main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Jan 10 - RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Protoss72000, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay Gerson...

(and just to clarify, I have a lot to do at work, but am having a hard time... what was I talking about ...?)

Bann, with every step you take, you feel the vestiges of Bann Doltranos fading away, and you feel more and more like your old self, Vhenn Zhett.

Give me a fortitude save. You have been going nonstop now, and navigating some treacherous, icy areas.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Fortitude = 23

I was referring to Axia when talking about the not having a lot to do at work, not you Talon. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I rolled a 12+2 on healing, on whoever it is Im healing.

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Sorry for my lack of posting today I had a midterm today....for my hardest class Network +.....with the worst teacher to have it with....they say you can study computers your whole life and not know everything...well I think they lied cause this guy does...or most of it. But yeah anywho....

Jillum takes a seat and begins to meditate....wishing he could touch the Force to restore his energy....but instead just sits and tries to clear his mind and calm his excitement.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Bann/Vhenn: You do not succumb to the cold and your weariness. You continue doggedly onwards. You have been hiking up this icy mountain for so long, you have lost track of time. You just concentrate on putting one foot ahead of the other. I could have been a day, it could have been several, you just don't know anymore. Then, you sense it before you . Up ahead, and the base of the trunk of one of the biggest trees you have ever seen in your life, in the midst of a huge, exposed root system, you see a wall of ice that seems to be blocking an opening into the very mountain itself. You know what you want is in there. It is as if this very place was attempting to keep you out.

(OOG: big tree as in it has the circumference of a house. Or two.)

Jillum: You meditate, wishing you could toucht the force for healing. Then, in waves washing over you, you feel rejuvenated, your aches and pains gone, you feel revitalized!

Axia: You approach the other students, and see Jillum. Concentrating, you focus on healing him. You feel the force flow through you and outward to Jillum, restoring him.

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    After I finish I open my eyes. "How do you feel Jillum?"

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kelm: In you memory, you work intensely, each cut and each weld practiced many times before. Your hands move as if preprogrammed, without thought you continue your work. Soon you are done.

You put your handiwork in a large duffel bag, and take it directly to Thrawn, who immediately gives it to a tech for analysis. The tech examines it, and nods at him. Thrawn takes the item back and hands it to you.

"Very good. Now, begin the final part of your training. You have the knowledge- can you put it to use?"

You take the item that Thrawn is holding out. The item that the tech and analyzed and approved. The item that you, from stormtrooper armor, had made: a shield. Placing it back in the duffel, you reach into the folds of your uniform, and retrieve a long, cylindrical object. You hand it to Thrawn, as you have no need of it anymore.

"Yes sir, I can," you tell Thrawn.

You watch as he hands your old practice lightsaber to the tech. You won't need it anymore. The time has come to create your own.

...to be continued, Kelm!

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I feel much better. Thank you for doing that for me.

9. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
  10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Jillum continues to focus on clearing his mind, but failing because he keeps on disturbing himself with the desire to be as good as he can without having the force, having a smug determination to be better than any of his classmates.

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    (OOG Sheesh, we are going to have to start spraying for force-users or something!)

Axia nods to Jillum. "Glad I could help." Hmm, that sounds strange coming from me. But, it's true. Axia smiles to herself and awaits her master.

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Sha is apparently still napping I take it?

13. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Sleeping...sleeping...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSNORT...huh, what was that? Oh nothing...num num num.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia, waiting in the hallway patiently for her master to return centers her thoughts inward while expanding her awareness through the force.

She meditates, concentrating on the lessons learned or at least taught today. As always, her thoughts drift away to her mother...

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz...SNORT...Axia's mother...mmmmmmm....SNORT...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    LOL,

HEY! You're dreaming about my mom?

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...SNORT..What!?!? No I wasn't dreaming about your mom! What kind of sick freak do you think I am? Sheesh! Now If you don't mind...Num..num...num...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

18. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Um.... hi

I promised myself I would post on everyone of the posts, but I find myself lacking a true purpose to post on this one since I dont play the game, so I thought I'd just say hi... sounds like you're all doing great!

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Sha, suddenly you wake up and Lars Darkstar is standing in the tree, staring at you holding his finger like its a gun.

20. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    (extremely high pitched) AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't make me your girlfriend.

Wait, it was just a dream. (finds cowboy hat on the ground) OR WAS IT?!?!?!

21. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    LOL! That made me laugh...

22. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Tee hee, you're giggl-ee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.