main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knights Of The Old Republic

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by TheRealLukeSkywalker, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealLukeSkywalker

TheRealLukeSkywalker Jedi Master

Jul 28, 2003
    My question goes out to all. Has anyone played this game? If so how is it, I hear nothing but good things from video gamers but I want a Star Wars fans opinion. So please help me (place name here), you're my only hope.

Luke

2. TheRealLukeSkywalker

TheRealLukeSkywalker Jedi Master

Jul 28, 2003
    Well since no one told me about this game I went out and bought it. I will tell you what, I am not sorry I have. I kid you not but you can spend seriously 40+ hrs playing then you can go back and play it again but from a different side. Unlike most games where you have to choose which side you play for, you can be on either. The player you create can go to the darkside or for the jedi which is cool. It all depends on how you act in different situations. All in all the best Star Wars game ever and I say that without a second thought. So go pick up the X-Box version or wait for the PC to come out in a bit but either way play this game.

3. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=00669]TRLS,

Thanks for the info - I don't think anyone responded b/c none of us have the game - Great Review and if you would like to post any more reviews of computer games, board games, etc. that are Star Wars related, please feel free to do so :D

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue and AIM HIGH
    There are only two kinds of Starfighters: X-wings and targets[/color]

4. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=00669]TRLS,

Thanks for the info - I don't think anyone responded b/c none of us have the game - Great Review and if you would like to post any more reviews of computer games, board games, etc. that are Star Wars related, please feel free to do so :D

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue and AIM HIGH
    There are only two kinds of Starfighters: X-wings and targets[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.