main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jagged Fel is a clone

Discussion in 'Archive: Literature (Spoilers Allowed)' started by killfire, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    It looks like I'll rather be in this forum than in the "old" lit, so I'll bring my favorite thread with me.

It all began with Red Sky, Blue Flame and its senseless placement on the time line by Sue Rostoni, and Jagged's eye color changing in Dark Journey. Considering the Soontir Fel clones in Thrawn's sleeper cells, the most logical explanation seemed to be that Jagged Fel is a clone, too, and the inconsistencies are due to implanted memories.

That nicely cleans up the Fel children, various Empire of the Hand issues, and, recently, two years spent on Tenupe.

Jagged died and was cloned, therefore the beard now.

Take it with a grain of salt and listen to Jagged Time Lapse by the Lyres while thinking about it.

2. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    So how many different Jagged Fels there would be?[face_thinking] Would the current in LotF be the third?:confused:

3. killfire

Jan 6, 2001
    Depends on whether Chak is a clone of Jag ... :p

4. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    So we had possibly 2 different Jagged Fels in the NJO timeframe? Then this one in LotF is third after one died on Tenupe? And Chak would made it four, correct?:confused:

5. killfire

Jan 6, 2001
    There is one Jagged in Dark Tide and another in Dark Journey (2).

Apparently the one from Dark Journey is the same as the one in Red Sky, Blue Flame, but you never know.

Chak could be a clone of Jagged-DT or Jagged-DJ, or one of the sleeper cell batch (that would explain why he is rather general about his father)

The Jagged in Dark Nest could be Jagged-DT or Jagged-DJ, or a new one. He dies at Tenupe,
    so we have a new Jagged or Jagged-DT or Jagged-DJ, whoever was not in Dark Nest, in Exile (it should have been named Dark Exile, so all Jagged's appear in "Dark" stories - or maybe that is another hint that this one is different?)

And totally confuse you, it kind of makes sense for Soontir to be a clone as well. The name Soontir, than he leaves the Empire, joins Rogue Squadron, and is brought back to Thrawn.

If I had been in Thrawn's shoes, I had had him shot for treason, and cloned him with a few corrections. Also notice, that he doesn't fly anymore after he joins Thrawn, while Wedge and Han, supposedly his age, still fly missions. Could be Soontir has some implanted strategic abilities like Grodin Tierce.

6. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Unlike usually, they don't add vocals to the clones names. The one in LotF is actually called Jaggged Fell.

7. SuperLariat

SuperLariat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    At this point, theoretically, wouldn't it be Jaggggged Fellll?

8. killfire

Jan 6, 2001
    And when you add enough g's the ed becomes unpronounceable and the name sounds like ...

Chak :p

9. SuperLariat

SuperLariat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    No no no no no, Jag is a cloned cousin of Chak's real father, Wedge, and was genetically altered to think Wedge was really his Uncle so that Mama Fel wouldn't have to do any explainin to Papa Sooontirr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.