main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA January Monthly Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Enforcer_Draconus, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    Hey Everyone January we are trying something new we are going to be alternating monthly meetings so our January meeting will be back at Lampost on January 13th

Saturday January 13th 12pm
    Lampost Pizza
    1829 E Chapman ave orange Ca

more info here http://www.ocsws.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
  3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll be there. Who's doing the quiz?

4. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    i believe Lisa is =D and *BUMP*

5. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    MINUTOS!

Events:

->The CHOC event was great! Thanks to those that were there. They like us now, so we'll probably be getting the call to duty more in the future. Not to mention it was freaking fun.

-> The next major event is the Where Science Meets Iminagination exibit at the California Science Center. Obi-Shawn is the point of contact for this. Its going on for 13 weekends, so there are a lot of oppertunities to be involved. Theres a thread on these forums (and all of the other local SW group forums) so stay tuned!

-> In April, there is the MS Walk, at Legoland. Check out that thread for more info!

-> Due to the CSC exibit, we aren't really doing anything else for a while, to give people a chance to work on that. Later this year though, we have Relay for Life (June), C4 (May), Comic-Con (July), and Disneyland Day (Details to come!)

Other Stuff:

-> If you haven't sent Liz your contact info, do that! Check out the Announcement.

->Don says: Pay Yo Duez!

Saber Class

-> Mark has been promoted to Assistant Instructor. Congrats.

-> Many fighters have been improving at Wed. class. Hi-Fives all around to Lori, Matt, and Tory.

Trivia Quiz

-> Aaron and Lisa had this months quiz, which was auctally a game - Star Wars Tabboo. I thought it was fun and different.

-> Jen won, and Carole came in 2nd.
    I toatally would have been in the running if Smudge didn't think a Lightsaber was a Buzzsaw Razz

Attendence

Liz (LizardJedi), Don (zhi-don), Lu (Myst Windu), Aaron (Aaron-Wan-Kenobi), Debbi (Darth Seaforus), Mark (Darth Carcinus), Lori (Jedi-Loreen), Carole (Arkady), Erik (the_black_smudge), Matthew (tiepilottillard1701). Wayne (Mr. Poe), Tory (TorLin), Valerie (TheCrowbar), James (crazybirdman), Rion (3720to1)

6. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Ah bite me!

7. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    [image=http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0111.gif]

8. TorLinWaDur

TorLinWaDur Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2005
    the Star Wars Taboo was fun. gets you thinking of other descriptions to describe the noun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.