main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Hey Austin Fan Force

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by neumera, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I think that as the release of Star Wars Episode II gets closer there will be more posts from people outside our little group in this board. A lot of people are just plain excited. Other people are simply trying to rack up their number of posts.

I understand that the Internet offers some kind of anonymity when posting, but I would encourage you to think about these 4 things before you post:

1. Be impeccible with your word
    2. Don't take things personally
    3. Don't make assumptions
    4. Do and be your best

This isn't some kind of Jedi philosophy that I read in a Star Wars book. But, I like to think that the Jedi would follow some kind of similar code.

Just keep it in mind and I'll see you all at the next meeting on April 6.

-Anne

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Man, I totally wish I could come to meetings, and if my sister were still in town, I probably would, with her. But she's studying abroad and partying it up with FF New South Wales, Australia, so I'm all alone.
    I don't have any big Fanboy friends so there's no one else I know who will accompany me to a meeting, and I know my parents don't want me going alone. So...*shrug* :(
    By the time the line camping and everything gets organized, I might be able to meet up with y'all, but you never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.