main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Let's plan something!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Alright, now that we have at least 3 people, what are we going to do with ourselves?

Is there a specific place we might want to meet? Dates and times? I'm pretty flexible at the moment (jobless), but Sundays and Tuesday nights are out for me. Perhaps we could just meet a pizza place or something like that for a simple meet-n-greet?

2. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Kerr_Plunk and I, and quite possibly the other two E-burgers who I think won't be here until after school starts on Sep. 20, would love to combine forces (haha pun :p ) with you Spokane guys (what's the right term? Spokaners? Spokanians?). But I'm afraid Spokane is just too far for our clunker of a van... but maybe we could covince one of the other guys to drive, I don't know. Of course another possibility is you guys coming here, or maybe it would be most amicable for everyone if we tried to meet half way, which would almost have to be Moses Lake as there really isn't much else between here and there.

Of course, it may very well turn out that we're just too far away and we have to start seperate groups, but it would still be cool if we could all get together once in a while for special occasions.

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Sounds good to me. Camp is keeping me pretty busy for the next few weeks, but my evenings are open (except for Thursdays). I'm not sure where you would want to meet, but I could probably name off several locations since I have lived here most of my life.

It would be cool to get together with the rest of you too. Even if it is only every once in a while.

I believe Spokanites is the one I hear most frequently :p ;) along with Lilacians :p

4. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    Spokanites form the City of Spokompton!

5. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    Well, I finally am completely moved up here to Spokane, and I'm ready to do something! Let's set a date to met, just something simply. We could form our core group and setup what we want to do, then start recuiting...

6. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hi Everyone!

It's great to see a local FF coming together! When I first started those threads (how long ago was that?) it really didn't seem that anything was going to come of any of it.

Good job everyone.

I'm pressed for time right now, but I'll post more tomorrow. I just needed to say hi.

Alfredo

7. FIGS_BattleDroid

FIGS_BattleDroid Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2004
    Well... I will certainly be at the midnight release for the DVDs at the Wellesley Hastings...

8. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    As Will I... Wellesley Hasings!!!!

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I could probably make it to that one. It's right in my neighborhood.

10. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    What midnight release?? What DVD? I've really been out of touch.....

Alfredo

11. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    That is just north of where I live now. What day at midnight?

12. Eledaia

May 28, 2004
    I just reserved my widescreen set at the Wellesley Hastings too. I think the midnight party is on the 21st of September...but I don't know if that is actually 12:01 on the 21st...

This midnight party could be a recuiting function for our FF!

13. Raph1613

Jan 15, 2004
    Again, what DVD??

Whatever it is, since it's not until September, at least I haven't missed it yet.

By the way Eledaia, good idea about making the "midnight party" a recruiting function. Definitely a topic for one of our meetings.

Another good idea might be for us to try recruiting at GameFaire. It happens out at SFCC. I just don't know if it's already come and gone for this year. Isn't one of our members a student out there?

14. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    Monday night will release the Orriginal Trillogy on DVD at Midnight. So it is officially tuesday morning 12:01 am....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.