main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Justice League: Unlimited

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dark-Enigma, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Tiger

Well,no response it ten minutes. That was odd. But Tiger was not going to give up. She pounced out of her chair and dung through her back back. A device was pulled from the front pocket and a button pushed. Somewhere around ten mini bombs went off.

Tiger was back on the PA. "Okay,that was your you-have-wasted-ten-minutes warning. Still waiting. Have a nice day. Oh,and the next ones to go off will be in the Mayors office. And yes,he is in there. LOCKED in there." she said.

Maybe the JL was just a little busy. Not that is matter. Tiger had a way of getting peoples attention.

TAG-All,none,any
    OOC:Just keeping NYC rolling on my end

2. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: The Riddler

"I've got an idea. We need to spring one of our fellow Bat-haters, and a fellow trickster of mine. We need to spring the Joker. With our combined criminal minds, we could keep those Justice Punks busy while we take over Gotham and use it for our own devices! Heheeeeheeeheheee!!" The Riddler suggested to his friend.

"So Harvey, what do you think friend?"

Tag: Two-face, all

OOC: We're comin to get ya Mr. J!

3. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic The Joker

Location - Arkham

?Hey you? A voice called out

? Yessssssss? Joker replied sat with his back to the warden

"Package for you"The guard said

"A package for moi?" Joker said spinning his chair around to face the warden with his most glee full smile.

The warden re coiled at the sight of the Joker and threw the package on the floor and quickly made his exit.

"Finally" Joker sighed to himself and stood from his chair and walked slowly to the box on the floor, he bent down to inspect it, picking it up he shook the box

"Mmmmmmmm not a bomb" he said "It must be" he said ripping the box open "And why it is!"

inside the box lay a neatly pressed purple suit with a fresh flower attached to it as well as a deck of playing cards.

After a few moments joker had changed from his drab white inmates clothes into his ever so fashionable suit, now that was better Joker thought to himself.

Later in the wardens security room

"Whats wrong in cell 45?"

"Thats the jokers cell right?"

"Yeah, the lights are out? the first warden said "You go check it ok"

"Me!" the second warden said shocked

"Yeah you take a dam gun with you if your that frightened"

"Ok" the second warden said strapping a gun holster to his waist, it took a few moments then he was stood out side the darkened room he unlocked the door and walked into the darkness

"Joker get your ass against the wall and don't move" The warden said

"Oh don't worry about me boyo, here take a whiff of my punum" with that gas filled the room and the warden feel to the floor clutching his throat.

Joker stepped out into the hallway and let out a blood curling laugh "wahahahwahwhwhwhwhahahahaha"

"Hey Don you hear me, Don come in" the warden said into the receiver

"Donny boy won't be able to accept your call but if you'd like to leave a message feel free wahwahwhahwahwhawhah" The Joker laughed out as he stepped into the wardens room

"Yo.." before the Warden could finish a playing card was thrown into his throat killing him instantly

"Wahwahwahahahah" The Joker laughed to himself.

An hour later and Joker was stood out side Arkaham the wind and rain lashed down hard on him

"Jokers back baby!" he called out to the cold night air.

Tag any bad guys and the bat :mad:

OCC did you really think mr j would stay locked up for long [face_shame_on_you]

4. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC The Riddler

A car pulled up outside th Asylum and stopped in front of a man wearing a purple suit.

"Mr. J! Nice to see that you got my package. Join me pally!" The Riddler said opening the door.

After his fellow criminal had climbed in, Nigma decided to fill The Joker in on his plan.

"I know you must be puzzled as to why I would be springing you out of that dreary place. Two-Face and I have joined up and were hoping that you would be interested in helping us take down that Justice League Nuisance once and for all. They can't possibly stop all of us! HEEEEHEEEHEEHEEE! So what do you think?"

Tag: The Joker, Two-Face, All

5. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    The Batman
    Justice League Headquarters, Council Chamber, Pacific Ocean

Bruce had kept quiet for a while, waiting for what seemed like hour for Superman to make his appearance. His mind was not a very patient one, he had very little time to waste. And this was evident, as the morning paper had already stated the fact that The Riddler had caused major trouble at a bank the day before.

"What's up Batty? You'd think that by now you would have learned how to smile."

Bruce looked to his side, quirking a brow upwards in slight annoyance. He felt a soft jab given to his arm and simply gave a shrug, looking over to Shayera briefly, noticing as her patience was being slightly worn thin also.

"On a more serious note, has anyone read the Gotham paper today? Nightstalker and The Riddler have both struck again. We need to do something about it."

This news was about a half an hour old to Bruce. There was no need to rush. It was a simple bank robbery, no casualties, and there was no need to worry about someone as small time as this so-called 'Nightstalker', nor someone as frantic as Nigma. Hell, Edward would probably send himself to Arkhym out of desperation if the Bat never came for him. However, he would take the time and look things up more closely once he got the chance.

Bruce brought up a single index finger to his lips, signalling Wally and the others to quiet down. He could hear The Man of Steel approaching..

Tag: Justice Leaguers at the Meeting, All the Baddies who keep Tagging me.. :p

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Two-Face

Two-Face sat in his car grimly. The Joker was loose, yet another criminal, but he was needed to bring down the Bat. He flipped his coin. Heads again, blast! For now, the Joker would have to live. And the Riddler.

Two-Face put his car into gear. He had to do something drastic. Something to bring the Bat out of hiding. He floored it down the dark street, skidding hard around a corner as he swerved left. Thinking fast, he pulled up to the nearest bank.

Hopping out of the car, he walked around back, popping the trunk, and reaching in the back. When Two-Face's hand reappeared, it held an AK-47. Drastic enough? No. Reaching in, his hands found ammunition for the grenade attachment. His dark half smiled cruelly, while Harvey flipped the coin. Guilty of embezzlement.

He left the trunk open, and stormed up the steps, slamming through the door.

"Nobody move! This is a bust! Bring me the manager!" barked Two-Face, hefting the gun into his shoulder. A nearby guard pulled a gun, and was quickly gunned down, his body ripped apart by gunfire. Screams escaped the lips of women, and the other guards were quick to drop their guns.

"I don't wanna hurt you. Do what you're told, and you'll live. Disobey-" at that, Harvey lifted the gun in the air, "-and you get hurt."

Harvey knew that a silent alarm had been triggered. It would bring Batman to him, who would pay for his crimes.

Tag: Jeb

7. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Twenty more minutes had passed and no one had come to the door. Tiger would have heard if someone had. She didn't really want to kill anyone but it seemed that she wasn't makeing a big enough impression. The police were still trying to get inside.

Tiger slinked to her pack and pulled out the trigger device for some 15 bombs in the Mayors office. Maybe he would live but she doubted it. Her figer brushed the deadly button but she didn't want to push. Slowly,she did. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

The explosion rocked the building and deafened the girl for a minute. Then it was back to the PA. "I warned you." was all she could say through her own tears.

Tiger wasn't a murderer. Really...

TAG_NO one,

8. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Commissioner Barbara Gordon
    New York City

Commissioner Gordon and a squadron of the S.W.A.T. team zoomed down the city road at blazing speeds, attending to an immense amount of bomb detonations at the mayor's office. The squadron was unprepared, thus causing them to lose precious time in the pursuit, however it didn't seem as if the culprit was in a hurry to leave the scene, for she continued to speak announcements through the PA system.

The team of police and S.W.A.T. pulled up to the mayor's office with screeching halts. Night had fallen upon New York City and soft rain began to plummet from the sky. As if this day couldn't get any worse, Barbara thought. Her grey hair was wrapped neatly in a bun and she wore her usual commissioner uniform that had a dull grey color throughout with the proper insignia patched onto the leftside of the chest. She pulled out a speakerphone and a team of S.W.A.T. raided the office, guns at the ready.

"Young girl," she yelled through the speakerphone. "Please halt these enormities. Come down from there and I'm sure that we can work something out."

Tag: Genimay

[b]IC: Superman
    Justice League Base of Operations, Assembly Room[/b]

[blockquote]Superman slowly walked to the assembly room, his long red cape flowing slightly behind him as his red boots touched the floor, emitting small echoes that could only be heard by him. The metal door hissed open, and everyone in the room became quiet. He smiled as he stepped up to the podium, a single microphone on top, and the nods of the eight superheroes to the side. He cleared his throat and began.

"Good evening, my friends. It is with the utmost pleasure that I am standing before you tonight, the new Justice League. Upon becoming affiliated with this legion, you have sworn to protect and gratify the good of mankind using your superhuman powers and knowledge. You will fight the evils of criminals, and protect Earth from all enormities. It is understood that not all criminals can be stopped, for, unfortunately, there is an immense amount of them out there and they greatly outnumber us. But you are expected to halt as many crimes as possible, and then some.

"Accompanying me are the rest of the leaders of the amazing organization." He motioned to the right side of his body. "To my right are famed heroes, the Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Wonderwoman, and Aquaman." Each hero nodded in a professional manner as their names were spoken. He motioned to his left. "To my left is Batman, the Flash, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl." They too nodded their heads as their names were emitted from the Man of Steel's mouth, even the Flash. "The nine of us will serve as the Justice Council, taking care of public duties such as interviews. The only thing that you all are to do is uphold your assignments. Reveal not information of our league to anyone. I will now receive any questions that you may have. Refreshments are being served towards the back of the room." He awaited any questions that the heroes before him may have. [/blockquote]

[b]Tag: All[/b]

[/color]

9. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC: Despero

"My lord no one answered are call..."

"WHAT? Hmp, they think they can deniy me...Well mabye I'll blow them into tiny bits and pieces!! How dare anyone defie the great Despero! How is the fleet?"

"Should be done in a day my lord, and it will take 50 standered days for the fleet to arive, earth is a fair destince away..."

In anger Despero uses his mind powers to give the slave a migrane and then he sent him on his way...

*so those humans think that I'm some kind of a joke, huh....Well we shall see mabye first I'll go after these crime lords and take them out...Then there military... Ah wait I'm forgeting some old friends...Mabye they have been bored latly and would like to cause some chaos*

Tag Sinestro and Darkseid if he wants...

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

She was moving up! A swat team...how thoughtful. Instead of 'working things out' Tiger decided this was just want she needed. She engaged the buildings security to maximum so that steel slide over the windows and doors. Then wipeing the last of her tears away that had fallen for the Mayor she pounced to the window. Her claws cut a circle in the steel and she pushed it out to the ground below. Then armed three bombs and stuck her head out of the hole. "No,I really don't feel much like talking now thanks." she yelled while tossing the mini bombs.

Hopefully they would get the hint she had the place in lock down and would use that to her advantage. There were only a few people she could think of that could get her out. The bombs went off and she hopped back to the PA. "You are going to need a bigger sawt team Lady. Oh,and ten minutes till next detention. Bye." she quiped.

TAG-Any

11. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Finally, Fwah!

IC: Slade

Slade stood ontop of the Rooftop of the Gotham Federal Building, watching the 3rd National Bank being robbed. Gunfire and screams echoed through the night air from the scene below. How curious. He knew the man who he saw leaving his car to enter the bank. His name was Harvey Dent, criminal alias was "Two Face." Bipolar.

Must be in one of his moods. Even from sixty stories in the air, Slade could see the job was done sloppily. Why would someone want to pull a crime to be caught? He had heard about Gotham. And the Arkham Assylum. They said a majority of Gotham's criminals were insane. Clinically so even. That would make for interesting interactions, should they come.

Slade felt his communicator vibrate, and he brought it to his vision. There was a message. He stepped back from the edge, and turned to see the transmission.

ANSWER ALL CRIME LORDS, WE HAVE A DEAL TO MAKE WITH YOU...

Slade clicked his communicator to "respond" and looked into the camera, his expressionless face and one eye filling the screen on the other end.

"To make a deal, I believe introductions are in order." Slade said levelly.

TAG: Penguinator (if he wants it), and BEN

[b]IC: Zatanna [/b]
    [i]Location: Justice League Base of Operations, Assembly Room [/i]

Zatanna sat on the couch in the assembly room, crossing her fishnet adorned legs. Yes yes, save the world. Goodguys rule. That Superman. Such a stud, but a head about as sharp as a bowling ball. She looked around at her fellows, as well as the Justice Council as they called themselves. Oh, the loyal leaders. Zatanna didn't really care that she wasn't on the council.

Yeah, you didn't get the prestige and the fame, but there were some perks in being an under-the-radar hero. Allowed for some fun in the meantime. Like her shows. Ah, how she loved her shows. And how her shows loved her.

Zatanna pulled her black hair over her shoulder and took her large tophat off her head. She was bored bored bored. Perhaps a little magic would spice up the meeting. She gave a mischevious smile as she tipped her hat over and waved her hand over it...

"Raeppa, Retaw fo Ssalg!"

The magician reached her hand into the hat, and pulled out an ice cold glass of water. Marvellous, as she had quite a thirst.

Zatanna put the glass to her lips and drank the liquid. Ah, so refreshing. Magic made the best water. She continued to listen with a blase interest as Superman finished and opened the floor for questions. She had none of course.

[b]TAG: Justice Peoples [/b]

12. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    GM APPROVED

~Character Sheet~
    Name: Jennifer Howe
    Alias: Deadzone
    Species: Human
    Powers: She can temporarily negate the powers a super-powered entity has- this has greater or lesser effect depending how close she is to them and how strong the superhero is- for example if she got ahold of Superman he might fall out of the sky but still be able to punch her, but if she stood next to, say, The Flash, he wouldn't be able to run at super speed. Apart from this ability she's quite athletic and can hold her own pretty well in a fight.
    Weakness: She's still vulnerable to everything humans are vulnerable to- shoot her and she dies, smack her round the head and she goes night-night.
    Height: 5 foot 7 inches
    Weight: That's a very intimate question to ask a lady. 9 stone if you must know.
    Hair: Brown, mid-length, tied in a ponytail
    Nationality (if applicable): British
    League: Freelance
    Clothing/Equipment: Jennifer tends to wear ordinary clothing- Jeans, t shirt, hoodie. Her 'superhero costume' follows these lines, consisting of black cargo pants and a black top. She covers up as much as possible to try and lessen the effect of her power on her superhero buddies.
    Biography: Born and raised in the UK, Jennifer was never very popular at school or college. This was later explained when, at the age of nineteen, she was trapped in a burning building. The superhero that flew in to rescue her found his powers were cancelled by Jennifer's proximity- he ended up calling the fire brigade instead. It was later discovered that the same power that makes superheroes 'normal' also causes ordinary people to get uncomfortable and irritable around Jennifer, no matter how friendly she tries to be. Vowing to use her powers to gain some friends, Jennifer became 'Deadzone' and embarked on a life of crime fighting. Lately, she's travelled to America to try and assist the Justice League.

13. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Jennifer Howe, a.k.a Deadzone
    Justice League Island, Asssembly Room

Jennifer was feeling more than a little overwhelmed. She's come to America more or less on a whim, hearing of the re-establishing of the Justice League and deciding that maybe, just maybe, her rather unusual 'gift' would be accepted by the other superheroes. Now, she was beginning to regret that desicion. After all, would someone with a power like hers be exactly welcome in a gathering of superpowered people?

Great forward planning, Jen. She thought bitterly, plonking herself down on the nearest sofa next to a glamourous-looking lady wearing fishnets, a top hat, and little else. Superman's speech had been heartening, but she wasn't sure if stopping crime wasn't the job of the police. Oh well. What exactly was she supposed to do with her powers otherwise?

As Superman asked for questions, she glanced over at the woman sitting at the other end of the sofa. She was familiar... well, a figure like that was pretty memorable, Jennifer thought enviously. It could only be Zatanna.

"Aren't you a magician, not a superhero?" she asked the lady curiously. "I keep seeing adverts for your shows. What do you do, set your doves on the criminals?"

[TAG Zatanna]

14. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    IC Despero

"It seems my lord that someone has answered the message, he says that he needs to be introduced to you..."

"Fine, is there a transever probe droid on earth?"
    "Yes my lord"

"Then send it to this earth being and make sure no one else sees it..."

"It will be done my lord"

ON EARTH:

A tiny robotic Transever droid rushed to where the being had intercepted...Once it got there itunfolded and activated right in front of him...The pink face of Despero appered and then it said

"So your one of these humans? Hump well you wanted to be introduced well here I am!"

TAG: Slade

15. Si_Treemba_II

Si_Treemba_II Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Hello I`m Infinite

16. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Ic The Joker

Location outside Arkham

"So you sent me that wonderful cake my boy" Joker said with a smile

Joker pulled his hat down as he step into the car

"So then Eddie you want to take out the idiot league mmmmmmmm Joker said pondering what the riddler told him "Take out the bat the other will soon follow suit wahwahwahw" joker siad laughing

"All right my boy lets go have a little fun!" Joker said smiling at the Riddler

Tag the Riddler

17. Vakama

Vakama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2004
    OOC: Could the Prince of Puns and Clown Prince of Crime find some way to interact with a poor, deformed Penguin like me?? I am patrolling the streets of Gotham at the moment.

18. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    IC NIGHTSTALKER:

"My apartment, fifteen minutes, be here."

click!

So, Jim got himself ready to go. He put on his jacket, and took his Gotham Knights baseball cap off the hook it had been resting on. he pulled the brim low, and left his apartment. Hopefully no one would notice his resembleance to his picture in the paper. He was dressed in normal clothes - beat up blue jeans, black t-shirt, a leather jacket, and a baseball cap. Nothing too unusual about that.

Jim walked out top his car, and got in. The morning traffic was in full swing now, and it would be tough to get to New York City in fifteen minutes. But soon he had made it to the bridges leading off of Gotham, taking him to the mainland. He had made good time until he had gotten closer to his destination. The further he got in NYC, the more crowded the streets were.

But eventually, Jim made it to the Scott Complex. After finding a parking place for his car, he went inside. He took the stairs - you can't risk going with nosy people in an elevator...

He was on the right floor now, looking for the room. 309...310...311..312.

Jim knocked on the door. Taking a moment to look at his watch, he noticed he was a few minutes late. And his boss didn't like any form of tardiness.

TAG: D-E, anyone else

OOC; BENSKYWAKER, how exactly do I(if you were sending the message to my character) and the others receive Despero's message? Phone, telepathic waves... Just wonderin'.

D_N :cool:

19. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Commisioner James Gordon
    Mayor's Office, New York City

James awaited a small while for the girl's response, and when he did receive it, he wished he hadn't. He was somewhat surprised at her reaction, albeit he was expecting something similar.

"You are going to need a bigger swat team Lady," the culprit said through the PA. "Oh, and ten minutes till next detonation. Bye."

James could tell that there was a hint of sorrow in her voice, as if she wasn't really committing all of this for money. He spoke into his small communication device to the Special Weapons And Tactics team. "When you reach her, smoke the place. We don't want her dead." Shortly thereafter, James heard a gruff sounding "Yes sir."

Around three minutes after the command, James saw smoke emitting from the windows of the top floor of the office. His communication speaker beeped. "We have her, sir," James heard the gruff captain say through the other end of the communication. "We're beginning our descent." James smiled, happy that the girl had not been harmed. Then the captain spoke again. "The mayor has been severely injured and the ambulance is on its way. He will live though."

"Thank you, Captain," James said through his small white beard. He awaited the arrival of his team.

Tag: Genimay

OoC: I just noticed that it is morning in other NYC post and this one is happening at night. So Genimay, have Tiger locked up in a prison cell the next morning in your next IC post to avoid confusion. Thanks. :)

[b]IC: John Holter
    Apartment 312 of Scott Complex, New York City[/b]

[blockquote]John continued to read the headline as he awaited the arrival of Nightstalker. He was somewhat annoyed at trying to get the large paper to stay in once place, but he finally became successful. He sat down on the black leather couch that faced a small television set supported by a small wooden entertainment center. He began to read the small black print that he had to squint his eyes to understand.

[i]Recent reports suggest that an unknown mysterious criminal was the culprit in the murder of a New York City couple.[/i]

[i]No ****[/i], John thought as he continued.

[i]His methods, although, have never been seen by the police. The male victim, doctors say, was hurled into the desserted street, dying immediately. The female victim was tossed into a brick wall, and also died on impact. If you have any information, please call-[/i]

John's reading was interrupted by a knock at the door. He glanced at his golden Rolex watch, and saw that the hands were pointing to the time 8:03. With a groan of annoyance, John slowly walked to the door and opened it, welcoming in Nightstalker. "You're late," he said. "A thousand bucks of your cut. Now, let's get down to business." Inviting Nightstalker to take a seat at the round dining room table, the other accepted. John took a seat across from him and threw the newspaper down on the table, revealing the picture and the headline of Nightstalker. "What the hell is this?" he said in a spontaneous calm tone. "You had a job to do, and you apparently missed the second part. Uphold your secrecy. This was an easy task and you blew it. Have you any explanation?" [/blockquote]

[b]Tag: Darph_Nader, others[/b]

[/color]

20. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Tiger paniced!!! Smoke was filling up the building. Smoke!!! How did they even get in!!!! "NO! This is all wrong!" She praatically screamed.

She wasn't one for fire...or smoke...or anything that could burn her. Tiger didn't really like water either but now she was trapped. A swat guy entered the room with a gas mask on. Tiger's back pack was to far away to be of use so she threw anything she could find. When they got close enough to use hand to hand she use her claws and tail. Then a shock ran through her system as her arm was twisted behind her and broken at the elbow. A dull thud was what sounded through her skull as the guy brought the butt of his gun upon it.
    NEXT MORING

Tiger came to with a cast around her left arm and a headach the size of Jupiter. She also happened to be in a jail cell!!!! HEr body jerked up and her ears were on alert. "What happened?" she asked after a few minutes.

Tiger kept running into blanks. She was robbing,well pretending to rob,the Mayors office. Mini bombs and swat teams later she was here. Urg,she didn't care. Her head hurt to much. "Is anyone out there or am I alone here?" she said and slinked up to the bars.

Enforced steel. These people weren't as stupid as they seemed. They remembered she could cut steel. "Let me the HE!! OUT!!!" she screamed in a panic.

Tam had said that anyone who went in rarely came out and the ones that did were changed. Tears started rolling down the teens face. "Please..." she called weakly.

TAG-Any

21. BENSKYWAKER

Oct 28, 2005
    ooc: The Message was sent to anything electronic you have...Pager, Cell Phone, local telephone both...If you have none of these then it would come through telephathicly...

If you post that you heared the message one of my droids will come find you so you and Despero can talk...

22. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    The Batman
    Justice League Headquarters, Assembly Room, Pacific Ocean

Batman was right on cue; Superman was coming. When The Man of Steel stopped in the center of the room, stepping up to the podium, Bruce stood silent, his arm moving to swing back his onyx cape out of respect before coming back up to cross with the other over his chest.

Superman began his long awaited speech..

"Good evening, my friends. It is with the utmost pleasure that I am standing before you tonight, the new Justice League. Upon becoming affiliated with this legion, you have sworn to protect and gratify the good of mankind using your superhuman powers and knowledge. You will fight the evils of criminals, and protect Earth from all enormities. It is understood that not all criminals can be stopped, for, unfortunately, there is an immense amount of them out there and they greatly outnumber us. But you are expected to halt as many crimes as possible, and then some."

Batman understood fully what the purpose was for this union of vastly talented individuals. He stood high, chin arched to face Superman fully as he continued after a brief pause.

"Accompanying me are the rest of the leaders of the amazing organization."

Superman introduced all of the heroes to his right; each of them nodding when their names were spoken...

"To my left is Batman, the Flash, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl."

When Bruce heard his name, he nodded sternly, tilting his head, but keeping his eyes on the speaker. When Superman ended his brief but informative speech, he asked the newly formed Council if they had any questions or comments to pass. He even offered refreshments.

But then suddenly, the awkward silence was broken when a low beep came from Bruce's direction. He reached into the back-end of his utility belt and pulled out a small GPS device; the signal was coming from an area near Gotham's junkyard.

This was obviously something that had to be done in private; something urgent. He trusted the device, as only a few individuals had access to him through it. Batman gave a quick nod to the Council and turned quickly on his heel, power-walking to the Hangar where his famous Batplane sat, the engine still running on stand-by incase something came up; which it had.

He entered the vehicle, placed a small commlink over his head, and turned a few dials on the control panel. The engine roared to life, and it was soon airborne, heading out through the hangar's main entrance/exit. He was heading East at moderatley high-speeds, zooming across several of the US' coasts. He'd be in Gotham soon.

Tag: Council Members, Penguinator

23. Moff_Yittreas

Moff_Yittreas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2004
    The Winged Wonder (how Shayera hated that one) addressed the Man of Steel. "Will we still be going on missions? Acting as team leaders?"

TAG: Superman

24. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    IC NIGHTSTALKER:

Jim was let into John's apartment. He knew that the tirade, however calm, would be coming. So, Jim sat back and listened. At the end, Holter directed a question to him.

"...Have you any explanation?"

Jim leaned forward in his seat.

"Look. You know enough about me to know that on some nights, I can't help myself. You told me to do a simple mugging job, right? Just clobber 'em, take their cash and leave." Jim glared at his boss. "But I tried to drain the girl. That's why I was caught."

Jim leaned back in chair, slouching a bit. "Worst excuse ever, but it's the best I got."

The man stood up, and walked over to the window. "Heard from any of the other members of our group lately? I haven't heard or seen much of 'em lately."

Jim then waited for an answer, looking out the window.

TAG: D-E, anyone

OOC: Where are all of the other "Vengeance Leaguers???" :confused:

D_N :cool:

25. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Superman
    Justice League Base of Operations, Assembly Room, Justice Island

After waiting for a small period of time for any questions that the audience may have had, Superman noticed Batman turning away from the Council and exiting to the hangar. The Dark Knight was always on the move and was very enigmatic, so this surprised him little. Just then, Hawkgirl chimed in a question of her own. "Will we still be going on missions? Acting as team leaders?"

Superman smiled as he looked upon his fellow Justice Council member. He nodded his head. "Yes we will," he said, loud enough for the rest of the heroes to hear. "The Council will pursue missions and assignments as well. However, we may do this on less frequent occasions due to our other duties. Also, it is likely for the Justice Council to embark on missions with a higher significance than the average assignment. Remember," he looked towards the assembled group of heroes below him, "the rest of you are still in somewhat of a training stage, so your missions may consist of lower-level criminals. Not to worry, you'll have your hands full in no time. I believe that answers all the questions. Enjoy your refreshments, and if you need anything, contact the Council as soon as possible." He glanced at a clock on the back wall. It was already eight o' clock in Metropolis. Another lecture from Perry to be sure. He turned on his heel and towards the balcony, flying over the gated area and zooming towards Kansas, his real home.

Tag: All

[b]IC: John Holter
    Apartment 312 of Scott Complex, New York City[/b]

[blockquote]John glared at Jim as he awaited a response from one of his best Vengeance Leaguers. Of course, the league was still quite small, so it wasn't difficult to be above the rest.

[i]"Look," Jim began, "You know enough about me to know that on some nights, I can't help myself. You told me to do a simple mugging job, right? Just clobber 'em, take their cash and leave." Jim glared at his boss. "But I tried to drain the girl. That's why I was caught. Worst excuse ever, but it's the best I got."[/i]

"Damn right it's the worst excuse. The worst I've ever heard anyway, and I could come up with some pretty good ones back in my day." Jim stood up and strolled towards the window, looking out at the bustling city below.

[i]"Heard from any of the other members of our group lately? I haven't heard or seen much of 'em lately."[/i]

"Nope," John said. "I'm getting pretty disappointed. Perhaps we need to begin a recruiting crusade or something along those lines. Send out a message to all known criminals throughout New York City. You shouldn't have any trouble finding quite a few." He grinned. [/blockquote]

[b]Tag: Darph_Nader, others[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: Commissioner James Gordon
    Gotham Prison, Cell 243[/b]

[blockquote]Commissioner James Gordon heard the faint cries of the newest prisoner in the Gotham Prison. Her trial had not been scheduled yet, but he was sure she would be spending a lot more time in there, so she'd better become accustomed to it. But James couldn't deny the kindness in his heart, so he strolled over to the girl to comfort her. After all, she was only a teenager.

"Hello, my dear," he said, tipping his hat. "How are you doing?" He saw another tear trickle down the girl's cheek and surmised that that was a stupid question. "You know, once you get used to the prison, it's not all that bad. We have some pretty decent food, and you don't have to wear those orange jumpsuits that you see everywhere else. But I am bewildered as to why you did what you did. Why did you? And once you did, how come you didn't run away like any other criminal would? I have a feeling that you didn't have a normal motive for your actions." He awaited a response from the young girl that slouched on the hard concrete floor before him, anxious to have his question answered. If she didn't deny to do so.[/blockquote]

[b]Tag: Genimay[/b]

[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.