main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK I'll Be Driving Through--Will Wave to Y'all Today and Sunday!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    That's right, going to visit my folks up in Wichita, KS...will be stopping in OKC this evening sometime for a pit stop and maybe catch some dinner. Anybody up for Samurai Sake House ?[face_plain]

Will leave my cell phone on...214-763-9553

Also will be stopping by on Sunday on my way back to DFW. Will have my cell phone with me then too if anyone wants to do lunch/dinner :D

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Brian

2. darthwalls

darthwalls Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Brian, would love to go to Samuri but the wife has me hanging x-mas lights. Sunday we will be in Norman,just south of OKC in a SW TCG tounament from 1-6ish. If you can stop by. There will be several of us from the club there and would like to meet you. I'll have my cell phone so if you can make it give me a call and I will give you directions. My number is 405-226-1639. Have a safe trip to and fro. and have a Happy Thanksgiving.!
    Rick

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Cool, thanks for the invite!

Yesterday traffic was so horrible getting out of Texas that I only made a brief stop in OKC, then floored it to Kansas...

If the timing works out, I'll give y'all a call then.

Happy Thanksgiving...just smelling my Mom's cooking, can't wait till it's ready :p

Enjoy!
    Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.