main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Let's get a meeting going!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Feb 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Hey, this city has gone far too long without becoming an official chapter. Let's get a move on and get some meetings to meet the requirements.

First, let's figure out when everyone can meet. I have Saturdays and Sundays off, and I work a 7 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. shift. What does everyone else's schedule look like?

Second, what kind of thing do we want to do? I'm up for just about anything. My apartment in Hermitage is available if we want to do anything indoors.

Third, can we get at least three people to attend? penzar has a long drive to make, if he attends. I know elanrai and I can usually work something out. How about pestering Kevin at work some more to get him on the JC?

How about it, everyone?

2. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Sounds like a grrrreat idea. I can give Kevin a call and maybe work something out. That guy hardly ever works anymore. (Must be nice.. hahaha) Are Sundays after 6pm good for you Hama? If not, I do know that I am free this coming Monday and Tuesday, if that isn't too soon. Your place is fine. Hey, if anyone knows how to make Duality into a VCD, we could do that and watch it on a DVD player or something. LOL... anyhoot, sounds good.

3. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Sunday nights are fine. I also happen to have the day off this Monday (President's Day). Right now, I'm still considered "non-essential" personnel until after probation.

4. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Ok. I will keep in touch through the weekend. Sunday evening is good as well as Monday. Maybe we can pick one of those days.

I wonder if anyone else in the area is interested. I doubt very seriously that I could get Penzar to come up this late notice.

5. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Boy, it gets quiet in this region quick eh?

6. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm still open for something Monday.

7. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Also, my Field Training Officer just got promoted to Sergeant (effective March 1st) so I'm getting reassigned to a new F.T.O., who may or may not be moving to the new Hermitage station when it opens. My hours and days off may change -- I should know by the end of the week what they will be.

8. elanrai

Dec 6, 2000
    Ok people and SW fan lovers!!
    ===============================

We need to start the get togethers so we can declare ourselves part of the fan force! Let's get a tally of people who are interested in the Nashville area who would like to convene soon. Lend us who you are, where you live and when a good time would be to meet. I am game people, let's do this!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.