main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Holiday Get-Together on December 10th

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    So it looks like a few people from the Boston & Foxboro (and maybe a Rhodie member?) boards will be getting together on December 10th for an informal 'Holiday Meet'.

The get-together will be at my place (PM me if you need directions) and everyone (and I do mean everyone) is invited. Have you only posted once or twice? It doesn't matter, YOU'RE INVITED! Have you gone off and not posted in a while? YOU'RE INVITED! Have you been posting since the dawn of time but have never been to a meet? YOU'RE INVITED!

Anytime after 1:00 PM is fine and you can stay pretty much as late as you want. I can't guarantee I won't turn out the lights and go to bed, but you're welcome to stay as long as you clean up after yourself and lock the door behind you.

Food has yet to be determined but if you have any suggestions or if there is something you're itching to bring, just let us know.

Hope to see a few of you there!

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    What about ppl who haven't posted here or been to a meet, but that are friends on our MySpace page?

3. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I'd say a big 'NO' to opening this up to all the 'friends' on our MySpace page. A good handful of them are already posters here or in Foxboro and know about the meet. The 'Friends' who are not posters here, haven't posted on our MySpace page either. The last thing I'm going to do is put a "Come one, come all" invite on the MySpace page.

If you want, you can put a brief 'Next Meet' message up on the site. Something along the likes of "Our next meet will take place Sunday, December 10th. For more info check out the Boston Rebel FF forums."

4. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Will do (through a MySpace bulletin) :D

5. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Okay gang, looks like we're going to have a solid turn-out for this one. Any ideas as for what we should do for food? I'll also be posting this over on Foxboro.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Alrighty, so far for food this is what's going on:

I will be supplying a lasagne (or 2), garden salad and a cake or pie. Richie will be bringing some form of snack and beverage and Jorge is promising some of those dee-lish wings his wife makes.

Anyone else care to add to the list?

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Okay guys, if anyone has any last minute questions feel free to PM me. If you need directions or my phone number, again just PM me. Anytime after 1:00 is fine for showing up, hopefully I'll have everything ready by then!

See you all tomorrow!

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    thanks go out to Chris, Jorge, Jeff, Richie and the ladies (and little Spencer too) for a great get together today. Glad you all could make it and once and for all prove to my wife that you all actually exist!;)

9. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    the real thanks goes out to you Mike for having us over. It was a blast and I can't wait to have another meet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.