main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA It's that time again: The Kdvs 90.3fm fundraiser and Sacul-1138 will be on the air tonight.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by sacul-1138, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    As with every year Sacul-1138 will be on the air tonight starting at 11pm on Kdvs 90.3fm in Davis with PunkRoge on the Neonate show.

So give a call and give some cash (every little bit helps...even a buck)

Pledge Line: (530) 752-0728
    Request line: 530-752-2777

Please peruse our huge list of music premiums and other goodies to find something you'll really enjoy. This is our favorite week of the year: join in on the mayhem and wacky on-air antics!

All donations to KDVS are tax-deductible (we are a non-profit organization), and your contribution will allow us to continue providing programming that is not available on any other broadcast medium. Together, we can prove that the voice of community alternative radio will not be silenced

And there's lots of goodies to be had by donating too. take a look Goodies

Thanks

2. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Ahh, you should have notified us earlier! Anyways, how did it go?

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Dang, yeah, I'm too late too.

How'd it go? I bet you had fun.

4. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Sorry kids I would have mentioned it before but I only found out I was going to be on the show while I was away on Friday.

I went ok, didn't make as much money as we'd have liked but it was still alot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.