main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm new. :)

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by jedimindchick, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimindchick

jedimindchick Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Hey everyone. My name is Leslie. Most people call me Les. My 'Jedi name" is Bria Kir. Yes, I actually made up a jedi name. I'm silly like that. Actually, if I ever get to play in a Star Wars RPG, that was the name of my character. Anyway, enough rambling.

I am 25 years old. A mother to a 5 year old geek in training. I am engaged to my ubergeek boy and I am an open-minded moderate Christian. I've been a fan of Star Wars and science fiction/fantasy since I can remember. I've always had a great imagination and I guess it just fed into that. I work at a retail store in Palm Bay as a Front End Supervisor/Service Desk associate. In my downtime I enjoy crafts, gaming (Star Trek simming, D&D, Magic the Gathering, etc...) and working on my website projects. I also enjoy kareoke bars and being with friends.

Hope to get to know all of you a little better. Glad to know there are other fans out there. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one. No one gets it.

Laters! Happy 4th! And May the Force Be With You. ;)

2. jedimindchick

jedimindchick Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    Is there no one around here anymore? :(

3. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Hiya Leslie.

Nice to meet you. There are a few of us left...but we just don't get on the boards that much anymore. The few of us who are around all talk in RL so we don't use this much anymore.

Welcome though.

Art

4. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    Hello Leslie. Welcome aboard.

5. FatMan

FatMan Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2005
    hey i'm fatman, welcome onboard. you should check out the other links in melbourn sections, where too few to be left in the galaxcy, we must bond!

6. Ailin

Ailin Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2005
    Hey Leslie! Welcome.
    I guess I should introduce myself, since most of the people here don't know me. My name is Stefani and I've been a Star Wars fan for a very long time. I'm also a huge Potter and Stargate fan. I used to be on this board (and the RebelLegion board), until things just got too busy and I fell off the face of the planet. I was on Tatooine for a while looking for a hot smuggler....No luck. So here I am. [face_dancing]

7. FatMan

FatMan Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2005
    hey allian dude, am i spelling that right, hi im fatman ther arent much of us left so welcome back, first off whats RL anyway? second yall should vote cause that one dark arrow dude droped out n said "vote on eho wantz ta take my place" so i nominated myself yall should check there nominate yerself or votew for me or fer somebody ho no'z how ta spell kick abbs n may the force be with yall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.