main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Hey SIJO

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mavrik1989, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    I think we should discuss trying to have a Battlefront 2 tourney and a Role-playing day. I know I've become less active and so have a lot of other high schoolers in the fan force and I think this will draw their attention. I will see what I can do as far as getting us a location and all the needed supplies to do it, but just think about it and let me know what you think. May The Force Be With You!

2. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    I am totally down with it, long as it is on xbox 360..... that would be awesome and maybe we could have team battles..... just a thought, and i would love to start a role playing d20 game....

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Sounds good to me. Just wonder when and where to do it?

4. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    I don't have a place in mind right now, but it will probably be around Vienna. I might talk to James Ellet about using his dad's shop for the Battlefront and the RPing can be done any where pretty much, but we only have the one set of books so not everyone could play. So we should take up a donation from the fan force members to get a set of the needed books to have more than one world going, and it's a donation so they don't have to pay it's only if they want to. This is just my thinking and I'm open to any suggestions.

5. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    If you guys want to do that ,we'll find a place for it. I know we have several members that are into that stuff. And even some of us girls like to play battlfront.

6. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Pick a time and we'll be there. I need a good stress releiver.

7. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    I'll let you guys know what is going down after a little while James said we may be able to use his dad's shop

8. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    You guys think of stuff you would like to do this summer. minis, rpg, or whatever, and we will work that stuff into the summer calendar. Not planning a wedding this time, so yuri & i have more free time.

9. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    Cool I'll try to get the ball rolling on the RPG, and hopefully I can get a job soon to buy a set of the books so there are no restrictions on when we play.

10. BibFortune

BibFortune Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2008
    Bib says don't spend the summer inside locked in the closet - feel free to get out and about!

11. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    Now now Bib everyone knows there isn't the proper lighting to play the rpg in a closet, that's just silly! (i have no clue who this guy is)

12. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    Now that I've changed my icon I want to play some games, to bad I don't have stuff ready yet. Oh yeah after I get my Kit Fisto costume I really want to get custom some clone armor to be Sev. Any advice would be helpful, or if you could get me prices for the Sev costume so I know how much $ I need would be nice.

13. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    We've got a guy in our group that has the equipment to make the armour. So you should be able to get it done for a reasonable price.

14. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    Yay!!! That is wonderful news!

15. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    Yeah it's cool. Hopefully this summer we can help you guys get your costumes done.

16. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    Yeah I hope so to I really want the armor

17. Mavrik1989

Jan 11, 2007
    So anyone with any ideas on when to start getting things together to either play BattleFront 2 or Star Wars RPG? I could really go for some RPG myself but I'm cool with anything.

18. khristenkenobi

Dec 30, 2006
    We'll decide a good time for you guys to get together at the meeting next friday. There are some people that would like to get in on that, but they dont get on here and read the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.