main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA HI READING . NEW GUY HERE FROM ALLENTOWN .

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by xavierrr01, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xavierrr01

xavierrr01 Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    HI.MY NAME IS XAVIER IM 28YRS OLD FROM ALLENTOWN. I VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTREST IN STAR WARS THAT I DO.IM A BIG COLLECTOR OF ALMOST ANYTHING STAR WARS OLD OR NEW TOYS,BOOKS,MOVIES,YOU NAME IT I TRY TO GET IT.I LOOKED FOR ANYONE CLOSE TO WHERE IM FROM AND YOU GUYS ARE THE CLOSEST.JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.PERSONAL EMAIL IS xavierrr01@yahoo.com

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome, Xavier! :)

It's always good to see new faces around here. Feel free to check out the "December Meeting" thread. We plan on going out for a holiday breakfast the morning of the 24th. If you are able to attend, please let me know. :)

Also, don't hesitate to look over other threads and to give us some feedback. If you have any questions, I have my AIM ID and MSN ID in my profile or you can just send me a PM.

3. DarthJacen

DarthJacen Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2004
    Hey Xavier, I'm also 28 and from Lehigh Valley. You're right this chapter is the closest thing to us! I've help with some organizations in the past so I'd be willing to help out in any way I can as well.

4. Red-2

Red-2 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2004
    i live in pottstown!!!! im only 16!!!!

5. xavierrr01

xavierrr01 Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    hi red-2 welcome. saber duel sounds fun cool.

6. Ambush

Ambush Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    Hey guys! I'm from Bethlehem and can't wait till Episode 3. See you in the theater

Ambush

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.