main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

James Earl Jones speaks locally

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by iycis, Dec 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Well I'm now home for winter break and my dad happened to show me a news letter of an organization that he volunteers for. Its called the Indian Creek Foundation based out of Souderton. For those of you not familiar, they help those in the community with mental and physial disabilities. Anyway...in the news letter it says that they're having a benefit with James Earl Jones as the guest speaker. Its on Friday, March 28, 2003 at 7pm at the Calvary Church in Souderton. There's also a dinner before hand at 5pm at the Indian Valley Country Club, which costs extra. I don't have all the details about prices yet but I do know the tickets go on sale in January. I'll post more when I find more info. Thought some of you might be interested. I know I'll probably go.

2. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    any more details on this natasha? i get back 2 days before from ireland, but i think i might be interested. :)

3. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    iycis went to this event last week. how was it? anything to share? :)

4. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    It was pretty unexpected and last minute that I went. Someone bought be a ticket though without consulting me, so I kind of had to. Anyway...umm it was ok. He did a long talk on culture. But unfortunately it didn't really hold my interest. Afterwards I got him to sign my program with his picture on it. My brother went too. He got him to sign his Darth Vader action figure.

5. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    That's so cool! It's a shame I couldn't go to this myself. I would have loved to have met him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.