main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Jedi Enclave

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MidiGarenChlorian, Sep 19, 2008.

1. MidiGarenChlorian

MidiGarenChlorian Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2007
    As posted before, I was looking for an enclave to join, in this region... however, my efforts failed. So, in response, I've decided to begin one of my own. once the enclave is up and running it will be ours. Both sides of the spectrum are welcome, (yes sith's that means you) it would be similar to LARPing minus the force powers, we'd rather not deal with the drama of "oh, in response I cast magic missile". If you are interested send an e-mail to me at Sexymalemodelman_travis@hotmail.com (I know, the zoolander email really does the trick) We'll begin by making standards to run the enclave by and set governing rules of play, roleplay, and much much more. I have over 6 years of Kundo experience, which will work for saberplay. Please send questions or if you simply wish to get in contact with me, send me an e-mail and I'll shoot you off my phone #. As always, may the force be with you.

-Jedi 3rd rank - Garen

2. MidiGarenChlorian

MidiGarenChlorian Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2007
    Still seeking members... right now we number ourselves at three, would love to have more! :)

3. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Sorry, I'm not interested, but good luck finding more people! :)