think three is going to be enough so if we dont get the others back by the end of day I'm likely to have the game locked...don't fear ,my friends. I'll have another rpg out around april by the latest and march earliest. I apologize if this game goes down.

All involved made this game quite epics. We've always been top of the queue and we even had a handful of nominations for the rpg itself and some of our talented players. So my sincerest thanks go out to all of you and I hope to role play with you in the very near future...

23. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    aw so you're locking it? Damn and here I was gunna ask to join :s

24. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    i'm still in though i need to talk to you about all this time jumping stuff...

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    sorry all.. we don't have enough people to progress so I'm going to PM Np and haver her lock it soon...but look out for any future rpgs that i may have out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.