main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

############ IMPORTANT! People still waiting for tickets to arrive in UK

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by timbolton, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    If you are still waiting for tickets to arrive in the UK (UK-based people), and you need them before Wednesday, get in touch with See now!!!

I have just got off the phone to them, my tickets were being sent out today but they can't gaurantee them arriving before Wednesday (Royal Mail is not the courier being used today). Expected arrival day was going to be Wednesday, and that is obviously too late for me since I have already booked train tickets (specific ones), hotel and arranged to meet/greet people. And no way I am going to let anyone down, and tbh these tickets should have arrived a week before a show.

Anyways, what I am suggesting is what I did ... they have been able to stop my tickets going out, and have changed my status to "will call" like the European/USA/etc attendees and I'll collect them at ExCel.

But you have to do it ASAP, or they will send them out soon.

Anyone who has no problem waiting till Wednesday, DO NOT RING SEE. They have been great (and efficient) to sort out this issue (which is not of my doing, and I am not going to lay blame on any quarter), so I don't want to see them getting angry phonecalls.

Make the decision quickly, will call just means you can queue before the show and everyone outside the UK is in a similar situation - on Thursday and early Friday morning too I believe.

2. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Thanks for the update Tim!!

I'm not leaving till Thursday, though was going to be early. I can always leave late on Thursday like originally planned if needs be, but let's hope they show up on Wednesday!

3. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Thanks Tim. I only ordered mine the other week and heard nout, but will call on Wednesday to see what's best for me.

I'm glad they're setting-up the 'Will Call' procedure as it works well especially as it's open on Thursday and early Friday.

4. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    w00t - got mine today!!!

Darn post lady had to wake me up from a nice lay-in on a day off though... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.