main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC JE's Pessimism/Rant Bar

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jet-Eye, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I would like to rant about Christian youth clubs. In general i have found the members to be so dirty and un-Christian like. Unbelievable.

2. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    I like it Mixo, short but to the point! Like this post!

EDIT: Holocron!!!! You're back from the dead, or maybe just the North! Firm rant lad! All we need is Reign and fekin Zypher back in action - and, oh yeah, KLA! - and it'll be the early days all over again! /huggard

3. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo is short and to the point

4. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    much like this post

5. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Mixo is short and to the point

Thats not a reference to what I think it is... Is it?

6. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    DJT lets just say that us Aussies are fond of giving nicknames that have opposite meanings

7. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Or nicknames to compensate for something ;)

Oh yes, so our lovely Mods don't lock this (and you know how us Vics can't go without rants) let me have a rant... in the form of a poem:

Roses are red,
    The sky is blue,
    Lots of people suck,
    But what can I do?

Yes, that was a rant about people who suck...

8. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!

9. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Fly me too the moon and let me crap amung the stars.
    Show me where the toilet is on Jupiter and Mars.
    In otherwords Please don't Poo!
    In other words I need the Loo!

Edit: No I'm not THAT board!

10. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    On top of Mount Mixo
    All covered in milk
    I saw my poor student
    Cowering in guilt

11. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Given the rants - NOT dumps! - going on in the Mandalore Dump I felt that it was appropriate I recover this thread from page 3 and reinstate it. If you want to have an argument about footy codes, or god anything else, come here because quite frankly the ravings of 3 WISE MEN is not appropriate for the Mandalore Dump!

I'd say that Lachie's lastest post has Kane on the back foot so to speak, but can we expect rebuttal from RP's + FBS' opposition? BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT, FOOTYHEADS ANONYMOUS PRESENTS PoT'S RESPONSE!

I hope...

12. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I hate whiteboard makers and the wonderful smell they give

13. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    RP, PoT, could you please stop flirting in Mandalore it's really not cricket.

14. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Do you want a kiss JE?

I don't want you feeling left out. Here, come sit on my knee and Uncle PoT pOt will make it all better.

15. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Carefull yo umay get "PoTted"!

16. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I'd like to rant about Mixo.

The above comment was silly and made no sense.

That was the good thing about it, but it was one bloody line of crap! It's bloody SPAM!

I'm excited like Big Kev. Let's go make a Movie.

Signed,

Huggard.

17. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    How is it that one tiny little portion of meat product can produce so much wonder?

JE, tight. Very tight. Any tighter and you'd be me. Sit on PoT's lap and have a sandwich.

18. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I'd like to rant about Warfie.

He is so tight.

He is shylock only far more tight. We are talking Ariel Sharon in peace negotiations with the righteous Palestinian brothers of peace blessed by their holy martyr's now with Allah.

Damn tight Queen.

That is all.

19. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Lets make a movie about Big Kev and his quest for a child bride

20. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
    ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahah
    ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
    ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    hahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
    ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
    ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha
    hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
    ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
    hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
    hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
    ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

You said quest...

21. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    I have a rant my friends. A rant about the most common of annoying topics: work, and the typical way in which the hard worker is completely unappreciated for the solid effort they put in. It almost makes me wonder if there?s any point in a person actually doing their job ? I know that a few people around here certainly don?t.

But what?s that got to do with this rant?

Simple ? I?m always the one who has to pick up the pieces.

Half of our team quit? I?m the person who does the overtime to make up the hours. I?m the one who doubles my workload to get all the files processed. I?m the one who takes on tasks that aren?t related to my job because management are suddenly overloaded trying to work out how they?re going to replace the two pikers who insisted on leaving within the space of a week of each other anyway.

So here I am?tired, overworked, and looking as though I can finally get a break. But no, that is not to be. The other senior member of the team also decided to quit, leaving me the only actually trained person in this team. Yay. I?m sure we call all guess what this means?

That?s right, my friends. More overtime. More work that doesn?t relate to my job. More files to process. And of course, no appreciation whatsoever for the work I?m putting in because I?m the only person who hasn?t quit yet. I spend half my day either training the new people (I?m not the staff trainer) or answering inane questions over and over again. The other half of the day is spent desperately trying to catch up on the gigantic number of files I have to process that I was unable to do the rest of the day as I was training people.

I?m looking at my in-tray now, my friends, and it isn?t pretty. While all the new people complain of being overworked, I laugh at my tray, which is three times the size of everyone else?s. If this is how they feel now, just wait until they get to the time where they actually have to work, instead of sitting there and playing around with the easy stuff.

And now, to make things worse, one of my bosses has quit. The one person who made this place fun, and who would go in to bat for the lowly workers has had enough and quit. Which means what? Bingo! I get to do his job while he works out what they?re going to do without him there.

He encourages me to go for his job. I don?t see the point, I wouldn?t get it. There?s no way they would want me to stop being the only person here that does any work. Which means that, in a few weeks, I?m going to have to train someone to do the staff trainer job.

Work, my friends, bites. Stay away from it as long as you can. Become perpetual uni students if you must, but don?t ever go into the workforce.

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Go to your boss and issue an ultimatium. You got be firm (top word) and play hard and dirty if you want to win in the corporate dog eat dog world in which we live!

I'd like to rant about Medical Physics.

It is gay. Really gay. As in "Oh my god this has nothing to do with any BioMedical Career save sports medicine or Radiation Medicine." Fudge it.

I'd like to add to the rant the incompetence of the teach staff. I've been blessed in my three other subjects with some of the best minds Australia has to offer. Richard Reina and Dr. Surinda Cheema in Cells and Tissues are two of the most well thought Biomedical experts in the nation.
    In BioChemistry, we had Marie Paul Van Damme, one of the worlds leading BioChemists, and Dr. Pat Perlmutter who regularly has Rhode Scholars over for dinner! Top minds, both! And the sort of teachers I BLOODY DEMAND when my hard work is going into a course and my future depends on their knowledge and skillful presentation thereof.

And yet, in Medical bloody Physics, we have what? Nothing!

Some idiot called Mills who has a lisp and likes to jump up and down off tables like a fool, some Russian who dresses in all black and talks about weapon systems in atrocious half-english that no one understands, A dirty bugger who sounds like Richie Benaud who constantly whispers the lectures so no one can hear them, before suddenly squealing loudly then making some sexist remark before laughing at himself. Tool, Utter Fool. Arseclown I just might add!

Bah, the lot of the, idiots. They've taken ever dodgy teacher, half-arsed academic and worthlessly loser and put them into the one subject, teaching we hapless kids (especially those of us who have never done physics before and didn't even have the foresight to even buy a Physics Textbook) who WILL - you hear me? No second way about it, WILL - fail tommorrow!

Bloody Hell!

It's got me annoyed.

I need a Huggard, give me strength, give me strength, I hate Hitler.

23. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    Stupid blue collar universities and they're physics programmes. Become and arts student and all your worries seem to drift away on a cloud of smoke...

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Well today I am tutoring 2 geeks on how to pass their CISCO SEM02 final for the second attempt

25. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    I'd like to have a RANT about Australian CHEESES not BEING BLOODY GOOD ENOUGH. Whilst our wine industry is BOOMING internationally, our cheese industry SUCKS (for the record, I dislike that word muchly) because we're not allowed to make our cheeses from RAW MILK! Argh!!! I challenge the ALP to do away with this ban, and before you know it, this nation will be a CUISINE SUPERPOWER. We will stamp our influence across the globe, thus winning WORLD PEACE. ERGO HUGGARD WILL CONCURRENTLY RULE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.