main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How did you Northerners get your Fan Club started?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKink, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    I live in Marietta, about 250 straight south of Cleveland, and the nearest forum is the Coulmbus club at about 3 hours away.

I have several friends around here, and this is the central hub of now where's ville, so if any fans exhist, they generally could get around here easily.

my question:

How did you start your club?

We'd really like to have a SouthEastern club, since there is one for every other part of the state. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    We got started with Celebration II, three years ago. There was a "Who from Cleveland is going?" thread that Krash, Padawan92, JarJarJedi and a few others posted in. A lot.

We posted so much in that one thread that TF.N gave us our own city forum. After that it just kind of blossomed. People not going to CII posted and eventually me had our first meeting. A couple months later (at CII, in fact) we became an official chapter.

I don't know if the requirements are the same, but back then you needed:

1. To request a city/area forum.

2. Three posters keeping the forum active.

And if you want to become an official chapter of TF.N you need to announce and hold three meetings with at least three registered TF.N members in attendence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.