main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HI, Semi new to the area

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by Meta, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta

Meta Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    Hi guys the names colby, some call me meta, some call me other things lol, well im out in the luray area and maybe moving in a few months up front royal ways. Uh lets see well how often do you guys meet? Any of you into saber building? how many of you are there? anyway id love to chat and meet some of you all...im orginally form the chattanooga tn area.

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    We try tomeet atleast once a month, this month was sort of different with the movie premieres. Spider-man 3 and pirates. We were doing both Midnight showings in town. Right now it is sort of small 3 to five people depending on how busy they are. Some times its only two. lol. Lets see, anything else jsut ask. We are getting together for the Pirtates 3 midnight showing at the end of the month. After that We are palnning a day raod trip to a vintage toy museum in Wheeling WV, That is a definate all day event, figuring the car ride is 4 hours there. We don't have set meeting dates like 3rd tueday every month. we mostly get together when the mood strikes us. which is for a movie usually unless its something special. anything else just ask.

3. Meta

Meta Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    cool cool so its a small group hua? Um what kinda cons are around? Anything semi local or we more in the DC/Philly/Metro con area where were more likely to see something bigger than some smaller cons? Hmm...idk what els eim sure ill come up with something to ask or bug u all about hehe

4. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Con wise around here theres not as many as much. Off hand I know Farpoint is in feb. thats near Baltimore. Theres always pittsbugh wich is a blast, thats 4 hours away driving though. You have smaller cons near richmond and Norfolk. Im thinkin of seeing whats at the WV jedicon. thats still a decnt drive though I think Thats 4 hours also. Shore leave is also in the baltiomore area. Thats a big one. and unforunately im working the weekend of that one. but yeah I love cons just can't go to alot of them due to work and stuff. WV Jedicon is the 7th of July. but right now thats all the info i have on it.

5. Meta

Meta Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    Yea i figured were kinds in BFE, happens, so i guess you all are metting up for the Pirates midnight?

6. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    ryeah, right now it seems though its only going to be me. The couple of other people have to go to work the next day hahaha.

7. Meta

Meta Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2005
    LOL, so whats the age range of evrybody

8. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Im 31, A couple of the younger ones that dropped out due to Darth Real Life was 18 roughly, they may be back once they get stuff worked out. Lets see we have another in their 20's. My wife is 28, and My next door neighbor whoi is member just hasn't been able to do things cause of work and stuff is Like 39. Oh and my kids who are honorery members are 3 and 5. so yeah we have all ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.