main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA June Minutes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    There were three of us, Marlow, Mark and our new member Vincent. Cate and Andy couldn't come as Andy was feeling un-well, we wish him better. Mark and I tried to explain Doctor Who to Vincent, so I hope we scare him away to much. We discussed the 4th of July picnic and Cate's and Andy's and both Mark and Vincent will try to come. Discussed the possiblity of a garage sale for all members. One of the other fan groups I belong to just got an updated logo and I suggested that we try to come up with a new one of our own. If any one can come up with a good idea, let us know. Told Vincent know about some of the upcoming conventions, in the area and he is interested in some of them. Look forward to the 4th of July picinc, more information later.

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I had mocked up an idea for a logo way back when we changed our name to Cascadia Outpost that everyone seemed to like at the time, but I never finished it. I will try and get that done so I can show it to everyone at an upcoming meeting

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Sounds great Cate. I totally forgot that we had come up with a possible logo. I was just reminded of it because the Androgums just got a new logo. David who used to be with our group, put the space needle with the tardis and androgums. If you saw any of the KBTC fund raiser on Saturday they showed it. Also I thought we should start using the Jedi council forums again to at least keep update with fan-force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.