main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

It's Time -- Forum Feud has its third strike

Discussion in 'Archive: Forum Feud' started by DarthIntegral, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    It's time to say your goodbyes to this forum. Post your memories, get a few more taunts in, spam it up with a few more picture messages. Soon, the lights will be turned out, and this forum will be moved to inactive.

As a Cleveland Sports fan, I'm not used to seeing success, but I have to say this game was a success. I thoroughly enjoyed hosting it, and I'm certain many of you enjoyed playing it. I've made new JC friends that I never would have otherwise. And I want to thank everyone who had a role in it ... from the admins who approved it, to the mods who promoted it, to those who played, to those who just watched, to those who created comms thread to complain about it ... thank you from the bottom of my heart for making a great game. It truly was all of you, and not me, who made this game a success.

So, may you all find plenty of spinach, play a nice game of ping pong, drive your Lexus, and use the internet to download MUSIC!

Good answer, good answer!

Inty

2. George_Roper

George_Roper Jedi Knight star 7

May 1, 2005
    I'm prepared to take my colours back permanently as a way to keep the memories of the forum alive after it's been made inactive. It's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make.

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    This feels like the last episode of Babylon 5, with it's creator being the last person to leave :(

4. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    My favorite show ever. This game is worthy of such a comparison.

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Nooooooo!!

Let's play again. :_|

Don't turn out the lights until I can post a pic of my RICHARDSONS merchandise I purchased!!

6. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    If you are closing down the forum, then where will the post game challenges for the title that you mentioned take place?

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    More than likely, such games will take place on the "home court" of the champions. So, for now, any team looking to win the belt from the RICHARDSONS would need to come into JCC and beat them (pending, of course, mod approval in that forum. If nothing else, I know C&G is willing to host the future games)

8. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59XwHQcyBjQ&feature=related

9. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Don't we get another chance? frared thought there was such a sport as 'table football.'

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Please don't close until I can post the pic!! I will try and get it done in the next day.

11. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    I must say, this is the worst banner of them all.
    You could have at least used the picture I taught about in my photoshop thread.
    [image=http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/cvzdesign/freestyle/randompicture5.jpg]

12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Here it is! My purchase from the RICHARDSONS souvenier line!

A thong for.....
    [image=http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l435/wiredpoodle/DSC03090.jpg]
    Willie!:D

It was a little big so I had to tie it in back, he wasn't pleased with me at all.
    [image=http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l435/wiredpoodle/DSC03091.jpg]

Go RICHARDSONS! [:D] from the TX team RICHARDSONS FF.

13. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Oh my dear God.

I cannot believe you actually got one!!!!!!!

It's superb! =D=

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Of course I did! You can even read the logo if you click on the first pic. It was hell getting Willie to stand up for me to take the shot.:p

Love you guys!![:D] We need to play again!!

15. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
  16. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    You're torturing that dog!!!

17. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    But now you don't need to carry around a 'doggy bag' when you take it for a walk.

18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Are you kidding? :p He has been photographed in everything from a Yoda costume to a tutu.
    My baby boy loves to play dress up...he just doesn't like it if it binds his winkie.[face_blush]

19. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That is AMAZING :D

20. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
  21. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    You remind me of a stage mother...they always say, "But it's Jessica's choice! She *insists* on being an actress!" [Jessica is two years old]

FREE JAG4ME's DOG!!!

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    :rolleyes:^^ Oh, please. My pooch is so darn spoiled and he loves every minute of it. You should see him select his own shirt from the little bin I keep his clothing in! I am horrible because I spoil all animals and children - my friends are afraid to leave their kids or dogs with me...wait that doesn't sound right. :p

BTW - he is laying here now is his little nightshirt, but no thong undies.

23. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    Wait - we're talking about dog winkies?

Who would have thought that Forum Feud's final conversation would be on such a subject?

Seems fitting.

24. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Indeed. This whole competition has been the Dog's ********

25. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    Top 6 answers are on the board...
    Name somewhere that Little Willie's winky has been this week...
    1.***********
    2.***********
    3.***********
    4.***********
    5.***********
    6.***********

edited to put in the name of the dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.