main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi or other persona

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Sledge_circuit, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge_circuit

Sledge_circuit Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2006
    ok I hope this is the right place to post this but anyway do you have a Jedi Sith or other persona you use to base you're character on? RPG Games Conventions or anyplace it would be Questioned.

my Jedi story well Kind of......

I was once a Jedi knight trained from my youth as most Jedi. I became aware of the ways of the Council and that's when I found that Jedi nor Sith have been using the force for any other use than personal gain. The Sith have been using the force outright for its power and to destroy everything in their path. While the Jedi have taken on the opposite approach by using the force to whatever they feel is the going to further the counsel in the name of peace. Both trying to destroy the other like a disease. they say you are either of the dark side or of the light. I am neither I follow my own path. I am swayed by no sides and answer only to the force and what it asks of me. I have Killed 100's of innocent people to save just one. I have killed one to save 1000's. but in the end I will only be judged by the force.
    To the Jedi I am an exile that should never wield a saber again. to the Sith I am a thorn that can not be removed. for I have chosen a new name to go by that better suits who I am "Nusquam Omnis" witch roughly means Nothing and Everything.

2. _Rogue_

_Rogue_ Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2006
    Well when i R/P i base it on Mara Jade's tough persona but i add in my personality along with it. I usually make my character an orphan who is indepedant and kinda found her way to the Jedi usually by accident.

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    well.... my RPG persona is not based on any character .. but it is based on several characters put together, I am from Haruun Kal, I am of noble lineage with a parent that is a diplomat, and I am kind of the black sheep of the family, though I am a good person, I just don't please my family, they wanted me to follow in my parental footsteps and become a diplomat and I chose not too, I left home and joined a faction and there learned a lot about being a soldier, which I am now putting to good for the Galactic Alliance.

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    My other persona's are never the same. Nearly everytime I create one for an RPG the person (if it indeed is a person ;)) is different. I've done over 16 different persona's as you called them. All of the characters are totally diverse in what and who they are. The funny thing in relation to this is the fact that I've never made a Jedi or Sith character. [face_laugh]

I keep all my RPG records so I could list them all if I felt like it, but I don't want to bore you all. :p

I once was even given a Best Characters award on these forums. 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.