main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Introducing Suzina

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by suzina, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suzina

suzina Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    OMG, I had no idea there was even such a thing as this. Star wars people getting together in real life without waiting for a celebrations. I met one padawan at Cal State Fullerton while waiting for my class because I noticed his light-saber hilt. As he talked about the orange county star wars scociety and the sabre association I immediately knew I was gonna get into this.

Is there any paticular page I should read up on? Or any rules/guidlines/sticky-posts that I should read? Or should I just show up at that one lampost-pizza when I know there's going to be a meeting?

Thanks!
    -Suzina

[image=http://www.talkingtranny.com/images/koolkittybackground.jpg]

2. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Welcome aboard Suzina! Feel free to show up to any of our events. the next meeting is in March at Lamppost. We have lightsaber training every wednesday night (including tomorrow) and Sunday afternoon unless otherwise stated. There are threads here and on our other boards with details. I look forward to meeting you!

3. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    Also Feel Free to Visit our main site at www.ocsws.com and Welcome!

4. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Some of us will not be at class tonight due to Valentines day. I also teach a more individual class on Sundays if you want to come to that.

5. DarthSewforus

DarthSewforus Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2006
    Hi Suzina,

Have you signed up on our other forums, ocsws.com/forum ? You can get alot of info there on our activities, and you can chat with us. Welcome. Do you have a costume yet? We will be having a costuming workshop on 2/11. All the details are at ocsws.com/forum. There is also a very big event going on in LA for the 30th anniversary and we will be grouping together to attend. We also have people volunteering to work. Check for details for both of these in the EVENT thread. As Don said, you ARE more than welcome to show up anytime and we would be very happy to see you! If you have any questions and cannot find the answer on the boards, or just want to introduce yourself and chat, you can PM to me, or any of us. I am on the ocsws.com/forum boards daily. I visit here about once a week, so it would be better to contact me there. Hope to hear back from you!

Again Welcome!!

:)

6. DarthSewforus

DarthSewforus Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2006
    Oh and there are rules and a charter, and our mission statement at ocsws.com/forum

Again, ask if you have any questions.

:)

7. suzina

suzina Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    Awsome! Thanks guys. Sadly I have class all night on wednesday nights, and sunday I have class until 3:30, but I'll mos def be showing up to the march 10th meeting. :)

8. MandalorFett

MandalorFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    Welcome Suzina!

9. suzina

suzina Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    By the way, how do people buy those custom lightsabres that just screw together? How much do they cost and what are some URLs to look at for making a lightsabre?

EDIT:
    eep... I seem to have answered my own question with the search button. Sorry about that.

10. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    Welcome Suzina!

My name is valerie and I coordinate the Charity/ Community outreach events. We are a really fun group. Can''t wait to see you at the March meeting!

VH

11. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Yay! Another girl who likes Star Wars! :D

12. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    Welcome Suzina. I'm Mark, the assistant multimedia officer. If you need any help with a customized avatar let me know. Costuming... Debbie (Darth Sewforus) Many of us in the club have talents, so if you have questions... we have answers... and if we don't... then we will find the answer for you... and if we can't find the answer... one will appear out of nowhere...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.