main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Into the Twilight: The Haunted Mansion RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostly_Host

Ghostly_Host Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far
    At The Door
    LZM
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    DVC
    On the Grounds
    Everyone Else

[color=green][b]GM's OOC:[/b] So sorry to see you.... depart.... Teegirloo. Hurry Baaaaaack. Be sure to bring your.... death certificate. [/color]

[hr]
    [color=purple][b]IC: The Ghostly Doorman[/b]
    [i]Location: The doornob[/i]

The doornob watched defiantly as the group grew even larger. He knew they couldn't break down the door, not as long as he strengthened it. Perhaps they would find the other doors, but that was none of his concern.

The first woman that chatted with him spoke up again...

[i]"Mr. Doorknob, it is true we are all strangers, but we have been invited. We would be eternally grateful if there was someway you can summon someone or ask perhaps the butler to come to the door? I'm sure Mr Ravenwood appreciates your concern for his property, but what if we are invited and you did not allow us in? You know Mr Ravenwood, would he be upset?" [/i]

The doornob looked deep in thought. The woman did raise a good point. But he knew Master Ravenclaw was not expecting guests!

Another man joined the group weilding a nasty looking rock and threatened to break open the door. The Southern was it? woman stopped him and pursuaded him to wait for a moment.

The doornob signed. These folks just didn't get it.

Suddenly, the doornob began to shimmer, and from it, a whispy ghost stepped forward. He had a greenish tinge and was definitely transparent.

The ghost was a man, about 6 feet in height, wearing a decorative coat and a fancy top hat. The hair that was seen under his head was foppy and brown; he was clean shaven and he had a portly demenor. The ghost wasn't fat, but his ectostructure was definitely... thick. Had he mass, he would probably be about 210 or so pounds.

The ghost gave a happy smile to the man with the rock.

"I dunna think that'll do ya much good mate." he said, then turned to look at the Middle Aged woman, happy to be looking at them all at his normal height.

"I know fer a fact darlin' that weerre not spectin any guests ta day. Enna fact, dey're all inside right now. I dunno who invited ya all here, but maybe ya should ask em wat ya shud do!"

The Ghostly Doorman took a stance in front of the door, watching them all with interest.

[b]TAG: Door Group [u]Only[/u] [/b]
    [/color]

2. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    On the Grounds

Seth had had about enough. This was getting crazier and crazier. He vaguely remembered reading something about how everything in your dreams symbolised something in your life or your personality. Maybe that guy James who was getting agnry and apparently trying to wrestle the ghost was a manifestation of Seth's more impatient, aggressive side. Perhaps this Anthony stood for Seth's reasonable, thoughtful side. And maybe the mansion itself was representative of some sort of hidden fear or something. And perhaps the fact that these people were all from the boards was symbolic of the fact that he spent way too much time on the JC. Everything had a meaning, in dreams (or nightmares). He just had to remember that. It all revolved around him, dammit.

So the main idea was just o get inside and get this finished. Forget everyone else, he had to get inside. He approached the door. Standing there were a small group of five other...RPers (if that was indeed who they were supposed to be)... and they seemed to be in conversation with something. Seth soon realised, to his horror, that it was another ghost. A man with a top hat and coat, portly and putting Seth in mind of the kind of footman you might have found at the poshest estates or something back home in Britain. Except for the fact that his speech wasn't exactly upper class at all. He didn't seem bothered that one of the RPers had just threatened him with a rock.

"We don't know what we're doing here," said Seth to the doorman, "But maybe you should just go and double check with your master to see if he wants us to come in. It's more than your job's worth to keep us out here in the cold and the dark. You clearly aren't aware of who we are."

Tag: Door Group

3. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    LZM standing at the door in fine company

Yet another person had made it to the door.Seth was his name she believed. One by one they were coming. Perhaps thats what it/they were waiting for. We go in as a group.

There was a partial response to her request. At least they were conversing with an image of a human.

Why if this is such a grand house,does the staff talk in such poor accents? Or was this all a large tease. Toying with us already?

Or

LZM folded her arms and nodded her head towards the apparition.

"It's been a very long time since someone has knocked on this door, hasn't it? I do believe you are quite delighted in seeing us and are prolonging this as long as necessary because you are lonely.

All of us are here for a reason. All of you in there want something or need something that you can't accomplish. That's why we are here. You want us here to do something for you,that you can't do, or obviously you would have done so already.

We can urge our companions to hurry, for we should all enter as a group.No doubt you will tease us, frighten us, pull our strings, but the truth is - you need us."

LZM turned her back on the spectre and waved her hand to the ones beyond the door.

"Hey guys, hurry up will you? We shouldn't keep our hosts waiting. They've been waiting for us for a very long time."
    She turned back to the doorman a grin on her face.

"Isn't that so?"

TAG:The doorman, my fellow companions at the door, etc.

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Tyler

Tyler stood there and viewed the crowd that had gathered near him. Some appeared frightened by what was happening, others appeared eager. Some, still, appeared bored, as if they'd rather just find a way to end this craziness and get on with life. Tyler wasn't exactly sure where he stood on the spectrum, but he knew he wasn't scared. And that was good, because it looked to him that this group needed a leader who would be steady. He was glad he had taken charge, and while listening he began to forumlate a plan.

He fiddled with his large beard, and nodded as those around him began to introduce themselves. Tee, whom he knew for her love of the Noghri, was here. David went next, and told them they could call him "sparky". Tyler let out a small internal chuckle, and continued to listen. He didn't know sparky yet, but he was sure that would change. A woman named Steph spoke up next, and as she mentioned her JC name, Tyler remembered some interaction with her from the failed Jurassic Park RPG. He knew her to have some intelligence and good wits, something that would no doubt come in handy here. James spoke up next, but gave no indication he was from the JC Forums. Tyler was pretty certain he was, as everyone else was. It would just make sense. Brandon, Scotty, and Martin went next, each of whom Tyler knew from the JC boards, and thus had some level of trust and confidence in. He peered around to see if there was anyone else, but he saw no one else ready to speak, so he decided to speak up again.

"All right, now that everyone knows everyone's name, let's talk strategy. I'm convinced were going to find someone here sitting at a computer terminal, causing the music to play and the voices to come, and trying to get a good laugh at us. My thought is to go to the back of the mansion, and try to find a back door, as that's probably where they'll be hiding, expecting everyone to go through the normal motions and being freaked out. And, besides that, there's already a group that seems to be trying the front door, so we might as well see what else exists, no?"

Tyler was takling with his hands now, something he did as his adrenaline pumped and he felt more and more comfortable. It was irrational, for him to feel so comfortable taking charge of people he hardly knew, but here he was, doing it and succeeding. He waited for someone to respond to his plan, and pulled Brandon aside. He spoke quietly to him.

"Just between you and me, I find it odd that a certain JCer we interact with quite often isn't here. You think it's possible he was actually away from his computer considering the philisophical differences between 'would you like fries with that' and 'can I get you fries with your order'?"

Tyler said that last line with a grin, hoping Brandon would know, without a doubt, he was referring to Imperial_Hammer. It just seemed to make sense ... with himself, Brandon, Steph, and Scotty here, where was Hammer? Was he the one inside playing with the computer signals? Was he really a communist spy from Russia? Tyler loved his old conspiracy theories and patiently waited for the response of Brandon, and the rest of the group.

Tag: BaSSiL, rest of the ground group

5. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Matt

Seth moved forward to the Door group. Maybe I should do the same, eh? Eme thought as he walked forward and rendezvous-ed with the Door group.

It was an eerie yet kinda funny scene as Matt watched friends that he usually interacted with start arguing with the doorknob.

"Not letting us in, eh? Too bad..." Matt said sarcastically.

TAG: Seth, Door group

6. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as Scotty
    On the Grounds

Integral's little speech made Scotty feel better. He now knew that they were all in this together. And his idea of `somebody sitting at a computer` pulling all the strings...like the Wizard of Oz...made perfect sense. He watched as Tyler pulled Brandon aside. Scotty tried to listen in, but he was too far away from them. He couldn't hear anything. What were they talking about?

TAG: Integral's group on the Grounds...

7. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spiffinator:

"I think that's a tremendously great idea. Let's pull the curtain back, even though I think it's all real. Who would have the time to set something so elaborate up and get us here instantaneously like that. How could he possibly do that? Unless you're suggesting some kind of holodeck scenario, and I don't think that's possible as of yet, and certainly not something that a 'Comic Book Store Guy' like Imperial_Hammer could manage to create and keep hidden from the masses. Unless you're thinking it's some kind of mass delusion, a shared fever dream, like Restless on Buffy. Possible, very possible." I gestured toward the mansion. "But by all means, lets go to the back and check it out. It couldn't hurt anything, and would certainly be better than standing here spinning our wheels." I turned and started walking toward the back of the spooky mansion.

TAG: DarthIntegral, rest of group

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Brandon/BaSSiL

Following himself, more people introduced themselves. More people from the JC. More posters, more RPers. This just didn't make sense. Why were only JCers being brought here? Why?

Tyler began to speak again, this time talking with his hands. "All right, now that everyone knows everyone's name, let's talk strategy. I'm convinced were going to find someone here sitting at a computer terminal, causing the music to play and the voices to come, and trying to get a good laugh at us. My thought is to go to the back of the mansion, and try to find a back door, as that's probably where they'll be hiding, expecting everyone to go through the normal motions and being freaked out. And, besides that, there's already a group that seems to be trying the front door, so we might as well see what else exists, no?"

Brandon was about to agree when Tyler pulled him aside in order to speak more in private.

"Just between you and me, I find it odd that a certain JCer we interact with quite often isn't here. You think it's possible he was actually away from his computer considering the philisophical differences between 'would you like fries with that' and 'can I get you fries with your order'?"

Brandon's eyes slowly dawned with realization as he contemplated the people he and Integral dealt with together on the RP forum. With a mischevious glint in his eye, he turned to Tyler. "Are you suggesting that Hammer is the Wizard?"

TAG: Integral

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

9. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    LZM at the front door of the mansion with companions.

ZM shrugged her shoulders as a few began to head towards the rear of the mansion. Perhaps they may have better luck gaining entry or discovering the truth. The sooner they were all back home the better.

If this was a sham, it certainly was an elaborate one. ILM could have done no better.

She was curious as to the reaction of the doorman and turned to face it once more.

TAG: Mr Doorman and companions.

10. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far

*And remember, these things are fluid, folks can attach and disattach from groups, as well as form their own

At The Door Folks
    LZM
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme

The Integral Party
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    HanSolo29
    Phoenix Rising

Other Unaccounted For Players
    LSA
    Vassago
    *Insert your name here if not mentioned*

[i]Location: In Front of the Door[/i]

All these people talking to him was beginning to get the ghostly doorman nervous. He had one gent talking to him about going in. And the creepy woman was talking about how they all needed the group. And then some other younger man talking about how it was too bad they wouldn't be let it. Why were all these people here, and what did they want?!?

And why in the bloody hell weren't they on the list!!!!!

"Look you alls." he said, his voice seeming very desperate and tense, "I... I... don't know why yur here as well as you do. I'm just a bloody bloke trying to get ahead ya know? I do wat I'm told an there ya are! If ya all promise ta leave a me the bloody well alone, I'll tell ya a story though. Can ya do that? Please???"

[b]TAG: Door Group [u]Only[/u] [/b] [/color]

11. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the absence...waves were ripping at my local and i've been there all weekend.

IC: Daniel Smith

"Look you alls." he said, his voice seeming very desperate and tense, "I... I... don't know why yur here as well as you do. I'm just a bloody bloke trying to get ahead ya know? I do wat I'm told an there ya are! If ya all promise ta leave a me the bloody well alone, I'll tell ya a story though. Can ya do that? Please???"

Daniel stared at the ghost for a second in disbelief "You want to tell us a story?" he shook his head "If it means getting inside eventually...sure go for it mate im all ears". He crossed his arms over his chest as he waited, the white cuff's of his black jacket standing out starkly against the otherwise unrelieved black of his uniform.

TAG: Door folk

12. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005

Brandon had read him, and read him well.

"Are you suggesting that Hammer is the Wizard?"

Tyler chuckled, stroked his beard a few times, and finally responded.

"Look, all I'm saying, is I imagine he'd be near us. He'd catch wind of us if he were here, sucked in like we were. I'm sure of it. Especially with as loud as we've been. He'd have to have overhead 'Integral' and 'Bart Simpson, Sith Lord'. It seems kinda wierd that something this big would go down on the JC RPF, and he wouldn't be involved. Plus, he's a philosophy major, so we know he have plenty of time on his hands. Not saying I think he's the Wizard, just saying it wouldn't surprise me. But, for now, we should focus on getting in. I saw we follow the edge of the house around the corner. And see if we can spot a back door. Why don't you and me take the front lead on this, and I'll see if Scotty wants to take the rear, to make sure we all stay united."

Tyler pointed to the back of the house, hoping Brandon would agree. He then found Scotty and pulled him aside.

"Hey, Scotty. Me and Brandon are gonna take the front here. Can you stay to the back and make sure we all stay together? Oh, and ... when we find the Wizard behind all of this, and pull back his curtain, Brandon and I think we know who might be behind this. Cool?"

Tyler waited for a response from Scotty and Brandon, and then would head to the front, to see what the back of the house had.

A thought crossed his mind, but he chose not to share it. He just hoped his sarcasm and scepticism won't come to bite him in the rear end.

TAG: BaSSiL, Scotty, rest of the group

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    On the Grounds

"Uh, the rear?" Scotty asked. He glanced up at the mansion and felt another shiver run down his spine. He didn't want to be last! The last person in the line was always the first to...`disappear`. No, no. He had to control himself...be brave. Taking a deep breath, he responded. "Yeah, sure. I can do that," he said with a slight hesitation in his voice.

TAG: Integral, BSSL...

14. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    Slight OOC: When the Integral Group makes the trip around the House, be sure to give grant me a tag before you move to enter the doors.

And I will wait for more Door People before I advance the story on that theater. ;)

-G_H

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Ktala had made the suggestion, but the knocker seemed to dissaprove of it. What made her really jump however, was when what looked like a ghost, 'stepped' out from the door, and began to talk to them all.

"Look you alls." the ghost said, his voice seeming very desperate and tense, "I... I... don't know why yur here as well as you do. I'm just a bloody bloke trying to get ahead ya know? I do wat I'm told an there ya are! If ya all promise ta leave a me the bloody well alone, I'll tell ya a story though. Can ya do that? Please???"

Ktala laughed. She doubted he could tell a story that equalled the one that they were going through right now. She stepped a bit behind her group, and spoke, in a normal tone of voice, looking behind her.

"Alright ghostie hostie..whats next? Do we all stand at the door arguring with it, or will you bother telling us the blessed password?...or at least give us a clue."

Ktala figured the faster they got throught this, the faster they would get home. And she didnt want to waste any time.

TAG: Any with her...or near the door.

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brandon/BaSSiL

Tyler chuckled, stroked his beard a few times, and finally responded.

"Look, all I'm saying, is I imagine he'd be near us. He'd catch wind of us if he were here, sucked in like we were. I'm sure of it. Especially with as loud as we've been. He'd have to have overhead 'Integral' and 'Bart Simpson, Sith Lord'. It seems kinda wierd that something this big would go down on the JC RPF, and he wouldn't be involved. Plus, he's a philosophy major, so we know he have plenty of time on his hands. Not saying I think he's the Wizard, just saying it wouldn't surprise me. But, for now, we should focus on getting in. I saw we follow the edge of the house around the corner. And see if we can spot a back door. Why don't you and me take the front lead on this, and I'll see if Scotty wants to take the rear, to make sure we all stay united."

Tyler pointed to the back of the house. He then found Scotty and pulled him aside.

"Hey, Scotty. Me and Brandon are gonna take the front here. Can you stay to the back and make sure we all stay together? Oh, and ... when we find the Wizard behind all of this, and pull back his curtain, Brandon and I think we know who might be behind this. Cool?"

Brandon turned to Scotty as Scotty responded before he could compose his thoughts on the subject. Brandon agreed with Tyler, they needed to see if there were a side door to the mansion, as he could see that the group at the front door didn't seem to be getting anywhere fast.

"Uh, the rear?" Scotty asked. He glanced up at the mansion. Taking a deep breath, he responded. "Yeah, sure. I can do that," he said with a slight hesitation in his voice.

That's when a thought entered Brandon's head. "Hey, how about while we're searching for a back or side door, we also take a look around outside for any clues? There's bound to be something outside here and the extra time getting our bearings might help boost confidence in our surroundings."

TAG: Integral, Dubya

-~This is no Zaku, Boy. No Zaku!~-

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Elliott
    Fragging Brittish Doormen

"Alright..." He started as the woman he belived he'd heard was Ktala, spoke to the host. "...How about this story Door Knob...Tell me a good story, and I won't tell you where you can stick your pass word 'K?"

He kept his grip on the rock. He wouldn't feel as bad about smashing the door if the ghost wasn't inside it...but...this was one of Imp's twisted RPs....who knew what was on the other side of that door...

Tag: Door Knob

18. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far

At The Door Folks
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme

The Integral Party
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    HanSolo29
    Phoenix Rising

LSA
    Vassago

[color=green][b]IC: The Ghostly Host[/b]
    [i]Location: Omniscient / Omnipresent[/i]

The Ghostly Host, had it lips, would have smiled as one of the women addressed him.

[i]"Alright ghostie hostie..whats next? Do we all stand at the door arguring with it, or will you bother telling us the blessed password?...or at least give us a clue." [/i]

[b]"Hmmhmhmhmhmmm." the Ghostly Host chuckled. "Patience there Ktala. All good things come to those who wait."[/b]

[b]TAG: Ktala [u]ONLY[/u][/b][/color]

[hr]
    [i]Location: In Front of the Door[/i]

The Doorman looked out towards some of the people that had accepted his agreement. Oy. He really shouldn't be telling them all about this. Such high security information would ruin his position! But he really.... really.... couldn't stand them all beedy-eying him.

"Alright alright!" the Ghost said, looking pained. "Though you gotta promise you won't tell Master Ravenwood I letst you in. One day, I was standin' ere at the door, holdin' watch, and one o' teh family friends comes on down 'ere looking for entry. Well this gent wasn't on the list, so I couldn't let em in, but this gent knew how ta get the password. He went right on down there to the first grave, then walked around a bit in the grave yard. Sure nuff, he came back an got it. If you could figger that on out, you may divine it to"

The Ghost looked a little relieved. "Now please... Just.... Leave me alone!"

[b]TAG: Door Group [u]Only[/u] [/b] [/color]

19. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005

Brandon had agreed with most of what Tyler'd said, and then added his own comment.

"Hey, how about while we're searching for a back or side door, we also take a look around outside for any clues? There's bound to be something outside here and the extra time getting our bearings might help boost confidence in our surroundings."

Tyler got a little grin on his face, liking the idea. Surely, not everyone was as confident as he was, and not everyone was convinced that this was a hoax. There were surely a few suckers in this pack looking for a real ghost. Tyler'd be happy to just find the man behind the curtain, unmask him, and have him yell 'and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you darn kids!' But, the chance remained (and in fact was probably very likely) that others didn't share his point-of-view.

"Brandon," Tyler said, looking back at him. "I don't want to sound too much like a 'Guiness' commercial, but that is Brilliant! Why don't you try to involve some of the others who look/sound more rattled than the others?"

Tyler then crossed to the back of the house. He tried to take it all in. He looked over the entire house. It was a gorgeous, old, huge house. The kind his wife would love. He thought, briefly, about her and wondered, if this was not a hoax with a man behind the curtain, if he'd get to see her again. He shook it off quickly, not allowing him to have thoughts like that. Of course he'd get back to her, and if for no other reason than that, this had to be a hoax.

He spotted a back door and stopped in his tracks, making sure everyone was on the same page before they even started towards it. He looked at the group, hoping no one had caught him in his moment of doubt, and hoping that it didn't show visibly.

Tag: BaSSiL, group,

20. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    At the Door

Seth shivered. Graveyards. Graveyards. Dreams with them were never, ever nice and pleasant. This whole thing was taking a sharp turn for the worse, he could feel it. Any moment now, vampires and weird monsters were going to start jumping out at him and strange hooded people and everything would turn dark and he'd be trapped alone somewhere and damn...this was, quite literally, a nightmare.

"Thank you," he said to the doorman after the story had been told. He went to pat the ghost on the shoulder, but thought better of it. "We won't take up another minute of your time."

He turned to other five who stood there, and rubbed his hands together in the cold.

"Right people, looks like we'd better go do some grave yard wandering."

Tag: Door Group

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    On the Grounds

As he watched Tyler walk away, Scotty glanced over toward Brandon. "Yeah, `getting our bearings` sounds like a good idea..." He looked around at the others, hoping there were some that were just as freaked out as he was.

TAG: BSSL, any others from "Integral's Group"...

22. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Spacey:

We were all headed to the back now, and I felt bad that I had not taken the leadership position, as I could have, and might have, so I figured the next best thing was to take point. I felt I owed everybody something for my lack of stepping up.

Yes, I would take the brunt of whatever danger might be lurking. I headed straight for the back door, trying very hard to ignore the spooky atmosphere all around me. Let the others investigate the back yard, I wouuld look at the back door and see if I could find a way in.

TAG: Back Door and Immediate Area Description, Integral's group

23. Ghostly_Host

Dec 29, 2005
    Peoples Positions so far
    At The Door Folks
    Morkai
    Penguinator
    Ktala
    DVC
    Winged
    Emme

The Integral Party
    Dubya
    Integral
    Spiff
    BSSL
    Vigilance
    HanSolo29
    Phoenix Rising

LSA
    Vassago

[color=blue][u]The Rear of the Mansion[/u]

The Rear of the Ravenwood Manor is about as well kept as the front, a stately facade, but in serious disrepair. As you walk along the path around the side of the house, the massive backyard is seen, overrun with wild grass and weeds. On the far side, near the far corner of the grounds, a small metal siding shed is seen, flanked by a gnarled, dead tree. As the path crosses the back of the House, one sees two sets of steps leading up to the Mansion (as indicated in the map). By the one closest to you (left), you hear a loud yelling of incoherent noise as the door rattles on its hangings. The one further away from you (right) looks less..... lively..... but seems a little heavier in material, made out of metal instead of wood.

[b]TAG: Integral Group [u]Only[/u] [/b] [/color]

24. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Daniel Smith

"Right people, looks like we'd better go do some grave yard wandering."

Daniel looked over at Seth as he spoke and slowly turned to reguard the distant graveyard "Yup we may as well get this over with" he said as he swung his arms for warmth. The light weight black jacket and pants we wore were meant for ease of movement while he trained not to stand up to the cold night air and he was starting to feel the chill. "But i'll tell you guys now, i hear one groan or chain rattle while we're in there and im gonna put on my running shoes ok?" he said jokingly as he started off in the direction the doorman had pointed out.

TAG: Doorway

25. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Space

There was somebody hiding behind the door, trying to scare us. I went over there to disabuse that person of the notion that Scooby-Doo tricks were going to work that easily. He, or she, was not going to get away with it, and it would be because of those darn kids.

TAG: Left, any in Integral's group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.