main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ?Legacy III? (The Next Instalment of the Classic Series) New Jedi Vs Sith War *Virtue of the Jedi*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Daniel, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    This RPG is based on the Fan Fic of a one Sketkh, with his blessing, he has now handed down ownership of GM (General Manager) of these threads, so he?ll now be an assistant GM of this thread, so if I am not here or if for some reason I am being over whelmed he will help out, so PM him if you need something that I cannot satisfy.

It?s about two thousand years after the adventures of Luke Skywalker and his friends. The New Republic is thriving and the Jedi order is now more powerful than it has ever been in the history of the Jedi.

Thirty five years before this current time line, the Jedi discovered a large collection of clones from the old republic (before Jedi purge) on the forgotten world of Kamino. These clones consisted of Mostly Jedi of the old order, and a few Senators and dignitaries of galactic senate and are now treated as equal citizens of the new republic, while the cloned Jedi were adopted by the New order and raised in the ways of the Jedi.

But the Sith are now rising once more, like Locus from the earth, the Sith and the Jedi have to fight for their existence once again, in a brutal and bloody war. As the War Rages, life must continue and be maintained, the Jedi order has matured much over the years, a Jedi is now allowed to love, have a family, yet still be one with the force. The Sith.. Are disorganize and at the moment not seen as much of a threat, though still cause damage.

This Game takes place 3 years after the events of Legacy 2. Please visit some of the Fan Fics that my friend Sketkh has written, remember his Legacy: The Legacy Saga FanFic Series.

Rules:

1. No god moding, but try to make fights interesting. God-moding can be approved if it is necessary, but don?t bet on it.
    2. No unlimited credits, you can?t be a Trillionare.
    3. Damage can only be posted by the player being attacked, etc.
    4. Try to make your stories realistic, and still within the Star Wars universe.
    5. OOC fights, if any, will be handled by me, I?ll make an unbiased decision on the subject.
    6. If you choose to be a clone, be careful, several of the positions may already be taken.
    7. If you have a complaint on how I am handling this thread please PM me, Sketkh, or of course good?ol DarthAttorney.
    8. Have fun.
    9. Please fill out the following Character form if you wish to join.

Character Forms
    Basic
    Name:
    Clone: (yes or no)
    Age:(if you play as a clone you will be 36 years old, they were all hatched at the same time and are all the same age.)
    Species:

Physical Description
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Weight:
    Height:
    Clothing:
    Basic Description of all: (Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc)

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc):

Locked at User's Hest

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Character Form
    Basic
    Name: Strider Quickheart
    Clone: No
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Brought up in the Jedi order, he served as a lead trainee for the Jedi Council, which he has received leadership jurisdiction on the Jedi Council.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blond
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Weight: 130
    Height: Average
    Clothing: Standard Jedi Robes
    Basic Description of all: Has a rather serious look, and deep piercing eyes, has a scar on his right shoulder.

The Force
    Lightsaber: Single
    Lightsaber Color: Yellow.

3. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    ***Good to see this Rpg is keeping up in changes***

My Character Form

Basic
    Name:Aled Oden
    Species:eek:rveasian
    Bio (History): Raised by his mother, Dorshe' a Jedi Master. He was born on his Homeworld of Orveaous, but grew up with his mother on Coruscant. Aled's people are strong in the Force their biological sensitivity to their surrounding make them very attune to all around them. This six sense also attributes to the Orveasians? incredible physical strength that can rival that of a Wookiee's. Aled has been considered wise beyond his years, while he is a Master with his Lightsabre, he prefers the diplomatic approach over all. His abilities in the Force can be equaled to his incredible strength, when in a state of deep mediation at the Jedi temple. He once moved three air speeders from avoiding a crash with the Force before, on the other side of Coruscant. Aled is now A Senior member on the High Council, He Currently lives near the temple with his Family: His wife a former Politician Padme Oden, and their four children Able, Myria(the twins),Obi-wan(named after their God father), and Dorshe the youngest of only three years age.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Bright Silver(tint of blue to stand out.)
    Hair Color:Brown
    Skin Color:Light bronze
    Weight:190lb.s
    Height:6'
    Clothing:Muted blue over shirt, with a collard tan undershirt, utility belt that Aled assembled himself. Then Dark tan pants tunic that tucks into his dark brown leather boots.
    Basic Description of all:
    Aled is an attractive man, something that causes him to much unnecessary attention. his Skin is naturally Bronze due to his heritage. He is firmly built body, gives Aled great endurance to any force his surrounding nature could offer. His Eyes like most of his peoples are of a much more brighter than that of most other species of humanoids, this is due too their heightened vision, Aled?s eyes are white with Silver Irises, and Blue pupils.
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: None

The Force
    Afflation (Jedi or Sith): Jedi
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):Single
    Lightsaber Color:Blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Jedi Master, etc):Jedi Knight

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Kite'Ti
    Clone: (yes or no) yes
    Age:(if you play as a clone you will be 36 years old, they were all hatched at the same time and are all the same age.) 36
    Species: Twi'lek
    Bio (History): Kite'Ti was a Jedi Master of the Rebublic. Ti went to save Obi Wan and at the Arena battle and was later killed by Vader in the purge. When his clone hatced he still had his memories of family and friends long gone. He went mad and stole a ship later turning to the Dark side. He tried to capture Padme and send Aled to the Darkside. He failed at this task. He was a Sith General and fought to take Coursant. At Coursant Ti and Aled had a hand to hand combat that ended in Ti turning back to the Light side of the Force. He fought in the second battle of Genousis that started the second Clone Wars, in which he became a NR general. He has since become a close friend of Aled, and Padme's. Ti was shocked at the death of his friend Obi-Wan who was also a clone. Ti and his friends moarned his death for a very short time though, because another crisies demanded their attention. Ti now has returned to teaching his combat classes at the Jedi Temple, with the help of his 14 year old blue skined Twi'lek male Sam'oht.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color: n/a
    Skin Color: White (skin tone.)
    Weight: 160 lb.
    Height: 6 ft.
    Clothing: Black and white robes, black and blue robes, or NR general uniform.
    Basic Description of all: (Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc) Has a large scar that runs from his right shoulder to his left hip, that was given to him shortly after Obi-Wan death in a battle with the Sith army.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): Two(can be attatched to from a double, but this hardly ever done.)
    Lightsaber Color: both blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Master

5. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Basic
    Name: Sheilah Jiffer
    Clone: no
    Bio (History): Not much was known about her except she had 4 masters before. All got killed except for one, who turned to the darkside.
    No one can be sure of her past, many had been suspicious of her two years before of being a Sith Apprentice, but she was allowed to stay at the Jedi Order.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Midnight blue
    Hair Color: Black (put up like in Sabe?s battle outfit)
    Skin Color: Almost albino
    Weight: 115
    Height: 5?10?
    Clothing: Like Shaak Ti, but all grays and blacks
    Basic Description of all: Characteristics of a spy, seems sad, isn?t always what she seems
    Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos, etc: A lightsaber scar on her back, plus a scar from a force lightning wound she had failed to heal (no one knows where she got this from)

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): 1 double and a single
    Lightsaber Color: both blades red, single is blue
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Knight

Colour ful!!!! !! :D :D :p

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm blind! :_|

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    May I join?

NAME: Brand GrimStar

CLONE: No

BIO(HISTORY): Not long after being made a Jedi Knight, Brand and his Master were sent to Nar Shaddaa by the Jedi Council to investigate news of Sith sightings. His Master was none other than Battle Master Armun Korr, an Iridonian Zabrak with Lightsaber skills to rival those of the Legendary Mace Windu.
    After sometime of intensive investigation through Nar Shaddaa's underworld, they finally found the underground lair of darkness. They could sense the wrongness of the situation in the force, but before they could call for assistance, they were ambushed by a score and a half of lightsaber wielding Sith. The viciousness and brutality of the battle was unlike anything Brand had ever experienced. His Master fought brilliantly and valiantly as did he, but they were overwhelmed. His Master flung Brand to safety and ordered him to retreat. Brand watched as he was slaughtered like an animal.
    Fear, Hate, and a relentless thirst for Revenge consume Brand's every moment. He is a Dark Jedi now. He left the Jedi Order without a word when none of the Sith were found.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

EYES: Green

HAIR COLOR: Black

SKIN COLOR: Tan

WEIGHT: 155 lbs.

HEIGHT: 6'

CLOTHING: Brand's Jedi Robes are worn out and in tatters, he has dyed them black.

BASIC DESCRIPTION: His once youthful and exuberant face is now ever scowling and full of Rage. His athletic body may have been healed by bacta treatments, but his spirit is deeply scarred and wounded. He blames himself and the Sith for his Master's horrible death, and will utilize all his skills to exact revenge.

THE FORCE

LIGHTSABER: Two Single sabers

LIGHTSABER COLOR: One Green, One purple
    (he desperately wants a red one)

I hope this is OK. If there's anything I should change, please let me know.

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Of course you can join. :)

9. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: Ah, the good 'ol days...

Basic
    Name: Kir Crolhonin
    Clone: (yes or no) no
    Age:(if you play as a clone you will be 36 years old, they were all hatched at the same time and are all the same age.) 37
    Bio (History): Born on Kessel, Kir became a Jedi early on in his career, about the age of 19, then left the order because he was possessed by Exar Kun. Aled Oden removed this curse, and Kir rejoined the Order, fighting alongside Aled and his clone friends, Revisha, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sheliah, and of course, Kite'Ti.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: blue, but turn red when fighting Sith
    Hair Color: brown
    Skin Color: tan
    Weight: 170
    Height: 5'11
    Clothing: either brown or grey jedi robes
    Basic Description of all: none

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc):two
    Lightsaber Color: silver, green
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Master

ooc: I may add another character later.

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Okay good.

11. Radical-Edward

Radical-Edward Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2002
    Character Forms
    Basic
    Name: Radical Edward
    Clone: no
    Species: human
    Gender: female, but you can't really tell if she is a male or a female
    Bio (History): Ed was left at a daycare center and was never picked up from it. SHe wondered off and found a Jedi Master and started training. In a training lesson with a lightsaber she accidently cut off her masters head. Been wondering around with a lightsaber ever since.

She is a genious with computers and other electronics.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: big blue eyes
    Hair Color: orangeish Red
    Skin Color: tan
    Weight: 80 lbs
    Height: 4' 5"
    Clothing: white shirt, tight black shorty shorts
    Basic Description of all: cute

The Force
    Lightsaber: single blade
    Lightsaber Color: hot neon pink, with yellow sparkles and blue streamers

12. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Name: Revisha
    Clone: No
    Bio (History): Used to work in engineering and designing different transporations. Revisha's father had been murdered with her mother. Now she belongs with the Jedi after a difficult decision between the Sith and Jedi, now she works with her companions Obi-Wan, Sheilah, Kir, and Aled.

Physical Description
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color:Dirty blond
    Skin Color: caucasion
    Weight: 127
    Height: 5'9"
    Clothing: Form fitting on top, loose on bottom, long coats a lot of the time, etc.
    Basic Description of all: Quick, very good ajility, scar on right shoulder
    The Force
    Lightsaber double
    Lightsaber Color: black

13. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    We need More Cannon CLONES....

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    I don't like controling two charactors. So let's say that Tomar died between II and III. I forgot to put that Ti now has a scar on his back that runs from his right shoulder to his left hip. It was given to him in a battle between the NR and the Sith over the planet Vortex, which ended in the destruction of the Cathedral of Winds. The Cathedral is being rebuilt.

15. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    So, no one else joining?

16. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: let's just go ahead and start

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Okay..... here is how we?re all going to start. Every Jedi Character will start at the Jedi Temple, any non-Jedi Characters may just start where ever they see fit.

IC: Master Strider Quickheart walked down the many chambers and corridors of the Temple, keeping his eye open for any Jedi he once trained. Though he was summoned, and made his way quickly to his destination. He was making his way to a meditation chamber where an old Jedi Master meditated... there, he quietly walked beside him, and sat down, also in meditating position.

?You summoned me?? asked Strider patiently, not exactly expecting a response right away. There was a moment of silence, the old Jedi lay still, his eyes closed.

?Remember what I told you once?? the old Jedi said, ?The Jedi I told you about.... the clones.?

?I remember...? responded Strider, ?segregated, looked down upon, it took a long time for them to be treated as equals.... always takes so long.?

?Yes! Yes......? said the old Jedi, now with a sad look upon his face, ?Remeber the Jedi I told you of? You are to summon them to a private council, and there.... tell them what I told you.... the time has come!?

?Yes...? said Strider nodding his head, ?Our most very prized Jedi... Aled Oden, Kite?Ti, Kir Crolhonin, and the Milady Revisha..... but what of the other two? Obi-Wan.....?

?It was an ill event that happened...? said the old Master ?some have not yet accepted that loss, though I sense his spirit is restless, something powerful is coming, soon every Jedi may sense it!...... And the other... Sheilah Jiffer, she is powerful, yet with all our kindness she is uncertain, yes, summon her.?

?Yes Master.? Strider said with respect, he stood up and left the meditating room. A few hours later all the Jedi that the old Jedi mentioned were summoned to a private council, and Strider awaited patiently for them to show......

OOC: Okay, everyone read this post carefully and follow it the simple directions. Also, Any one can join at any time. Thanks.

18. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti was the first in the room. He was wearing his black and blue robes. Slung around his shoulder was a black travel bag. He had to be on Hoth in a few days. He was leaving right after this meeting. One by one he saw old friends he hadn't seen since Obi-Wan's death. The battle for Vortex had been a long one, lasted almost 6 standered months. The sith clones were easy to kill there were just so dang many of them! He had been stationed there for a long time after the battle. He had just gotten back about a month ago, now he was called here. But why? he kept thinking. He walked over to Aled. "Hi, Aled it's been a very long time." He said holding out his hand "this is my Padawan, Sam'oht." Ti introduced the blue Twi'lek standing to Ti's right.

19. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Sheilah got the message to meet in a private council around the time Ti entered the room, having just finished off some training droids while practicing her lightsaber techniques. She got the message, but she did 3 or 4 more long rounds before going to change into her normal robes.

20. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    The council meeting atop the highest tower of the temple, grew in intensity as the matters discussed became all to close to home.

"The Sith have grown in numbers and support over the past fifteen Years." Master Nuo, stated."We must prepare our people for out waying odds. I suggest we request assitance from the Republic militia for assistance."

"I do not believe it wise to Bring Republic enforcers into our dispute." Master Greega, ijected. "This is our conflict, not the republics isn't it?"

"Not if the Sith are challanging the Republic's right to exsist as well." Master Aled Oden exclaimed. "I agree with Master Nuo, We should request assitance from the Republic Militia to counter the rising forces of the Sith army."

"And what if disagree to help?" Master Fallej brought to attention.

"With all good thoughts in mind I would hope they would weigh the possibilities and see the better in this mutual agreement." Takes note of time. "Now we must ajurn. we will come to a final census on this matter tomorrow. May the Force be with you."

They saluted the moto as well. Then parted.

21. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Zing! Zwang! A double black lightsaber with a white line in the middle clashed with an orange one. Swinging around and flipping over, Revisha's hair waved as she fought with some sith creep in the alleyways of Coruscant. Horns on his head, two with a green face and red eyes.

"Give it up Jedi," he growled as his yellow teeth showed.

Revisha didn't say a thing as she knocked him down. As he looked up, Zwing! A head rolled on the ground. Closing her lightsaber, smoke filled the air and blood dripped on the ground. The red eyes of the sith had gone white. Whiping her face from sweat, Revisha ran to her speeder bike, swinging a leg over, she zoomed off to the Jedi Temple.

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider walked down the halls of the temple and made his way to communications center, there he spoke to the Jedi in charge:

?Have the Jedi that I spoke of been summoned yet?? he asked patiently, as the Jedi began to quickly look through several files.

?Yes Master, the messages have been sent,? he said, reading off of a note sprocket. ?Five of them, is that not correct??

?That is correct.? said Strider nodding his head. ?Have they all received the message??

?I cannot say for sure Master,? said the Jedi, continuing to look at the sprocket book, ?The message has been sent to them all, they are:

Aled Oden,
    Kite?Ti,
    Kir Crolhonin,
    Revisha,

and Sheilah Jiffer.?

?That is correct,? nodded Strider slowly, ?I know that Aled Oden is currently in the main council room, I should expect him to arrive first.?

The two Jedi bowed, and Strider made his way to the private council room, there he awaited for the Jedi that have been summoned above.

23. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled Walked down the Mainhall of the Jedi Temple, an urge which was weeming to lead him somewhere.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti was looking over his plans for after he had left. If I leave the moment this meeting is over I might make it to Hoth in time. He put his data pad down and placed it in his travel bag/

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Strider still awaited the summoned Jedi, he sensed they were near.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.