main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Uhmm...yes, Goo?

ic- Jadis smirked and used the force to make a small piece of stone fall onto Obi-Wan's head from the ceiling.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I was sort of referring to Jadis and whatever character AngelicPadme had.... but.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan, sensing the falling rock, rolled out of the way, and ignited his green light saber.

?Ti?? Obi-Wan remarked, ?Don?t make the little Sith girl angry.?

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Oh, well it's just the kind of thing that I've come to expect from you, Daniel. lol.

ic: Ti throws lighning at Sith(whoever you are.)

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jadis ignited her indigo saber and smiled at Obi-Wan, holding her saber in front of her and in the way of the lightning.

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi-Wan raised his eyebrow,

?I don?t want to hurt you.? he said slowly, turning towards Aled and Ti. ?But uh.... its obvious you knew a few things about this Vile... we need you for information, now you can come peacefully, but I... don?t see that happening.?

7. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc ^
    |

Oh, your the Sith.

ic: Ti throws a fireball at the Sith.(this is fun)

8. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jadis jumped out of the way of the fireball. She looked back at Obi-Wan, still holding her sarcastic smile. "Neither do I sir."

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Daniel I messed us up. You need to talk to her, I shoot fire at her. We make a good team. But you and me posted at almost the same time, so I didn't see your post.

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had jumped up and ignited her lightsaber. Some interesting Sith characters with horns on their heads and all sorts of other things came charging at her. Flipping over them, she was able to get them easily for they weren't quick enough. Heads fell to the ground and then so did the bodies. Revisha saw the other Jedi fighting other Sith. Flipping over she was helping the others.

"Well this is going good," she said to Jadis as they were fighting back to back against the Sith.

11. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Jadis is the Sith, Mertroid. And the only one, actually.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: ooops, sorry, My mistake. Well in that case everyone ignore the Jadis part in my post. lol How could I have made that mistake. Oh well. :)

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jadis shot a bolt of force lightning at Ti. The blue lightning split as half of it turned red and flew towards Revisha.

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The lightning had destroyed Ti's lightsaber. He fell onto the ground. Then he remembered the lightwip! He pulled out the wepon and actavided it.

15. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jadis raised an eyebrow. "Oh, for joy." She checked her belt before flipping over Ti and slashing at his head.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had leaped out of the way and rolled on the ground to a bent position. With her lightsaber ignited, Revisha flipped towards Jadis and started attacking. Revish would leap back and flip over Jadis, making her have to change direction a lot. Revisha then when Jadis's backside was facing her she shot an orange flame and blew Jadis to the wall.

"That's why you don't mess with the Jedi," she smirked as she had her lightsaber ignited.

17. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    A pile of flaming Sith bodies flew aside, and a Fallaheen entered, carrying a Yellow lightsaber in one hand, and a very familiar silver lightsaber in the other. Kir's saber.

He began to fight his way to Ti and Revisha, cutting sith in half and other ways as he worked his way to them.

ooc: This is the famed return of black-elf182!!!!

18. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Jadis turned around and looked down at her hand for a moment, giving a short, light sigh. She looked up at Revisha while red lightning came forth from her hand and shot at Revisha.

The lightning forced Revisha to the ground, yet didn't stop. Jadis held Revisha on the ground with the force lightning for around 5 minutes then stopped it. She gave Revisha the same smirk Revisha had given her and said, "And that's why you don't mess with me."

edit- ooc- What? I'm wondering how many posts I've read that say that Jadis was the only Sith there, except Vile and that other being which Daniel is playing. ~[face_plain]

19. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    I have no idea what's happening, I just read goo's post, and improvised.

Basic
    Name: Quinnithxtherol(Quinn)
    Clone: No
    Species: Fallaheen
    Bio (History): Quinn was born in the Hapes Cluster, and raised there. He was raised to the age of 20 there, then left to train as a Jedi. He was trained by Kir Chrolhonin and Quinlan Vos, considered to be the two best lightsaber artists in the galaxy. He picked up their skills, and is better than both of them. He does missions for the Council, now.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: hazel
    Hair Color: black
    Skin Color: green
    Weight: 180
    Height: 6'2
    Clothing: Black Jedi robes
    Basic Description of all: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):Two
    Lightsaber Color: Silver, yellow
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Master

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    EDIT: never mind

21. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: No. Wow, I leave at the most inopportune times.

IC: Obi-Wan looked around rather confused,

?Okay!? he said fast like. ?We need to get our communication straight! Jadis! Is there any chance that you can just come in peacefully??

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had stood up after Jadis had held her to the ground with the red lightning for a while. Revisha had a great ammount of strength in her still. Revisha wasn't going to give up, but she wasn't going to keep on fighting Jadis until one of them died in this enclosed area which no one could get out.

"Look, I'll make a deal with you, if you let us out of here, we'll leave you alone for a little while," Revisha spoke to Vile as he was by Jadis.

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Um, Vile is dead. He died awhile ago. ;) And I don?t think Jadis know?s how to get out, she?s just a simple little Sith girl who fell in like the rest of everyone.

IC: ?Revisha...? Obi-Wan said at a slight whisper, ?I don?t think she knows the way out, but uh... I just broke through the wall.?

Obi-Wan pointed at the wall he just came out through.

24. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Maybe." Jadis glanced around the room. One, two, three... "It's not like I have anything better to do."

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Okay...? Obi-Wan said slightly discontent. ?How can you reassure me you won?t try anything??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.