main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX In case you haven't heard....

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Mar 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    The Star Wars Celebration II is going to be held in Indiana in May 2002.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=9821

I think we may need to start planning now, because these next 13 months are going to fly by!

Big Chris

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi everyone! This is Shara from the Indianapolis Fan Force. I'm making a post out to all the forums, that we know of so far, who have been talking about the Celebration in Indianapolis next year. We're trying to plan a get together for FanForce members who have made the journey. So I'm asking if someone from each of these forums will keep track of who is coming out here and PM me. Then I will contact this person probably after the summer and start making plans. Thanks a lot!

If you have any questions, feel free to post in the forum or PM myself. Also, be sure to check www.geocities.com/sica_wiev for Indy info. In the next few weeks, though, it will move to www.indyknights.com

Thanks for your time!

3. Agent_of_Chaos

Agent_of_Chaos Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2001
    whats up with it being in Indiana. no offince(sp?) but why dont they do it in colorado again. it makes more cents because thats where the insider headquarters is located. thats just my input. well plus its closer but damn what a guy will do for star wars.

4. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Well, actually the Insider, which is part of the Star Wars Fan Club, is now owned by Wizards of the Coast and they are based in Seattle WA.

Big Chris

5. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    Hi Shara,

I'll be keeping track of the Austin Fan Force participants. I personally can't wait since I didn't go last time...

Thanks,

-Anne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.