main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA invasion comic.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by buellsmith, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buellsmith

buellsmith Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2009
    ok, so i go to jays today, sell some old rpg books, and dont buy anything.!! whats wrong with me. i think this week at work is taking a toll on me mentally.
    Sorry Doug and Dajuan, i think my brain was on mush when i was talking to you both.
    well Dajuan buys this really cool invasion comic and i am thinking .. i will just wait for the trade to come out.. well. now i am rethinking after i made my trip back home and thinking to myself. i would actually want to read that book. hmmmmm... well hmmm.. i may have to take a quick trip tomorrow and buy the first two, that is if he has the first one still.

silly random thoughts

Justin

2. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    How about we loan you the first 2 to see if you like them? (not that I want to take business away from Jay, just save you a little.) We can give them to you Sunday, or you can come over tomorrow and get them after like 6 or so.

3. buellsmith

Jun 20, 2009
    cool that would be awesome! not sure if i can make it tomorrow but Sunday should be fine. I will probably buy it anyway , because i pride myself on my somewhat complete comic collection (well mostly trade paperback collection at this point) I managed to keep some of the off issues that havent made it into a trade yet.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Jay should still have the first one in store. If not there are a couple other places in town which might. You're welcome to borrow ours until the trades come out if you want, if not no big :) It's too early to really get a good feel for the story line, but so far I do like it. The Solo kids and Kyp made an appearance in the last issues. Kyp looks a lot like his mini actually. Hell, even if the comic sucked I'd still buy it because of the Solo kids and the other characters in that era. Seeing Anakin and good Jacen again is so nice :) Makes me want to re-read the NJO.

5. buellsmith

Jun 20, 2009
    i think i would like it, since i am re-reading the njo right now. on book three.. out of how many.

then if i read it we can post threads here discussing it.. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.