main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Im very Proud

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Darth_Kasst, Jul 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Kasst

Darth_Kasst Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    Ok Episode 1 was pretty much spoiled for me by all the music videos, the promotions, the toys, the sound track (track 11 Qui-Gon's Noble End). And I will admit that I did like TPM more then some people did but I didn't expect it to be better then OT, Now after it was over I took a vow that I would avoid all magazines, tv spots, reviews, toy stores for the next 3 years. Episode 2 comes around the corner, the only thing I saw was the trailers and It was great, the only things I knew were whos in the movie and what I saw from the trailer and my best friend knew all the spoilers for months. Im taking the same vow for EP3. Whos really going to stay true to the Non-Spoilers section.

Everybody, please listen to Queenie. :)

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
  3. Darth_Prozac

Darth_Prozac Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2002
    I tried to stay spoiler free for Episode 1 but some jack ass told me Qui Gon died at breakfast before the movie. he then proceeded to spew everything he knew. Jack ass. So for Episode 2 I spoiled it myself and read the script summary. I'm undecided about Episode 3 since I don't think there will be too many surprises. We all know what happens.

4. Darth_Punk

Darth_Punk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I watched a documentury interviewing the actors from episode 1, a week before it was released in Australia and the stupid interviewer said to Liam Neeson "so, because you got killed at the end of this one, will you come back as a ghost in the next one?"
    I couldn't believe that she gave away such a crucial plot point before general release

5. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    i wanted to stay spoiler free for both Episode I and II but my a-hole mate, Rick, went and told me everything!!! [face_plain]

G. Lucas

6. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Darth_Punk: Angela Bishop must die a slow and painful death.

7. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    HawkNC
    I was about to say the same about Angela Bishop

8. Sophita

Sophita Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I spoiled myself silly for AOTC, and I think for the last SW ever, I'm definantly going in spoiler free. *crosses fingers*

9. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I don't think I will be able to do it.
    Its to tempting even though I want the excitement of not knowing.

10. OB3

OB3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2002
    I can admit right away that no matter how much I would love to be spoiler free I
    will not be able to contain myself!
    Heck, I wasn´t even able to stay spoiler free for ROTJ back in 1983 but bought
    the comic book version before
    the premiere even!
    I´m glad I was spoiler free for
    the very crucial moment in
    TESB though all those
    years ago!
    Nothing in movie history can
    ever be as mindblowing as
    that revelation anyhow!

11. JediKnightObiWan

JediKnightObiWan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    I always tell myself I want to stay spoiler free till Episode 3, and i try very hard but i cant. i wanna find out what happens, but im still gonna try not to find out what happens.

12. Crazy_Vasey

Crazy_Vasey Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    I was completely unspoiled for Ep1, didn't even know who was gonna be in it apart from Obi-Wan and Maul yet I was slightly disappointed.

Ep2 I was massively spoiled, knew every little detail and quite enjoyed the film.

I'm gonna try spolier free for Ep3 but I doubt it will work.

13. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I knew what was coming in almost every scene in AOTC. Therefore this post is my vow. If you see me post in the Spoiler forum, ask the closest MOD to ban me.

And TK$@!, that only goes for the spoilers forum. Don't go trying to get me banned everywhere else. ;)

14. DarthDooku

DarthDooku Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2000
    I am definately staying spoiler free for Episode 3. It's the last Star Wars film and I want to be surprised as much as possible.

It's a big challenge in this day and age!!

15. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
  16. DarthSmurf123

DarthSmurf123 Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Man, I totally understand. I kinda lived under a rock for ep. 1 and didn't know any spoilers. Then i changed that for AOTC and for the first 2 1/2 yrs i read all of the spoilers, until they got too big. like i knew about shmi and corde's death, tusken raiders, and ani's hand. so i didnt get the thrill i expected, but still a ton. so im sticken to just the trailers and the cast for Ep.3 and cant wait for the most anticapated and most likely best scene, other than " no luke, i am your father", in sw, the duel w/ anikan and obi-wan. anyway i have written a ton and im goin to stop now, so chill ttyl

17. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]It doesn't seem like people are listening Queenie. :p[/color]

18. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    Slinks in . . .

Spoilers and non spoilers are both the same about now . .. I'll probably be booted from here next summer though.

So hi for now . . .

19. DickieSWnut

DickieSWnut Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    It's going to be sooooo hard but I'm going to try it for the first time. It is going to be difficult to not read the packages on the new toys when EPIII comes around though. I'll just have to throw them in a box till the movie comes out. Wish me luck!!

20. Rabid_Monkey

Rabid_Monkey Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    i tried to remain spoiler free for ep2, but there was no doubt that yoda would be cgi (cries) and that yoda would fight, that i just didnt want to see, but when i saw it, it was entertaining, i liked it. ep1, i didnt know anything about until i saw it, ep2, i knew about yoda, but 3 will be strange, knowing it will be the last star wars film for all eternity, we will have nothing to look foward to....damn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.