main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

If you were Jaina, and you just turned to the dark side, what would be your first order of business?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by NarundiJedi, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarik

Jarik Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2000
    There is nothing written in universe to prove me wrong and I believe it makes for a better story. But you are of course entitles to your own opinion. I just hope you at least read it, before deciding.

2. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    It's about time that we get a female Dark Jedi in the Star Wars universe that is actually powerful.

3. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    There's Lumiya for that... Ask Genghis12...

4. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    I know everyone else has said it, but i would bluezap the Vong, and then get SERIUOSLY mad and pissed off at leia (that would be an opportunity for a cool lightsaber fight) and then kill kyp. And maybe Fey'lya too. (Remember that great scene in Conquest?)

5. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Remember, it's called "If you were Jaina..." :)

I would kill Kyp Durron, or at least wipe his memory. Then find some way to make all of the dovin basals crush themselves to death.

6. ForceAlly

ForceAlly Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Don't kill Kyp, I like what Melyanna planed for Kyp in her fan fic. Anakin Skywalker's nasty technique with his very first kill will be handy [face_devil]

7. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Hmmm...

This just gets better and better! [face_devil]

8. Doogie76

Doogie76 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 5, 2001
    I tried to create a poll asking who will bring Jaina back from the darkside but it was removed cause it revealed spoilers!!
    In answer to the question I think that Jaina will begin to recognize the power that she has and think she is doing good by killing Vong (ala Luke thinking he was doing good in Dark Empire)...eventually she will become consumed with power, combine Hapan shield technology with Chiss tech, and a little combo of something left behind from one of the superweapons...I know is a far stretch, but hey we have seen weirder things in the Star Wars universe (Sun Crushers, DS Prototypes, EOP, etc.)...hell maybe she will make the planetary repulsor work again on Corellia and start vaping Vong and any New Republic people who wont work with her...or maybe someone simply shows her that the dark side is not the way...either way will be fun readings

9. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    It's not like if she uses the Darkside she will wake up and go.. "Hey I am evil now. I want to be Queen of the universe and kill good guys." She will go after the vong first.. Thinking she is doing good. Slowly turning as the dark power becomes more and more apart of her...Then once it has taken over she will become more selfish and want more power.

10. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    Followers. She needs to find a group of people to run around the galaxy with her.

11. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    HMMM.... If I were Jaina, I would zap Jacen a few times and tell him exactly what I thought of him; that he was a wimp, and a disgrace to the family, that never lived up to the expectations that a Jedi was supposed to have, and that I hated being always associated with him. And futhermore that he could never be as powerful as me, even if we were supposed to be twins/equals. Then I'd slap him a few times, pull out my darksiders red Lightsaber and decapitate him....

But thats just me. ;)

12. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I'm a little mystified about the fact that so many people have such strong hatred for Jacen simply because they think he is a wimp. I could understand feelings of contempt, but all this violence wished upon him puzzles me.

13. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Yes, let's visit the violence on Kyp and his dozen-or-so losers. :p

14. Jarik

Jun 21, 2000
    Thos dozen or so losers have saved about a quadrillion people from being killed by the Vong.

15. Darth Tuna

Darth Tuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 1999
    She will kick Vong butt initially,but I think the Vong are actually looking to harness the powers of a dark Jedi. Maybe they will somehow enslave Jaina.

16. Jarik

Jun 21, 2000
    I might get some gum. I like gum.

17. Waning Drill

Waning Drill Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 30, 1999
    "Kill Kyp."

Humbug! Jaina and Durron will undoubtedly have a Sid & Nancy thing going on the moment she turns evil. :p

18. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    OOOH jainasolo2001 that is EXACTLY what I would do to! acctually I can't believe she hasn't done it already..
    anyway after torturing and humiliating jacen I would do the same to kyp and why not anakin while your at it! [face_devil]
    I really never did understand any of the other solos, except for jaina.

19. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Sid and Nancy? More like Harold and Maude!!! Hehehe :D

Jae Angel "Narundi"

20. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Ummm. Didn't Jacen put the Smack down on the main Vong baddy.. That gives points to the kid in my book.

I really do not think Jaina will do anything to her family if she turns Dark. Even Vader still showed signs of love towards his son.

21. Jedi-Sith

Jedi-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 4, 2001
    I would zap the Vong

(Yes that is the Dark side Jarik, anything that has hate, fear, anger, revenge is part of the darkside)

then kill Kyp, Borsk and the Senators that are against the Jedi (not Cal Omas or the cool wookie Jedi)

then kill the imperial remnant and the Chiss set myself as leader of the galaxy and create a Jedi Empire

LOL :)

22. EnforcerSG

EnforcerSG Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2001
    She will fry anyone who tries to turn her back....poor luke/mara/leia/jacan/ani(yes, in mind, ani)/kyp/that Chiss pilot dude/any well thinking senitor/and hopefully the bothan

23. Jarik

Jun 21, 2000
    "(Yes that is the Dark side Jarik, anything that has hate, fear, anger, revenge is part of the darkside)"

Did you look at the link? I don't deny it's existence. I only say that there is no manifestation and it is totally metaphoric.

24. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    She will first go after the Vong. thats a definate and it will be a slow change, thinking shes doing right and eventually come to the point where everyone else is wrong in her point of view. Then she will feel like she has to be in power to control everything, and will want somebody to train under her. Then from there she will become leader of the new republic, and then become empress. and History will repeat itself.

25. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    If I was Jaina...

First on my list is get a cool new leather outfit. Then I would throw away that crappy X-wing and get something more sinister... like a Chiss claw fighter. I would go and kill every Vong that had touched my brother(s)... from that point on I would begin a campaign that would wipe out every one of my families enemies.... hehehe... that's a long frikin list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.