main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Inactive Notice

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by BrotherHalo, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey SLC!

Jedi_Knight_Birr and I just wanted to alert you guys that it's been since April 8 that anyone's posted.

Remember, to keep your FanForce chapter active, you need to keep this forum regularly active and have at least 3 meetings within a calendar year.

We'll be checking in on you guys! Let us know if there's any problems, etc!

Thanks!
    BH and JKB

2. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Yes, I think there's a problem. Can we get a cattle prod or whip to herd those lost little doggies back into the fold? Andy? Mary? Riley? Where the heck is everybody?

3. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    We're looking at 1 week with one post. Unless we can get the CR to chime in, we'll have to move SLC to the inactive forum section...

4. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    Wake up everyone!

5. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I think we're doomed. :_| I'm going out of the state until July 4th & won't have computer access until I get back.

6. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Drag... I guess it was only a matter of time before we got this notice. I'd hate to see our little corner of the fanforce go away but at this point we are technically inactive. Sorry I've been slacking so much. If anyone wants the CR position who thinks they can do a better job and liven things up, I'll gladly pass the torch.

7. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    As I told Jedi_Noghri, I'll give you guys a week or so to decide on a new CR and getting another meeting under your belt. If you can do that, we can stave off the move to inactive.

But if there's no real movement on doing this, we'll have to do it. Sadly :(

8. Zas

Zas Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 8, 2000
    I came to one of the get-togethers a long, long while ago. I'm up for going to another sometime. :) Especially if it will help the place out!

9. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I find it very sad to do this, but I'm going to have to close this forum down and move it to the inactive forums.

If anyone wants to create a new Salt Lake City FanForce, please post in the Southwest Regional Discussion forum (which is also languishing).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.