main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Dal, did you win a lot of $? I didn't get a phone call say I had a ticket waiting. Just kidding.

How was it? Stephanie and I are thinking about going there for our 10 year wedding anniversary in 2 yrs and renewing our vowes (sp?) in front of Elvis, (uhuh!)

JMK

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Let's just say by the time I started winning money, I had lost so much previously that it didn't really matter. Craps absolutely destroyed me this trip. That's one of those games that you either win or lose really quickly, and this time I lost. I played a lot of Texas Hold 'Em poker and did so-so. I did much better at the high stakes stuff, but then would lose with the low stakes players because you can't do a lot of bluffing in that situation. Also played in my first live Vegas poker tournament and was fairly pleased with how I did even though I didn't place in the money. By far, Pai-Gow poker and blackjack is where I made my money. I've actually memorized basic strategy for blackjack and the cards were actually playing with the math most of this trip. I probably should've played that more but I was hung up on Hold 'Em. Either way, I can't wait to go back. I never get tired of the place, even though my bank account does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.