main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Hey, BDK! What's goin' on, buddy!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by GENERAL_FEL, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Mike,

I came across this photo on the rpf boards this morning, and I just have to ask. Are those the guys from RA?

2. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Jakie I'm actually in Tulsa right now. I was suppossed to leave today but can't leave till tomorrow morning.

Anyways No that is not. I wouldn't be suprised if RA didn't make it though...Pretty funny.

BDK!!!!

3. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hi BDK! Just thought I would drop a line and check out the Omaha boards. Pretty cool stuff! Looks like you have a good group here too. Hopefully we will get to meet a lot of them in Oct. Sorry I missed you and QOV at this last meeting. I was really looking forward to it. Nice choice on restaurants pal! [face_devil] As for the pic that Jakie posted...Imps in armor and underware (that's what it looks like)...I think I will just leave it at that. LOL! ***she just smiles and walks off*** Take care BDK!

Ice Queen

4. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Thanks Girl. Miss Ya!!

5. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Well DUH! How could you NOT miss me? hehehe! [face_devil]. So, I hear that you might be here for the Sept. meeting? Or will we just have to wait until Oct?

Looks like you are up to your eyeballs in planning this Omegacon. Lots of luck my friend. As you know, if we can help, we will. Boy, that Wisconsin FilmCon sounds EXTREMELY cool. Sounds like they really have it together. I think I need to have a look at their boards. :)

Ice Queen

6. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey Big Papa whats new? You still driving a carvan to Plano or what?
    :D * look at the group * if BDK ask you to come over to a beer or something run is just needs you to build a fence. :D

7. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Hey, I luvs the Ottoman as much as anyone else, but what the heck are you saying, dude?
    :confused:

If BDK ever asks you to come over for a beer, run the other way...he just needs you to help him build a fence.

Did I translate that accurately? :D

8. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Asses will be kicked for that one Jakey!!!

9. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Bro, you forget, I did not help you with said fence.

I was only translating for "He who speaks with his buttocks". [face_laugh]

Someone get Otto a breath mint...or maybe some some Binaca!

Just kidding, Otto. You da man!

10. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Amen to that Jakey!!!!

11. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Holy crap Jakey! Sometimes you kill me. I'm taking Otto to Dallas, and lets just say that he will have to keep his mouth shut most of the time. Or he will be dead on the road. LOL! Poor Omaha! They are probably wondering what freaks have taken over their board. LOL!

Ice Queen

12. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Alright, if there is a post aimed at FOV, you know darn well I'm gonna be on it!!! Don't forget who your Queenie is honey [face_love]
    I'm still "Over" that, even if it is in another state!

Lisa, we should trade... let Ashton & Otto ride down together, after all, my son doesn't have a sense of smell!! Sometimes he is the lucky one ;) (Just Kidding Otto)

You know my son adores you!

13. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Uh...NO to that QOV!!! Otto will be enough thank you! I'm glad to hear that somebody adores Otto! LOL!

Ice Queen

14. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    So if You're my queen does that mean that I'm your king??? Trust me I don't forget who wears the pants in the family....Uhhh Uhhh Luv Ya Honey!!!

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.