main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I AM MOVING TO LOS ANGELES

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, May 29, 2011.

1. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I always like Vegas, could use an excuse to be there.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Haha, Jay is coming back to Orange County just after I leave. Dodged a bullet there.

3. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    So, I'm going to now presume that the 28th is out and will be making other plans that day (since the votes are against that day), and will just add that if people are staying til midnight, I MIGHT be able to show up for the last hour of the park being open on the 29th or 30th. Or if anyone else wants to do food right around midnight either in downtown disney or just nearby the park.

4. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    So now my 30th has three options:
    1. Ice skating with friends in the evening.
    2. Vertigo at American Cinematheque at the same time with different friends.
    3. Disneyland all day with you guys.

The person I was planning to go with at some point has backed out of Disneyland altogether for 2011 at least, so I'd need to find a ride to that. Actually, to that or ice skating. Though the ice skating is the closest. I don't know if Vertigo is at the Egyptian or Aero. If it's at the former I can take public transit, but not if it's the latter.

I expect I probably will end up not making it to anything at all.:p:(

WHAT DO I DO GUYS. WHAT DO I DO?!

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Does anyone want to see a 3D showing of TPM sometime on Opening Day or night in or around the Hollywood area? I want to hang out with Prenn again, and other folks as well.

Los Angeles Lakers: Drama, guaranteed.

6. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    I'd be in for that.

7. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Depends on the day/night and time.

8. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I'd prefer that Friday (the 10th), as it's easier for me to use public transit to get to places during the week (weekend schedules are different). :p The time of the movie is a little less important.

9. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Aw. Well shucks, Tuney. :)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'll be working the big LFL TPM festival thingy at the AMC Tustin on Sat the 11th.

LFL gave us 3 theaters in 3 cities at the same time for this. [face_beatup]

11. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    I'm not going to see the 3D re-releases. They leave a bad taste in my mouth.

But I definitely do need to see a movie in theaters soon. The last one I saw was The Immortals, which I hated. I need something good that my mind can chew on. You know, with my brain-teeth. A good drama, or something.

What's out right now? I've actually have no idea. Does anyone want to go see something next week besides TPM?

12. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    If it's hanging out with a bunch of you guys, then it doesn't matter to me. Though, you may get outvoted ZAP. :p

13. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    I don't mean not having you guys see TPM. I mean a separate outing with whomever to go see something else.