main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Is Orange County Star Wars Society still an active group?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by opt1muspr1me, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opt1muspr1me

opt1muspr1me Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2009
    I'm fairly new to this forum and I've looked at the OCSWS website, but it doesn't say if anything has happened. Is there an OCSWS blog somewhere? The site says that the members cosplay, is there a gallery? If there are any OCSWS members out there, what's the group been up to? How often does the group get together for events? Does this group help out other members with costuming?

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    We are most definitely still active! We just don't post here that often. Click on the upper left where it says 'OCSWS Website'
    You'll need to look at the forums, that's where the magic happens. We get together at least once a month, whether it's a meeting, a movie, or a charity event. We actually have two charity events next week. One for costumed members!
    We'd be happy to help you with a costume, just register on the other boards we have :D

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL@ the new person calling you out for not posting on here. ;)

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey, I come back here from time to time to see what message boards looked like in ye olde days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.