main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Knights of the Old Republic III: Shroud of Darkness

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rev, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    IC:Juhani
    onboard G-type shuttle

Juhani was sitting in the cockpit her ship in hyper-space. she could still hear the dark jedi master she had restrained in the cargo hold yelling out deceit to her. "They will not believe that you want to help them you know". He was beginning to get on her nerves so she closed the door, but turned one of the panels in front of her onto a camera feed of his 'cell' for better or worse.

This was so much simpler when Reven was the one in charge, he could always work out the best course of action. Why did I have to leave... Her train of thought was interrupted with the ship throwing up strange messages.
    Ship sensors read pre-set hyper-space id. Changing course to intercept. Juhani looked at these words for a second before getting thrown forward as they left hyper-space "What is this?" she looked at the vid panel and confirmed that the dark jedi was still there, "He will answer me." As she stood up she was thrown back into her chair again as the ship entered hyper-space again, strangely it seemed to be going faster then normal.

Protocol 58490 initiated. Intercept course entered to cut ship 'ebon hawk' off at planet marked as Tython. Time to destination 20 minutes. Juhani stormed off towards the cargo bay, looking at the dark jedi, who was practically beaming, "What is going on here? What is protocol 58490?" The dark jedi looked up at her and calmly stated "Protocol 58490 is a subroutine that i entered into this ship so that if it picked up the flight data on the ebon hawk it would change course to intercept, I also installed a small cheat for situations like this." Juhani looked at the sith and noticed that he had kept looking at the door behind her. "What is the cheat?" he just smiled "didn't you notice that we were going faster? well it does this without regard to what's on board, and the first thing that gets vented for efficiency is the cargo bay" as he said this the pressure doors began to close.

Juhani tapped into the force and with a burst of speed was at the rapidly closing door just managing to squeeze past before it closed she turned and looked at the sith as he started cackling soundlessly to her, then the air was vented taking everything not fastened to the ship itself with it, including the cargo box the sith was tied to.
    Juhani then hurried back to the cockpit hearing other doors all through the ship locking, I have to hand it to him every section is cleared in the minimum safe time for an opening in the hull before it rips the ship apart. She sat down and looked at the readout on their eta. Well at least every time we have a section vented we seem to lose a couple of minutes but i don't think the engines can take much more of this
    Warning hyper-space engines at maximum safe heat levels, time till normal space re entry 5 minutes "oh well at least i can make it in one piece"

Space around Tython

Violently the ship left hyper-space throwing Juhani into the control panels in front of her damaging all of them
    Auto landing sequence initiated "Well at least imm not stuck here in space with a useless ship, I'll just be stuck on some planet with a useless ship" As she looked at the only working panel, which showed the local area she noticed that the ebon hawk had left hyper-space and was waiting above the planet she was headed to.

As she landed she gathered her few belongings and headed for the exit ramp, as she stepped off the ship she could see Carth and Bastila, heading towards them she noticed that they didn't seem to have seen her yet so she decided to have some fun at their expense, pulling the force in around her She became invisible to everyone around her. She then headed over to the small group that had gathered. As she got closer she also noticed Canderous as well as HK-47 and a couple others that she didn't know by na

2. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    OoC: Atton, Carth, Mical, and Juhani are being presented with the opportunity now to choose which objective to pursue. Please indicate somewhere in your post whether your character will accompany Bastila and Sunrider or HK and Mandalore (or, if you feel your character would not join with either, make their reason for not doing so clear and explain what course of action they intend to take).

3. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    HK-47
    Tython

?But I do not ask for credits; rather, you shall hand over to us this most amazing Hunter/Killer droid. He represents the integration of the highest ideals of the GenoHaradan: cutting-edge weapons technology and highly-skilled assassins. I had witnessed this unit in battle with my own eyes once as he attacked Mandalore the Ultimate himself, and although the droid was bested in combat, his prowess was worthy of respect, even from Mandalorians.

It took HK less than half a second to process everything the Madalorian had said. And despite the glowing praise lavished upon him, HK was quite offended.
    ?Statement: If you believe that the miniscule quantity of information you have provided is sufficient to purchase an assassin droid of unrivalled construction, such as myself, then I shall be happy to pay you... in blaster bolts!? HK-47 photoreceptors glowed brighter as he raised his blaster rifle, ?... Meatbag.?

?I think you will find this a most advantageous arrangement, HK. Not only do we possess the necessary skills to restore you assassination protocols, but we would also free you from the cumbersome restraints of ownership, even by us. You would finally be able to execute your programming as you see fit, answering to no master but yourself.?
    Ergeron turned towards the rest. ?But this also furthers your agenda as well. As Mical has observed, your secondary objective of galactic reunification must not be neglected in your search for Revan. Towards that end, I am awarding you honorary membership in the guild, Canderous. You and HK will lead a second team that will remain in known space and take the necessary measures to strengthen the remnants of the Republic.

?They rest of you must decide which path you will pursue, whether you shall venture with the search party through the Tear or stay behind to restore this galaxy.?

Though HK-47s blaster never wavered from his target his eyes dimmed back to their normal illumination. This was a much more satisfactory trade.
    ?Query: If this transaction were to occur, Meatbag, would I be required to join the GenoHaradan? And what guarantee would you have that I would agree to lead this ?team???

Tag: Rev, anyone who doesn?t like the idea of HK-47 set loose on the galaxy

4. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Bastila Shan
    Meeting on Tython

She sighed. A deep frustrated sigh. This wasn´t the way she would have done it and she doubted it was the way the Exile, Lorianna would have approached this. Mical spoke. Then Atton Rand. Then again HK-47 reacting to the Mandalorians claims of him.

Somewhere the force was used. She turned and saw no one. She also felt no threat.
    "Hello Juhani." She smiled. Whispering, but sending her words into the force. Before turning around again and facing the others.

"OKAY STOP IT!" She said with a firm voice. "Mical, Rand, you never met Revan. The same goes for you Lorianna. I respect your opinion on him but you are still worshipping a man who was eager to be worshipped. A man who died on his flagship and never returned. A man Revan turned his back on. Revan the Sith was no man who tried to save the galaxy. He probably told that to himself. But he killed thousands of Jedi who could now face the threat he knew about. He was ambitious. He was cruel. he was powerhungry. He was remorseless. He had simply fallen to the Dark Side. Something he would be the first to explain to you. Does he want us to find him? Does he want to stay hidden? What does it matter, Rand? Too much of Kreia´s false teachings are in your minds. Revan would like us to decide for ourselves. He was not the leader of the personality-cult Kreia created to lure you under her sway. He believed in choice. He made one. A terrible tough one. To save me. He trusted Carth. And yes, he also trusted me. Even when I myself couldn´t." Ending her words she turned to the Mandalorian.

"And considering your payment, Mandalorian. We haven´t asked for your services. Revan did. So he shall pay you whatever you agreed. If we give you HK-47, then only because his Master -Lorianna- decides so. Don´t expect us to pay for services we have not ordered. And we haven´t dealt with the Guild of Assassinations. Not all in this room might agree, what a Jedi should be. But we are Jedi. Jedi don´t murder."

Finally she turned to Lorianna. Looking her rival, that´s what she considered it most of the time, a friendly rival, into the eyes.

"I agree. Kreia was a liar. But she buried her lies among the truth. Revan went out there searching for something and he wanted us to rebuild the galaxy to prepare for it´s coming. It must have been these Sith."
    Bastila sighed. Lowering her eyes for a moment, showing the young girl who once met and fell in love with Revan.
    "We both may have failed him. Dividing our ranks by arguing about the path of the Jedi. Maybe it is time to end this dispute and begin to do what he asked us to. Let us go after him. With a small group of friends. A reconnaissance-mission. If there is another Sith Empire we have at least one advantage. We know where they are coming from. So those who stay behind must gather every remaining ship they can and hurry to the entry-point into our galaxy to stop the invasion. Do you agree, Lorianna?"

Tag: Trimaj, all others, Rev

ooc: I visit friends over the weekend, so like most of us germans . . . I am gone ´till next week.

5. SnipeHunter

Aug 30, 2005
    IC: Juhani
    Meeting on Tython

Juhani smiled, she always had a hard time with deceiving Bastila, taking off her force camouflage she seemingly appeared out of thin air standing next to Bastila ?I have heard what has been proposed, and I ask that I go with the team heading out to find Reven. I ask this for two reasons, one is that Reven is one of three humans I have ever trusted and the other is that if Reven has fallen to the dark side again I have a debt to repay him for what he helped me with twice, once on Datooine and one when starring into the eyes of my fathers killer, and both times he turned me away from the dark side? She then turned towards the mandalorian ?Oh and I for one do not believe that HK should be taken from a master and restored with his assassination protocol, I heard his stories, and his outlook on situations, and I think that it would be unwise to do both of these, one or the other would be more? she paused for a moment ?safe for the galaxy?.

She then turned to look at the jedi exile for the first time, she looked her up and down then grinned suggestively whispering softly so that only Bastila could hear ?so this is the girl that has been so much trouble for you?

TAG: All

6. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    IC: Ergeron, Tython

Though HK-47s blaster never wavered from his target his eyes dimmed back to their normal illumination.

?Query: If this transaction were to occur, Meatbag, would I be required to join the GenoHaradan? And what guarantee would you have that I would agree to lead this ?team???

Bastila spoke with a firm voice, first to her fellow Jedi, and then turned to Ergeron.

?We haven´t asked for your services. Revan did. So he shall pay you whatever you agreed. If we give you HK-47, then only because his Master -Lorianna- decides so. Don´t expect us to pay for services we have not ordered. And we haven´t dealt with the Guild of Assassinations. Not all in this room might agree, what a Jedi should be. But we are Jedi. Jedi don´t murder."

Juhani then turned towards the Mandalorian ??I for one do not believe that HK should be taken from a master and restored with his assassination protocol; I heard his stories, and his outlook on situations, and I think that it would be unwise to do both of these, one or the other would be more? she paused for a moment ?safe for the galaxy?.

Ergeron should have expected the objections of the Jedi. It was not that he expected them to be obedient to his commands as if they were like his subordinates in the guild; he had simply become accustomed to dealing with fellow assassins whose sense of morality was far more subtle and refined, better attuned to the grim realities of the galaxy than the naïve teachings of the Order.

He wanted to defend himself and his fellow guild-members against their bold and ignorant accusations: he had never ?murdered? anyone in his life. Sure, he had slain countless foes on the field of battle, but such was the duty and honor of being a soldier in a time of war. Not one amongst these Jedi could claim different without indicting themselves as well. And were his assassinations any different? Each was a just war unto itself, the only combatants himself and his target, with his victory assured through a quick, preemptive strike. If anything the net amount of lives his actions saved far outweighed the number of those he had taken. And more importantly, he had been an agent of justice, both achieving and exceeding the Mandalorian ideals of honor and glory.

But he restrained his tongue, realizing that the Jedi could never be convinced of the righteousness of his deeds, nor did the present situation require them to be. So he turned instead to the droid.

?Yes, HK, you could say that you will be ?required? to join the guild, but for a droid of your character I could imagine nor greater praise or recognition than the opportunity to be ranked among the greatest assassins the galaxy has ever known. You should be eager to invite such a requirement upon yourself. And with us you would be an equal, still expected to follow orders from your superior in the organization, but no longer as the property of any master. And as for your effect on the galaxy at large, I believe that the guild can channel your natural bloodlust and destructive wrath towards constructive efforts, the same as every soldier is trained to do with their own inward rage. And your talents would be put to such better use than the protocol duties and whatnot that the General would have you doing were she to drag you on her coming sojourn. That is why I know that you will lead this team.

?But you, Master Shan, are greatly mistaken if you think this payment is negotiable. The transfer shall be immediate and only then will I give you the coordinates of the Tear, without which you are powerless to save Revan.

Tag: Fanficfan, Trimaj, SirakRomar,All

7. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC; Atton Rand

Too much of Kreia´s false teachings are in your minds. Revan would like us to decide for ourselves. He was not the leader of the personality-cult Kreia created to lure you under her sway.

If any of Bastila's words ran through Atton's head it was these. Atton thought to himself "Kreia's false teachings?" he thought that Bastila was assuming that he would follow such a person's teachings. No it wasn't Kreia that allowed him to think in such a matter. It was his own perception of common sense that made have such thoughts. To venture into the unknown, possibly facing death, without considering everything seemed to be irresponsible. but however he looked into Bastila's eyes, he saw her determination. Her need to find Revan and what happened to him. No matter how admirable it was, it was just as dangerous. Atton felt that he now had to venture with them. Bastila might be to close to Revan; If Revan somehow, fell to the dark side, she might not want to belie it. I might need to keep an eye on her.

"I think i should join Loriana and Bastila. I think I would be an asset. besides i couldn't miss an opportunity to work with the general again."

TAG: all

8. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Mical
    Genoharadan Base, Tython

The Disciple let out a quiet sigh as those in the room began to dispute their next courses of action. He wasn't surprised that few had responded to his strategic assessment, after all, the most outspoken of all gathered had been Darth Revan's former lover. In fact, the only one who had really taken his observation to heart had been the assassin, Ergeron. If they were going to be working with this man in some capacity, it spoke volumes on his grasp of strategy.

Understanding that the droid HK-47 was now the bargaining chip on which the payment of the location of the Sith threat was riding, he was somewhat questioning of Ergeron's motives. After all, if the "True Sith" invaded and conquered the galaxy, he and his Genoharadan would certainly suffer too, yet the man was still being mercenary.

After Rand had thrown himself in with the reconnaissance team, Mical smiled, "Atton, unfortunately we will be unable to work together again. I elect to stay behind in the galaxy and strengthen our defenses. I wish you all the best of luck, particularly you, Exile."

TAG: Hitman, Trimaj, Everyone

9. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Atton Rand

"Atton, unfortunately we will be unable to work together again. I elect to stay behind in the galaxy and strengthen our defenses. I wish you all the best of luck, particularly you, Exile."

Atton struck feelings of hatred towards Mical for his last comment. It infuriated him. what was Mical implying? That he was better equipped to fit such a job; or perhaps he meant it in the way of Atton being bothersome to everyone else. Atton didn't really know, so rather than annoy himself thinking of the endless amounts of possiblities he rather simply asked.

"What's that supposed to Mean? I mean, what the hell are you trying to say here?"

At this point he feels distant from everyone. perhaps not being taken seriously has its advantages, but right now Atton couldn't find any. nevertheless Atton found that he would be a better off with the reconnaissance mission.

TAG:all

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: General Loriana Sunrider. The Exile
    Tython

To say that things had quickly spiraled out of any semblance of order was something of an understatement, but during the war Loriana had learned that there were times to speak and times to remain silent and let things play out. This was definitely one of the latter, and so the Exile stood silently by, taking in everything, the words said and the feelings that went behind them. If anyone thought she was even remotely pleased with things then they would have to be called a fool.

What Loriana couldn't grasp was quite how Ergeron thought releasing HK into the wild galaxy could be a good thing. There had been times that it was only having a master that had stopped him from killing and destroying countless people. This Guild Leader of Assassins claimed to want stability, and yet what he was trying to unleash would result in anything but. Were things to get truly out of hand it could result in the destabilization of the galaxy to the point that the Sith wouldn't even have to fight to conquer, they would just have to walk in and put their foot down. This was the potential that the mandalorian wanted to unleash, and Loriana quite frankly would not allow it.

But then there was Bastila, who still claimed that Loriana hadn't known the real Revan. It was more she hadn't known the NEW Revan, but she had known the real one. The original one before he was twisted by whatever he had found. Still she had never been able to piece together exactly when Kreia had taught taught him, as that might have been somewhat significant as well. Apparently Bastila didn't know about that little aside, as Loriana had never mentioned it to her and the odds of Revan doing so seemed remote at best. Loriana had also wondered how Bastila learned so much about Kreia, but it wasn't terribly significant at the moment. Maybe they met some years ago or something.

As things continued, oddly HK seemed to be against being set loose. Loriana was unsure if it was loyalty (assuming the droid even knew the meaning of the word) or something else. Maybe he just really wanted to see Revan again, or maybe he got his fill of violence from the messes they had found themselves in over the last decade and the situation with Kreia before that. They'd certainly been in enough of them.

Rather than argue with Bastila, as seemed the easiest course, she decided to remain silent. However when the Mandalorian again demanded HK that was something she just could not let go. "You claim to want a stable galaxy, yet you would let HK loose to wreck the Force alone know's how much havoc? I'm sorry but I refuse to allow that. Beyond that, however, Revan still has the strongest claim on HK, being the droids creator, and unless he gave you specific orders to take possession of him I'm afraid your somewhat stuck. Michal and Canderous are more than capable enough of doing what you want, and if anything HK would actually hinder them as what they're going into seems like it is vastly more diplomatic than going into decidedly hostile territory in search of a missing person who is doing the Force knows what, and no one has any clue what we're going to have to fight. Here the danger is a known quantity, there... I doubt even you have any clue what is going to happen. I think you have your value assessment somewhat screwed up in this instance." Loriana crossed her arms and dared Ergeron to demand the droid again. He would not like the response.

While she heard what Michal and Atton were talking about dealing with HK's situation seemed vastly more important. Inclining her head towards Michal, she sent a feeling through the Force that she regretted his decision, but approved of it from a strategic perspective. It was something that had to be done. The galaxy had to be rallied, though not in quite the same way Bastila had suggested.

TAG: SIRAK, FANFIC, REV, OTHERS

:snoopy

11. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    HK-47
    Tython

?Confirmation: Indeed I would have few qualms about joining the GenoHaradan, I suspect it would be a rather satisfactory life.?
    The speed with which the other leapt to talk Ergeron out of freeing HK was quite... Upsetting. Just because he?s a droid they assumed he wouldn?t also crave autonomy. But the suggestion that he would be a threat to the stability of the galaxy. Well that was just offensive, Revan had created HK to help keep the galaxy strong for the future.
    ?Indignant correction: I am a finely crafted and superbly programmed assassin droid. I am not a mindless battledroid that attempts to slaughter everything in its path. My Assassination Protocols demand that certain criteria be met before I can select a Meatbag as my target, unless my master was to select the meatbag or course, I could not just decide to engage upon a galaxy wide killing spree.
    ?Damning statement: For beings with more free will than you know what to do with, you are remarkably reluctant to share it. However, I do believe that if I am to be freed then my creator ought to have the final say, Revan is after all, my true master.
    ?Clarification: I mean no offence to you Master Loriana, you have been a most satisfactory master. You always seem to attract trouble in one form or another so there are always meatbags to blast. But the original is always the best.?

Tag: All

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM Approved! :cool:

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a1/Atris%2C_Jedi_Master_and_Librarian.jpg]

General Information
    --Character: Atris
    --Personality: Edges of arrogance still evident, but generally penitent for her mistakes. She feels responsibility for the deepening of the crisis, and has realised that her actions only made the recent Sith Wars more effective - she seeks to constantly redeem herself.
    --Recent personal history: Atris has spent the last decade wandering the galaxy, trying to understand what happened to her. After seven years of acknowledgment, and wrestling with the Darth Traya aspect of her persona, she returned to Telos IV and destroyed the Sith Holocrons concealed there, before heading to discover the location of Sunrider and Revan and aid them in their quest. It was Darth Traya's voice that directed her to Tython via visions, and Atris is still struggling to understand the role of Darth Traya in the last war, and hers in the next.

Current citizenship
    --Name of Planet: Telos IV
    --Type of Government: A weak democracy
    --Relevant Policies: None to the character

Beliefs: Atris believes in the power of betrayal, largely. She is determined to infiltrate the heart of the Sith, wherever they may be, and destroy them from within. She has no wish to make friends again, only to fight - still. She has trained nobody, for fear that anyone she did claim would find there was some darkness in her heart still.

Lightsaber
    --Hilt Style: Standard
    --Blade Color: Blue
    --Power Crystal: NA
    --Lightsaber Combat Form: Makashi, Djem So

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/ce/DarthTrayatris.jpg]

13. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005

General Sunrider turned to him at last, clearly irritated.

"You claim to want a stable galaxy, yet you would let HK loose to wreck the Force alone know's how much havoc? I'm sorry but I refuse to allow that. Beyond that, however, Revan still has the strongest claim on HK, being the droids creator, and unless he gave you specific orders to take possession of him I'm afraid your somewhat stuck?.?

Ergeron did not like the response.

But at the same time, she had given him an out. He had never even thought to claim that Revan had intended HK to pass to him should former Dark Lord go missing. It would have made things so much easier. But while Ergeron was not weak-minded fool, he did not pretend to imagine that he was capable of lying to a company of Jedi and deceiving even one of them, let alone all, at least with so blatant a lie as that would be. Besides, Ergeron knew just as well as they did that more often than not the easy path was the road of the Dark Side. And while he himself was not sensitive enough to the Force to move objects with his mind and see the future, he was perhaps even more aware than them of the Light and Dark sides? abilities to work great good and evil respectively through even ordinary beings. So he would avoid the temptation.

But the General?s indigence did require a response. Thankfully, the droid itself provided one which was quite satisfactory.

?Indignant correction: I am a finely crafted and superbly programmed assassin droid. I am not a mindless battledroid that attempts to slaughter everything in its path. My Assassination Protocols demand that certain criteria be met before I can select a meatbag as my target, unless my master was to select the meatbag or course, I could not just decide to engage upon a galaxy wide killing spree.

?Damning statement: For beings with more free will than you know what to do with, you are remarkably reluctant to share it. However, I do believe that if I am to be freed then my creator ought to have the final say, Revan is after all, my true master.

This was the opportunity Ergeron had been waiting for.

?Indeed, Revan is this droids creator and true master. How you came to be in possession of it I do not know, but his intent for it was pure and its programming sound. These fears of chaotic destruction and violent rampages are entirely unfounded given the nature of its protocols. Furthermore, if you truly honor Revan, as you claim to do General Sunrider, you would gladly allow this droid to be used according to Revan?s intentions for in creating it to the full extent of its capabilities.?

Tag: Trimaj, Fanfiction, All

14. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted yet. I have had a busy week so I wasn't able to do much writing.

IC: Carth Onasi

Carth listened to all the conversations going on. His mind was hurling in all directions. This was all too much to take in. Revan was found, there was a tear in space, and these people wanted to go through. It was all crazy. And they wanted to unleash HK on the galaxy. Carth's head was spinning. When he came he wasn't expecting to see all these people, and to be offered a job. He already had one.

As all of them talked Carth thought about the two proposals. On one hand he could stay here and continue to fix the galaxy. Or he could go with them to save Revan. Well it was clear in his mind. He was going with them. This was where he was needed. Yes he was needed back home, but they had plenty of people working on fixing the galaxy.

Carth stepped forward and finally spoke. "You guys are all mad. This tear sounds dangerous and crazy. You have no idea whats going to be on the other side. But," Carth raised a finger "There is a chance that we may find Revan. And you may need my help. That is why I have decided to come with you."

Tag: All.

15. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Bastila Shan
    Tython

Lorianna had ignored her offer. So at least their extend of cooperation was clear, now. The Mandalorian made every mistake a leader could make. Putting together a tream of individuals that weren´t going to work together so fine. Trying to swallow her pride, her most obious weakness, she calmed herself.

Sighing and stepping back Bastila folded her arms.

Sith. She was familiar with Sith. Actually, once she had been one. For a few days. Enough to never forget it. Darth Malak. Her second Master. She remembered her final duel with Revan. When he had shot down his blade. She had almost killed him. Robbed the galaxy of all hope. Revan had been sure she wouldn´t, but she had never been so sure. She still had that weapon. A lightsaber with two red blades. Shaking her head and the thought of her time with the sith, she concentrated agaqin on the debate.

The HK ownership. The Mandalorian was still counting Pazaak cards. An old technique to defend against mind-reading. Bastila shook her head, slightly. He had something to hide. No trust among traitors, she assumed.

Eventually Carth showed his support of the mission. Smiling she lay her hand on his shoulder.
    "Good you are with us, old friend." She smiled and then turned her head back to hte discussion with their host.

Not feeling it was of greater importance who HK served, she waited for these people to turn their concentration back to more important things.

16. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: shoot... had too much going on when i posted that, and i missed the second part of your post sirak. i'll get to that in my next one.

:snoopy

17. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    HK-47
    Tython

Typical meatbags, HK thought to himself. We stand on the brink of finally reuniting me with my maker, and they argue about the potential dangers of granting me freedom. This whole issue would be easily sorted by locating Revan.
    Deciding enough was enough HK carefully selected a meatbag-free patch of ground and fired his blaster rifle into it.
    ?Condescending suggestion: Perhaps the matter of whether I?m to be used as barter can be decided after finding Revan? I may be be a mindless killing machine but I would think that locating the master should be our first priority. Meatbags?

Tag: Loriana, Bastila, Ergeron, all Meatbags

18. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    GM approved

--Character: Nomi Sunrider (these days often referred to as the White Woman, for her hair has become silver-white)

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/a/a3/Nomi_Sunrider.jpg/250px-Nomi_Sunrider.jpg] That´s what she looked thirty years ago.

--Personality: Calm, focussed and dedicated she is also a compassionate and gentle woman.
    --Recent personal history: She has taken a less active role in the Jedi order ever since the death of Ulic Qel-Droma. Yet, she was always around. Escaping Nihilus and Sion´s hunt for Jedi she has returned to Bastila Shan´s order to teach the ways of the force, once more. Not agreeing in every aspect of Jedihood with the younger woman, she has shown open support for a traditional order, different then her grandchilde.
    In the last few years she has begun wandering through the galaxy, searching for new recrutees. From time to time she returns to the Academy to train some of the new students gathered there.
    She has never again used her powers she was so famous for. neither has she severed someone from the force nor used Battle Meditation. Though the latter she has trained Bastila Shan to do.

Current citizenship
    --Name of Planet: Dantooine (if any)
    --Type of Government: Magistrates
    --Relevant Policies: Tries to stay out of harms way

And for Jedi Characters?

Beliefs: Things are not always what they seem to be. Understanding is the key to mastery of the force. Therefore she is an eternal seeker of truth. Yet she believes in the Jedi Order. Seeing only evil has come from turning away from it´s ideas.

Lightsaber
    --Hilt Style: Simple
    --Blade Color: Green
    --Power Crystal: Adegan
    --Lightsaber Combat Form: Soreshu

19. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005

?Condescending suggestion: Perhaps the matter of whether I?m to be used as barter can be decided after finding Revan? I may be be a mindless killing machine but I would think that locating the master should be our first priority. Meatbags.?

Ergeron?s patience had been pushed too far. He could understand why HK would be searching for his former master, but he had never seen such devotion in a droid before. Regardless, he would not allow the reunification of the galaxy to falter due to the insolence of one droid and a handful of Jedi, even if it meant having to tip his hand more so than was customary for a GenoHaradan operative.

?Here?s a condescending suggestion of my own: stop this pointless bickering over issues that you are too ignorant to understand, all of you. You think that it is for simple profiteering that I?ve demanded this payment, or that I would plan to unleash this droid?s destructive force without great need if others were capable instead. But that we might move on the more pressing matter of Revan?s location, allow me to enlighten you.

?Canderous and Mical must journey first to the droid planet of M4-78, but if they hope for their endeavor there to succeed, they must be accompanied by this HK-47 unit which Revan himself built. No other droid in the galaxy can substitute for it. So, HK, your heartwarming reunion with Revan will have to wait until your work here is finished.?

Tag: Trimaj, Fanficfan, All

20. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    OoC: Wow, I just reread my post above, and I really feel that I have to clarify that Ergeron is just a character and does not reflect my views in any way. While its part of his character to be frustrated (he's used to having his orders obeyed unquestioned), I haven't been frustrated at all by the game so far. I'm glad to see the other characters questioning the information fed to them and critically evaluating their situation (a quality which will prove invaluable throughout the game). Once again, I hope no one was unintentionally offended.

21. SnipeHunter

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: Has everyone chosen where they are going to go now? and sorry i didnt post as my character for a coule days I was away from a computer with the internet for a bit.

22. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    OoC: The parties as the exist as of now...

Team 1
    General Sunrider
    Bastila
    Juhani
    Atton Rand
    Carth Onasi

Team 2
    HK-47
    Canderous
    Mical

I had just been waiting for a response to my last post before officially sending the teams to the Tear and M4-78, respectively. I want there to be as much of a coherent narrative flow to our game as possible. It wouldn't make sense for Ergeron to say anything without being responded to first.

23. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    HK-47
    Tython

?Observation: Oh how wonderful,? HK muttered. ?I am to be reunited with my clones...?
    He could think of worse fates, one in particular involved a nasty little pacifist protocol, but there weren?t many that rated worse than spending time with those miserable excuses for assassin droids. And to think that they were based on his specifications was actually rather humiliating.
    ?If we are to proceed with this torture could we please get it over with as quickly as possible??

TAG: Anyone listening to a moaning assassin droid.

24. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    IC: Mical
    Genoharadan Outpost, Tython

Mical smirked at HK-47. He had always liked the droid's sarcasm, even if it occasionally was at the expense of others. In this case however, it was directed at the other droids modeled after him. But Mical was definitely pleased that the droid was going to be coming along with he and Canderous. Whatever it was that needed to be done in order to secure galactic stability, he was certain HK would be able to carry it out, as long as it satisfied the droid's own perverted programming in some corrupt way. The Disciple couldn't say he was entirely against that, either.

"HK, surely you can convince your inferior 'siblings' to be nice to us?" he asked with a laugh.

The Jedi then threw a sidelong glance at the condescending Ergeron, "What is it exactly that we're going to be doing on M4-78?"

TAG: Fanficfan, Rev, All Others

25. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005

?Not to worry HK; it?s hardly going to be a reunion as the number of them which you shall soon dismantle will only be limited by the extent of your superiority. And considering that there?s only one sentient being on the entire planet, I doubt that even the most pious among the Jedi standing here could object to you raining down destruction to your heart?s content.

?But now is the time for all of you to leave this place and attend to you respective missions. As promised, General Sunrider and Master Shan, you will find the coordinates have already been uploaded by my agents onto the navacomputer of the Ebon Hawk. Before you make the jump to hyperspace, however, you might want a word with the Jedi Master that my agents inform me just entered into orbit in the upper atmosphere.

?Canderous, your team shall be giving the Starbird*, the guild?s finest Nubian cruiser. While not the fastest or most powerful ship, Nubians are perceived by the galaxy at large as diplomatic vessels, a fact which you would be wise to exploit. I will be in contact with the details of your assignment while you are en route to M4-78.

?Now go, and may the Force be with you all.?

OoC

*looks like this
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/08/Nabooskiff2-chron.jpg]
    but shaped like
    [image=http://www.ossus.pl/images/thumb/7/78/Alliance_Starbird.png/244px-Alliance_Starbird.png]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.