main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Legacy: "Fool's Gamble"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by R_Zion, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    Sounds good. I thought you were overly busy with school and work, so I was absconding you for the time being, but if you can post eventually, by all means do! ;-)

2. SelenaMeeka

SelenaMeeka Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2008
    I was, and sort of still am, but I like to get away (when I remember). Haha... >_> I'm crazy, yes I know.

3. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Aren't we all ;-)

4. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    I think we should proceed. Guess it'd be a skeleton crew but those of us active can at least come up with something interesting.

5. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    -pulls on hair- Ok, ok, I'm alive and almost done with the kriffing examns, may they burn by the very end of this year... anyway, keep going, keep going and count me in...

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: Still here. Not dead. Too much, anyway. My RP updates for 128 ABY drain any attempt by me to pick up Aden Kya some weeks, irritably. The last one was 7,000-odd words...

:oops:

7. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    OCC: I am sooooo sorry, but I'm back. I had some complications with getting on a computer for quite some time, but I'm back now. Again Im so sorry.

8. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    OOC: I'm sorry all, but I've grown too complacent and am enjoying my break from this game far more than I should. With that in mind, I'm afraid I'm going to be putting this game into hiatus for the time being.

If and/or when the hiatus comes to an end, and everyone here is still around, I hope you'll continue with me again on the adventure of the Fool's Gamble.

Until then, my friends, thank you all for you continued playership with this game. It has been my pleasure to be your GM and I hope you enjoyed yourselves, as well. That is, after all, the entire point of this games.

9. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Shucks. Well, give me a ring when you're ready to gear up again. I did have some fun with this one, thaks Zion.

10. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    :_|

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  12. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    :( I miss you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. kerry2008

kerry2008 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2008
    spamvertiser

14. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP BY RESURRECTING THIS THREAD!!!!

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.