main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO I've got a Koopa head poking out!- Quest's Backlog v2.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by The2ndQuest , Nov 29, 2009.

1. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    From what I remember (because it's been awhile) - you only use the camera to get upgrades and such when you photograph enough species of flora and fauna, and also occasionally for a few missions taking pictures of stuff the DomZ are up to.

2. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    If you're looking for short games, I'd suggest Luigi's Mansion. I've beat it around 9 times, they even keep a little box over the corner of your save file counting how many times that file has been played over.

Or, finish up Star Fox Assault. I enjoyed it when I rented it years back. Plus, the last level is fairly epic. James McCloud "appearance", anyone?

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Factory completed! Double H is pretty funny ("What the heck is that?"). Turns out the codes were used for ranking on the web, but the website's code system doesn't seem to work anymore, alas.

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
  5. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Tornado Man, Magma Man & Hornet Man have fallen this day, leaving just Splash Woman and Concrete Man.

I've revised the opening post to also begin to account for my retro and portable backlog- though I still have many to add (particularly GBA titles).

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Sporadic, but notable, progress continues on The Phantom Hourglass. Freed the Spirit of Courage and I'm partway through the Ghost Ship now.

7. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Registration is closed. Boo! :(

8. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Now that the holiday craziness is officially past, I finally have time to game again, so tonight I return to Hillys and search for the Slaughterhouse.

EDIT- I'm about (presumably) 1/3rd through the Slaughterhouse now, starting on the East Wing.

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Finished the East Wing and Mall, onto the North Wing. Gotta love a game based 90% around Zelda stealth scenarios. :D

10. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Cleared the North Wing tonight, onto stealin' a ship to get to the moon.

11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Swapping out Lego SW for Mario Kart Wii on the multiplayer front, and bringing Twilight Princess up on the single-player front. Haven't abandoned BG&E, but wanted to start at least getting back to where my TP save file was before.

12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Finally got around to putting a bit more time into TP. About to leave Ordon for the Goron mines/Detah Mountain. Currently at 11:19 total playtime.

13. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Completed Death Mountain- getting close to where my original save file left off (around the Zora prince/Hylia lake stuff).

14. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Heading into the third Twilight area, currently at 16:46 total time.

15. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Master Sword acquired. 25:45.

16. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Picked it back up (man, I had no idea it'd been this long!), hunted a few Poes, then decided to look up the reward and decided I don't need that until much later, so it looks like I'll tackle the one bridge thing first before continuing the main quest.

Playtime: 26:56.

17. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    How far are you from the end, now? Funny thing -- I also started up my own second Twilight Princess runthrough earlier this year (to get me back in a "Zelda" mood), and beat it this past summer.

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I don't know how far into the game I am, as far as the main quest goes.

I've basically just got the Master Sword and am about to meet some allies in the tavern, though the strategy guide (I generally try to avoid using them, but for the sake of expediency with Skyward fast approaching, I'm using it more often) recommends i do a sidequest first involving a Goron bridge.

19. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Completed the bridge task, met my allies, about to save up for the magic armor and go search for the missing ally in Lake Hylia.

30:22

20. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Got the Magic Armor, captured the initial 20 Poe Souls, finished Lantern Cavern II, accessed the Gerudo Desert Mesa and have entered the Arbiter's Grounds (Dungeon 4/9, according to the book).

Total Playtime 35:03

21. Vader_vs_Maul

Vader_vs_Maul Jedi Master star 3

Dec 4, 2003
    Arbiter's Grounds, is that the room with the enemy waves endurance thing? I remember that being hard.

22. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Haven't gotten far enough into it yet. It's the desert dungeon, essentially.

23. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Probably my favorite dungeon in the entire game. The "Mega Man"-style platform-riding was the ****.

24. Vader_vs_Maul

Vader_vs_Maul Jedi Master star 3

Dec 4, 2003
    On second thought, I don't think the place I'm thinking of has a name. It's a well or cave you go into, if I remember correctly, and there are different rooms of enemies where you have to defeat all the enemies in one room to be able to progress to the next room, kind of like how a bonus endurance level would play out in other games. Throughout the whole thing there is ONE room where there is one fairy, as far as I know, and since it's fairly hard, you'll want to bottle that one fairy and use it as late as possible. I never managed to finish it. That being said, I gave up kind of quick too, and didn't bother revisiting it. I guess it can't be THAT hard, but it certainly is a lot tougher than any of the regular story scenarios in the game.

25. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I remember an island/cave like that in Wind Waker, but I haven't encountered that yet in TP.