main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Inserting the Deleted scenes back into the movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by sithlord2049, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Well for me I was thinking that it was about time Qui Gon rushed after getting Anakin since he and Obi Wan sensed a disturbance in the Force, when they arrived Tattoine in the first place.

Qui Gon also told Obi that it won't take too long to complete "some unfinished business". If there was a time to high tail, it would be after that was done. Anakin's difficulty in leaving his mother, ensured, they better make a move on, especially finally after Anakin agreed to carry on.

2. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Good point. The disturbance was no doubt caused by Anakin, though.

it confused me and a LOT of other people when TPM was new

If you'd never learned of the existence of the deleted probe droid scene, you would probably have come to the same conclusion that I did.
    As I've said before, we would be better off if we didn't know.

Deleted scenes are vastly overrated
    /LM

3. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    The disturbance was no doubt caused by Anakin, though.

But don't you think that if it was so, then Qui Gon would have noticed something about Anakin as soon as he showed up the first time?

It was only after Jar Jar got in trouble, Anakin got a second look and it was Anakin who was following them, asking whether they had shelter.

Furthermore, Qui Gon tells Obi Wan on the ship itself to be wary. So, for that, I don't believe it was Anakin. Rather, its could be more likely that it was Maul/Sidious intent on capturing Amidala.

4. Iceman_X

Iceman_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    I WANT THE SCENE WITH AAYLA AND PLO IN THE DROID CONTROL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.