main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you think Mace will die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by THE_DOODE, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Defending the jedi temple ?

2. JediMAQ

JediMAQ Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2001
    [image=http://www.thesith.com/vader/assets/vader3.jpg]

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    [image=http://www.sportg.com/brian/pics/drive_by.jpg]

4. Blue_Dawn

Blue_Dawn Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2001
  5. Justified

Justified Jedi Master

Jan 28, 2002
    Horrible boating accident

I'd have to say Vader, though I think it would be cool if Palp/Sid would kill a few Jedi himself. However unlikely

~ Justified

6. Genome

Genome Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Palpy force lightning; writhing in pain as Anakin watches. It would just be nice, Anakin turning into Vader while Palps flash-fries Mace (which Anakin has grown to hate) and then Vader turning into Anakin while Palps flash-fries Luke (which Vader/Anakin has grown to love).

7. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    I'd like to see him be the last Jedi fighting off thousands of clones from the temple. I dont hink Vader, Anakin, Dooku or Palpatine will kill him, they have other things to do. Dooku will die to early by Anakin, and Anakin has to fight Dooku and Obiwan. He cant have 3 duels, and I dont see Palpatine fighting.

8. Uncle Owen

Uncle Owen Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 1999
    My vote goes to Boba killing Mace since it's the only way I can see Lucas making Boba into a more dangerous bounty hunter than his dad.

9. Darth-Mauls-Torso

Darth-Mauls-Torso Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Anakin/Vader's first Force Choke, I'd reckon.

10. Knightstalker-

Knightstalker- Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
  11. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    [face_laugh] @ Sebulba-X

My vote is Vader killing Mace.

12. CUBIE_HOLE

CUBIE_HOLE Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2001
    Boba Fett killing Mace Windu would be like an ewok(Wicket) killing the emperor.

13. gedi

gedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2002
    i hope boba fett does do something special in ep3 as the way he fought in return of the jedi was not what you would expect from a feared bounty hunter. the no disintergrations line could be where he comes good by killing jedi for palpatine but what ever gl dicides it will probably make ep6 battle look even more poor

14. jaeger

jaeger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 10, 2001
    I think Mace will be killed by Boba on Naboo while Obi-wan is fighting Anakin (most likly in the reactor Maul died in) in order to give Padme (and whoever is with her) time to escape from Anakin/Vader.

15. DarthScottyus

DarthScottyus Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    I like the idea of a well-trained and very young Boba Fett taking out Mace at the orders of Vader.

Hey George, if you're listening:
    You're going to have to tie up a lot of loose ends in EPIII. Try to do a better job than the pat answers we got in ROTJ.

16. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    no kidding is this movie gonna be 3 hours long???

17. lavjoricso

lavjoricso Force Ghost star 4

May 25, 2001
    How do you know we will see him die?

that's what people expect to happen,but might not!!!

18. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    Mace is lying on the sofa, eating a burger. In walks Boba.......
    BANG !
    "i'm sorry - did I spoil your concentration?"

19. MR-BADMAN

MR-BADMAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    MIDGETS, thousands of Ginger midgets, Ginger midgets with sticks, some of them have got rocks and one has a catapult or carelessly discarded beer can hold together thingy that Mace gets his head stuck in and chokes to death on a beach with oil in his eyes and thousands upon thousands of Ginger MIDGETS all celebrating and cheering all confident now that Mace is prone, oh yeah there tough now but before it was different, an upright non-choking Mace and they were nowhere to be seen, or Vader, actually thinking about it it will be Vader, or another bad guy , perhaps Vader/ Anakin will lure him to the emperor and then betray him to the MIDGETS.

Damn those midgets!!

20. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    Mr Bad-Man
    I understood from the Episode X spoilers that the mace-killing midgets were going to be bald - when was this gingerness thing revealed?

21. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Mace is the one always shown thinking in all of the trailers for AOTC. I bet he's on to Palpy. In Episode III, I think he follows Palps home and discovers his lair beneath Coruscant. When he prepares to attack, Anakin emerges to defend his master. Anakin has a red saber and the last thing we see from Mace is the look of death while Palpatine cackles in the background.

22. MR-BADMAN

Jan 21, 2002
    Thats the worst part aboot them, they trick you by swanning aboot all bald and hairless when your looking at them , all the time luring you into a false sense of security and them BAM all of a sudden you've got thousands of the hairy little critters biting your ankles and and acting all fidgety, whilst blinding you with that unnatural orange glow so you cant single one out to do violence upon, its a wave of rusty fuse coloured malevolence.
    And the strangest thing aboot them, they are ALL left handed, over 90% of them play pool left handed and they all LOVE watching people pull the legs off spiders, honestly I have done a comprehensive survey and everyone in the wworld said that what I said was absolutely right.

23. lavjoricso

lavjoricso Force Ghost star 4

May 25, 2001
    That would be pritty cool Sapient.

My theory is that Mace will survive,leading Padme,luke and leia away from Vader/Palpy.

He's so powerful and super cool,i'd hate to see him die at the hands of someone like Boba Fett.If he does die,it should be Vader who kills him !!!

24. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    But he needs to die and it needs to be at least clearly understood. There are no Jedi in the universe at the time of the OT other than Obi-Wan and Yoda. If Mace helps lead Padme from Coruscant. Then he needs to be placed on Alderaan. If not, he needs to be seen returning to Coruscant and die at the hands of te Empire. That would be too big of a plothole to be left open.

25. MR-BADMAN

Jan 21, 2002
    Mace will be the last person to face Vader, he will try to stop Vader as Padme and is flying off with Obi-Wan and the sprogs.
    There will be a moment when Obi and Mace argue over who's going to face Vader, on a docking ramp (like the bit in ESB when Boba shoots off) Mace and Obi-Wan will know whoever stays is as good as dead and its practically suicide but Mace will force shove Obi Wan on board and the ship will be ready to take off and you will see Vader stalking through the Carnage and walking toward Mace.
    Then Vader will kill Mace BIG TIME.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.