main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Introduction and a tale of how I got ALL ACCESS passes

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Darth_Chrisious, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chrisious

Darth_Chrisious Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2007
    Hello, this is my first post here, I spoke to a nice lady who handed me a flyer for this site at CE, I knew of it before anyway but at first saw it as simply too big to really get to know anyone etc on, so I decided to sign up, just viewing various people's pics from CE, I have found a couple of other peoples pics and a video on youtube I have been in - I was in costume so I had a lot of people ask to have their pics with me - particularly on Sunday.

Here's my myspace where all of my pics are, I apologise but the pics are set to "Freinds only" solely so that people from my workplace don't take the piss and plaster them all over the noticeboard, feel free to add me http://www.myspace.com/christwamley

Anyway, here's the story of how I got the All Access passes. On Sunday as I was leaving the hotel in Beckton (in costume) a guy came up and gave me and my mom a couple of ALL ACCESS PASSES and explained that his family couldn't go, all that I did with this passes that I couldn't do with a normal pass is take a sneak peek backstage where all of the stormtroopers and wookies were getting changed and taking a break etc, I didn't hang around too long as there was nothing really exciting there. I walked around for about an hour or so wearing the all access pass until later on when one of the exhibitors, who obviously knew who's who and knew I wasn't anyone super-important, told me it was a bit of a security breach in me having that pass, so I figured I dodn't want to get in trouble so I put it in my shoe - it makes a great souvenier, only 15 people out of the 50,000+ had these passes apparently.
    I didn't think too much of it until I saw THIS on eBay today, £103 so far!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-AAA-Pass-Star-Wars-Celebration-Europe_W0QQitemZ200129591990QQihZ010QQcategoryZ154QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also what do you believe I should do now, I am tempted to sell one of them but could I get in trouble for it?, did I do the right thing by NOT going into the Green room and all of the other special powers this pass had or did I miss a once in a lifetime opportunity?.

2. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    I would keep it as I expect full sets of passes will be on sale from StarWarsShop.com at some point soon so anybody paying funny money for that pass will be well burnt!

3. Darth_Chrisious

Darth_Chrisious Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2007
    Thanks for the advice, i'll keep that in mind, yeah I imagine they will be for sale as a set soon, there were posters shoeing them all at the event.

4. VenHalcyon

VenHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2005
    Welcome to FF:UK! :)

5. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Man, I would have abused that to hell and back!

I'd keep it as a momento tho, Im doing that with my normal saturday pass anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.