main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation In this thread, please fabricate "scoops" for Episode 7-9!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by BigAl6ft6, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will not have a trailer. Instead, there will be a traveling theater that acts out certain scenes from the new movie.

2. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    A historical holographic message will be played, with Tom Kane's voice from the Clone Wars giving the newsreel voice-over heard from the episodes of the show.
    Other actors from The Clone Wars will be touted on starwars.com as making appearances that will turn out to be very short cameos most won't even notice.

3. Tornado Wrangler

Tornado Wrangler Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 22, 2013
    I heard time-travel will be involved . . . .

4. The_Coon

The_Coon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2013
    if i post it pherhaps it will happen

I will be in the films

5. Original Oatmeal

Original Oatmeal Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    I would put all the famous movies stars in it and call it Oceans 14, in the Stars.

6. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Gary Busey will provide Chewie's growls.

7. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    All background characters will be paided in Disney Dollars, the exception being those background characters who will star in a Spin-off feature. They'll get half their pay in real money and half in Disney Dollars.

8. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    The sequels will be projected onto two IMAX screens so Georgey can cram twice as much visual clutter into our eyeballs.

9. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    The new trilogy will introduce the use of underwear in space.. not in the form of bras, but rather, the use of adult diapers. It appears the Force does not give one the power of bladder control.

10. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    As a node to Star Trek JJ has decided the first victim in the film will be a Royal Guard in bright shinning red armor.

11. Darth_Quintonis

Darth_Quintonis Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    BREAKING:

John Williams, famous composer of the first six Star Wars movies, asks for "a mere 1.1 Billion Dollars ..." to score the next Star Wars trilogy. Disney representatives, speaking on condition of anonymity, say that the word on the street is that Disney has flat-out refused Mr. Williams and that J.J. Abrams has been given orders to make Episode VII the first Star Wars movie as an avant-garde silent film. There is no word yet on whether this will affect Mr. Arndt's script, which was said to be finished already.

BigAl6ft6 and Sum-Wan like this.
  12. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I just found the script for Star Wars episode VIII. It is to be directed by tarantino. Here are some quotes from the script:

What planet are you from.
    What?
    What aint no planet I recognize. Do they speak basic on what?

When you pulled up here, did you see a sign in front of my house that says "dead hammerhead storage?"

Thirty parsects away, I'll be there in ten.

I don't need you to tell me how kriffing good my jawa juice is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys poodoo. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it.

This place, Dex's diner?
    Why not? Nobody ever robs restaurants. cantinas, toshe station, fuling stations... you get your head blown off sticking up one of them.

eht13 and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  13. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
    As an homage to his critically acclaimed contribution to the story of Star Wars, Dave Filoni (former Animation Director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars) will play the role of Plo Koon 'Magic' Skywalker, Luke's eldest son. "It's exciting news," Filoni said. "I'm pretty sure the fans are going to be thrilled." It is also rumored that Filoni's former author avatar favorite character will appear in the movie, taking Yoda's place as a role-model for all the new Jedi. The Duros bounty hunter Cad Bane may be be in the movie as well. Will he contradict the EU? Only time wil tell.

14. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I've been hiding in George Lucas' attic and have attained riveting information-

Peter Dinklage is playing the son of Han Solo!

15. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Just got a call from the big three, turns out none of them signed on. Though they all admit to leading them on for months for free physical fitness trainers.

16. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Wrong thread.

17. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I just got a e-mail from Business Week in the future: due to Disney's success with strong-arming theatres for more profit on opening weekend for Iron Man 3, in summer 2015 Disney has officially gone mad with power and, with a chorus of maniacal "AH-HAHS! Money money!" from Mickey Mouse and friends, they demanded 110% of Ep 7 theatrical profits for the first month of showing. In response, theatre chains across North America revolted and refused to screen the film so now Ep. 7 will only screen at theatres in Disney Parks and maybe screenings in Skywalker ranch. Line ups are expected to take as long as into October to see it. Bring water and provisions.

Ryus likes this.
  18. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode VII will be VII minutes long.

19. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    STAR WARS SHOCKER: GEORGE LUCAS RUNS SCREAMING FROM EP 7 SCREENING. Says "What the hell happened to that outline I wrote" to random bystander. Bystander shrugs.

DarthRelaxus and Ryus like this.
  20. Feng Shui Engine

Feng Shui Engine Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 24, 2013
    "JOHN WILLIAMS DROPS OUT OF EPISODE VII. MOVIE WILL NOW BE SCORED BY JAMIROQUAI"

DarthRelaxus and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  21. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    90's nostalgia FTW.

22. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    George Lucas will play the villian in Star Wars VII as the son of Jabba the Hutt and Shmi Skywalker. Turns out the Sandpeople were pimping her out while she was their captive. Jabba paid top dollar for 30 seconds with her!

:eek:

23. Sum-Wan

Sum-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2013
    My sources have new info about the plot of Episode VII... They tell me that during a trip to the outer rim Luke Skywalker will land on a strange planet where he finds an ancient Sith Temple and inside it he discovers a STARGATE... I smell a crossover!!!

24. Jeff Vader

Jeff Vader Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 6, 2012
    George Lucas came round my house last night for Frito Pie and Pabbs. He told me the whole trilogy is going to be a game of holo chess between Luke and Ghost Palpatine. Phillip Glass is scoring the movie which will just be the word "clone" repeated non stop for 2 hours. He then nuzzled my shoulder and said "You'd sure look purdy in a gold bikini". This made for an awkward rest of the evening.

25. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    All of the action sequences will be filmed in confuse-o-vision.

BigAl6ft6 and Jabari like this.