main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heroes the RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    "Save the cheer leader, save the world" These words have been uttered repeatedly in the last year. Now you have a chance to try.

Currently several evolved humans have popped up though they only make a mere 2 percent of the world population. Whether you are at work or at school your powers have manifested in one way or another. In this rpg several students have discovered their powers and are wondering exactly how they got them and what to do with them. As GM I will direct the events ectera ecetera.

Powers

Power Mimicry
    Absorption (few people can have this power or the can not have many super powers if they do)
    Radiation
    Time Control
    Shape shifting (only into another person)
    teleporting
    Super strength
    Flight
    Sound Manipulation
    Mind Reading
    Telekinessis
    Rapid Cell Regeneration
    Healing Factor
    generating Electricity, Ice, fire ect
    increasing strength through fear
    Control people throgh your words
    Precognition through dreams and painting
    Special "Understanding" come with diverse consequences
    technopath

if you have another power than you have to ask to use it before I approve. Due to having to stay in the plot your powers have to be more realistic than that in the comic book world.

CS:

Name:
    Alias: If applicable
    Appearance:
    Powers:
    Side effects/weakness: ex (Sylar has special understanding but he has a morbid desire to know more which causes him to often kill supers)
    Items: (items you may have wether it be weapons or anything like that)
    Bio: (short and sweet, when did your powers manifest ect ect.)

If you do not know much about the tv-show that is ok we can work around that. There is a main school that all the teens go to which is Manor Public Highschool, and Manor University. The setting is in an imiginary city in Northern/Western US.

Rules:

1. PM ME CS
    2. No Godmodding
    3. Have fun
    4. Follow TOS rules

2. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Delete this post if that is your wish, but i just wanted to point out some Tech points...

The Ability to Manipulate, create, or control fire, is Called Pyrokenisis.
    Electricity = Electrokenisis
    Ice = Cyrokenisis
    Plants = Chlorokenisis

3. windu4

May 15, 2008
    guess no one wants to join then....

4. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    wait cs is coming in.

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    CS Apporved:

Name: Ivy Sharpe
    Alias: Not applicable
    Appearance: About 5'6, short bob of brown hair, regular build. Normally wears casual jeans and a long-sleeved shirt over tshirts or tank tops. Has red butterfly tattoo on her lower right stomach.
    Powers: Telekinesis
    Side effects/weakness: Ivy only has a minimal control over her powers. She can move small objects, but apart from when her powers manifested she cannot manage anything large. She is also claustrophobic.
    Items: Backpack containing: notebook, camera, wallet, mobile phone, switchblade.
    Bio: Ivy was born in Edinburgh, Scotland to Amy Sinclair (a Scottish chef) and Ryan Sharpe (an American writer). She had a fairly uneventful happy childhood and at 19 she moved to New York to go to art school, majoring in photography. However three months ago she was nearly robbed in Central Park. The man who attacked started strangling her when he flew back and into a tree, without Ivy touching him. Ivy started to run when he grabbed her ankle, she tried kicking him away when he was again pushed back by seemingly nothing, this time more violently. When the man landed there was a loud cracking sound. Ivy panicked and ran home. She tried to ignore what had happened, but knew that she had done it somehow.

6. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Name: Jason Sawyer
    Alias: Flame
    Appearance: Tall with black hair and icy blue eyes.
    Powers: Power Absorption, Electricity, and Flying, Technpath
    Side effects/weakness:When ever he encounters water or anything like that he electorcutes himself when he tries to use his powers.
    Items: Backpack, gun, notebook with descriptions of other heroes. Alot of money he managed to download.
    Bio: Jason is currently on the run from the Company. He accidentally killed a man with electricity. He is looking for others like him. Jason spent time in Level Five when the security level went down he managed to escape. He absorbed electricity and flight when he escaped.

7. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    *Cough* Garystu*Cough*

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Please only post here if you are interested in the game and want to join or something like that.

9. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Ok one more character being sent in and than we can start!

10. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    CS APPROVED!!!

I've been waiting an ice age for this!

Name: Ethan Anders
    Alias: Draconius
    Appearance: 5?7?, dark brown hair, built like a fencer, Anglo-American (white)
    Powers: Telekinesis (original), Time Control, special understanding
    Side effects/weakness: he has a desire to collect other powers especially Rapid Cell Regeneration
    Items: wallet, car/house key, cell phone, laptop
    Bio:

Ethan Anders got his Telekinesis powers when he was 16. For years he hid it trying to use it as a hidden weapon. Once he used it on his father who got him angry and killed him. Trying to control himself, he discovered how to make his power ?work? by gaining the special understanding power through fixing a watch. After that, his hunger for powers began. He got his Time Control power by killing an old man on his block. Despite these two murders, he covered up his tracks so well he seems to be an ?all American kid? however the real reason is the fact he uses time control for personal gain such as getting stuff off a computer illegally or to cheat on a test.

11. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Ok the game will have to start tommorow. I have all the cs I need. Darth RL is screwing with me right now so I am pretty busy. Be prepared!

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    cs approved

Name: Selena Vaughn
    Alias: none
    Appearance: slender, face http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SydneyBristow.PNG ;5?6 feet high. Often wears boots
    Powers: Rapid Cell Regeneration
    Side effects/weakness: not really a weakness but may affect other characters relationship towards her, she is a descendant of Adam Monroe through his sixth wife Maria
    Items: 6-shot hand gun (her parents work for the CIA), cellphone, wallet, her parents gave her a shot which has a tracer inside it
    Bio:

Selena Vaughn is the youngest of 3 children. For a child with highly active parents in the CIA, she gets along very well. Being one of the few people to know Adam Monroe for who he is, she fears she will be killed. She first discovered her power after some terrorist thugs tortured her with wire. When her parents discovered it, they decided to keep it quiet to prevent scientists conducting experiments on her.

13. windu4

May 15, 2008

IC Principal Horner

"Greetings fellow students." Principal Horner smiled softly as he steepled his fingers.
    "Welcome to Manor Public Highschool. It's great to see that some ambitious students such as yourself have entered the halls of this great school."

Horner watched the three students critically as he spoke about the curriculum they would be taking ect ect. They didn't seem to know each other very well though. Homer stood up and handed them their neccessary materials.

"Because of both of your evidently good grades I have transferred you to AP 12th grade courses."

"Both of you are dismissed have a nice day if you have any problems be sure to contact Selena Vaugn she is our student helper for today. Be sure to pick up your schedules from her." The Principal said as they left.

Jason glanced at the kid next to him. "Hey I'm Jason nice to meet you um what's your name?" He asked as he held out his hand. Jason was getting slightly uneasy vibes from the guy. As he said this they approached the desk and waited for Selena to give them their schedules.

Tag Selena, and Eathan

IC Police Officers

The two police offers ran at full speed with their dogs as they chased the running women. They were near an abandoned building. The men had not known what she had done only that the FBI called and ordered them to detain her. The women took a sharp left and ended up on a fence. Caged in.

"Freeze put your hands up!" The police men ordred coming towards her the guns held tightly in their hands.

Tag Ivy

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Ethan Anders

"Hey I'm Jason nice to meet you um what's your name?"

Ethan Anders looked up and took the other guy's hand, he seemed to be about Ethan's age. "I'm Ethan." He said. Then he noticed Jason was looking uneasy, "Are you OK Jason?"

TAG: windu4

15. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"It's nothing I spent all night watching Star Trek reruns." Jason said with a grin. "I should have gone to sleep whenI was supposed to."

Jason pushed the look on his face off. He was suprised at the young man before him. He was seemingly throwing off vibes that he was an evolved human.

"So what made you come here?"

Tag Amdrag

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena Vaughn & Ethan Anders

Selena took the scedules from the principal's hand and walked over to the two boys engaged in a conversation. She heard
    one of the boys say. "It's nothing I spent all night watching Star Trek reruns.I should have gone to sleep when I was supposed to. So what made you come here?"

The other one said "Well my mom landed me here. She recently got a job here."

Selena walked over to the boys and asked, "Which one of you is Ethan Anders?"

The boy who recently finished his answer looked at her, smiled, and said "I am."

Selena nodded and gave Ethan his scedule. Then she turned to the other and asked "Are you Jason Sawyer?"

17. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Yes I am." Jason said with a smile as he took the schedule. He ran his hands through his hair and breathed. Vibes from her to. Selene Vaugn. He thought interesting name. He had heard of the supposed "Vaugns" back in level 5.

"Wow I am tired." Jason said. "So do you guys have my lunch period 2nd block."

Tag Amdrag

18. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Ivy

Ivy raised her hands as she backed up against the fence.
    "I'm innocent, I didn't do anything." She said.
    She'd been wlaking back to her apartment from class when these guys had tried to arrest her. Her instant reaction had been to run and this where she had ended up, In an alley at gunpoint.
    To her left was an access door to the abandoned building and to her right a couple of bins. She had to move quickly.
    "What's that?!" she screamed, pointing behind the gunmen. In that second she made a throwing gesture with one arm, sending the bins into the men. Quickly she pulled hard with the other one and the access door was pulled open. Not completely, she wasn't strong enough for that, but wide enough to squeeze through.
    As soon as she was through, Ivy burst into a run without looking behind her to see if the men had gotten in. She came to a set of stairs and ran up, taking the steps two at a time.
    It occured to her that going upstairs would just trap her, but she was already nearly at the top floor so she'd have to deal with getting out once shed lost the men chasing her.

TAG: any

19. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    windu4 approved

Name: Onikami Darthun
    Alias: The Wolf
    Appearance: Ragged black hair, redish eyes, black shirt, black pants, black shoes, red headband. Feral build.
    Powers: Minor absorber, only 4 powers in total, then end. Enhanced senses, pyrokinesis, Technopath, and Rapid cell regeneration.
    Side effects/weakness: His feral attitude plus his powers have caused him to become very distanced from the norm of society, and is generally avoid if seen.
    Items: Stolen DS, Cell phone, backpack, stolen laptop, and the clothes on his back.
    Bio: Powers were present at birth when he managed to take both his parents abilities, Enhanced senses and Rapid Cell regeneration. After a while he had neared, but never met a Technopath, and Pyrokinetic. He's been running and stealing cars since he was 12.

20. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Onikami sighed as he heard the daily commotion in the streets below. His head was basically on a 'you see him, you take him down' list. Suddenly he hears a girl in the alley below scream, and a door begining to get wrenched off of it's hinges.
    Interesting, seen as this building's abandonned... Onikami thinks to himself as he proceeds to the floor below, anticipating the unlikely. His sense of smell told him that the person coming was female, and his vibration sense told him that she was running from something.
    And why run upwards, why do they always runupwards? Onikami thinks to himself in disgust.

Tag: Ivy

21. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena Vaughn & Ethan Anders

"So do you guys have my lunch period 2nd block."

Selena looked at her scedule, "As a matter of fact I do." The other kid Ethan smiled and said "Yes I do guess we will be spending time together."

Selena nodded and went back to gather her things.

Ethan looked at Jason and said, "How much will you say that I get her out on a date?"

OOC: windu can you please check your spelling with Selena Vaughn's name?

22. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Sorry, also GM annoucnement can we please make the characters a little younger? I am making mine 17 Amdgrag I suggest you make Ethan younger as well.

IC

Jason laughed and pulled out 5 tightly rolled twenties.

"I was about to ask you the same question!" Jason said. "This is all the money I got from work this past weekend. Whoever get's the date has to cough up 100 what do you say?"

Tag

OOC: We will get a little closer towards the Heroes story to but action isn't all that important right now

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: posts coming soon

24. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I am making mine 17 Amdgrag I suggest you make Ethan younger as well. Sure, from here on Ethan Anders is 17, but Selena Vaughn is still 15, we'll just say she has great intellegance.

IC: Selena Vaughn

"How much will you say that I get her out on a date?"
    "This is all the money I got from work this past weekend. Whoever get's the date has to cough up 100 what do you say?"

Selena was angry. No one decides who she goes out with. And she dispieses being used as a tool to get money. She walked over to the two boys and puched them both in the right shoulder. Ingnoring their grimincis, she whispered fiercly "Listen both of you. I just saw you two today. How do I know I can trust you? Don't ank me to go out with you untill you earned my trust."

She walked away to the principal who was occuped with paperwork and said "Principal Horner can I talk to you?"

IC: windu4

OOC: Ethan post coming soon

25. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Yes Selena." Principal Horner said as he put down the paperwork. "And yes they are evolved I advise you watch out for Ethan he's a dangerous one. What do you want?" He asked

Tag Amdrag

IC

Jason grimaced and rubbed his shoulder as. "I thought she was out of earshot." He muttered despondently.

Tag Amdrag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.