main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story (Heroes) Snapshots

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Moonspun Dragon, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    I'm migrating this from ff.n, but there is a little something that I failed to mention in my Author's Note. The first two chapters take place during Season 1. Though, it's kind of obvious. :p And you are welcome to tell me it's crap. :p

A/N: I had planned for this to be a one- shot, but complications arose and I had decided to make this multi- chapter. The chapters switch between Sylar's and Peter's POVs. This is Sylar's POV. Enjoy! :D
    Disclaimer: I own nothing.
    Snapshots
    Chapter 1
    Level 5- Primatech, Odessa Texas
    Revenge. Revenge is the only thing keeping me alive. I hunger for it. I want revenge against Bennet for keeping me in eternal misery. He has me experimented upon. He kills me, then brings me back, over and over and over again. He keeps me drugged so I can't use the powers I have collected. He has earned a special place in my heart. An intense place of hate.
    This is second only to the man who stopped me from gaining the ability I need the most at this moment. Plus, he is the reason why I was caught in the first place. If it hadn't been for him, I would have been in then out with the ability.
    In my drugged mind, I created visions of spilling his blood… and taking whatever ability I may find in his brain.
    End of Chapter 1
    A/N: Sorry this is short, but next chapter will be longer. I hope you enjoyed. :D

2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Sylar's head is a 'fun' place to be in. Nice job!

3. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Hazel: It really is, though a bit on the twisted side. :p Thanks. :D

4. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Okay, peeps. This is chapter 2. As a forewarning, I'm having technical issues with the third chapter, but rest assured, it will come. ;) :p

A/N: This was just supposed to be snapshots, perhaps just as long as the first chapter, but since Peter was being surprisingly difficult to write, as well as this next scene, it just came out longer. :p As a bit of a forewarning to stem any confusion, we come in after Niki stole the parking meter from Sylar and hit him with it. ;) Now, enough of my babble. Enjoy. :D :p
    Disclaimer: I own nothing.
    Chapter 2
    Kirby Plaza
    I shrugged out of my jacket and walked around the fallen Sylar, toward the blonde woman who had interrupted him from hitting me again with the parking meter. From somewhere behind us, a child's voice called out, "Mom, Dad needs your help!"
    Quickly glancing at the woman, I saw her indecision between staying and going. I made the choice for her. "Go back to your family. I got this."
    Wordlessly, she turned around and did as I told her, throwing the meter to the side as she did so. I turned back to Sylar, who had recovered enough to rise to a kneeling position and frantically turn towards me. I didn't give him the chance to recover any more.
    I grabbed his coat collar to straighten him, then started punching him. I let my anger and hatred for this monster, at the pain and misery he caused, put weight into my punches. After the third swing, he was sluggish to recover from my onslaught. I grabbed his collar once more and landed another punch to his face.
    The desire to keep beating the man in front of me was almost unbearable. The only thing that was restraining me, however, was the sound coming from his bleeding mouth. At first, he had his head turned away from me, but he turned his head toward me. I was actually shocked to see him laughing and grinning at me.
    As I stared at him with hate and confusion, it crossed my mind that Sylar was insane. When I saw him look down at my hands, then back at my face with that menacing, bloody grin, I understood. I felt the heat.
    I stared in horror at my hands as I stepped past Sylar, vaguely aware that he was getting to his feet, gasping, "Wait! No! No!" This can't be happening! I'm the hero, not the villain!
    As if reading my thoughts, I heard Sylar's voice behind me, confirming my worst nightmare. "Turns out you're the villain, Peter." I swung around to face him. "I'm the hero."
    I looked back at my glowing hands in disbelief. Deep down, I knew Sylar was telling the half- truth, but I hated him even more for it.
    End of Chapter 2
    A/N: And I managed to re-write half of this chapter as I was typing it up. *rolls eyes* Whatever. :p Anyway, I apologize for ending it on a kind of awkward note, but it seemed like an acceptable spot. This story is unbetaed, so it is a bit choppy. Perhaps one day, I'll come back and smooth it out a bit. :p I hope you enjoyed. :D

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Poor Peter! He was not having a good day.