main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's talk about what will be GOOD about AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wald Balfed Your Mother

Wald Balfed Your Mother Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 31, 2000
    More Wald.

Naked.

2. bleh19

bleh19 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2001
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Wald...LMAO!!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ohhhhhh, oh, my sides hurt...

Oh man, I wish i could post a pic of Dooku that would make you guys squeal w/ excitement..but its not an "official" photo and its semi spoilerish...

Trust me...dont worry....

3. NyLonathatep

NyLonathatep Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2001
    I know what photo you refer to... man, it sure made me squeal with excitement! HHHEHEHEHEEEEE-drooooooooooooool- The photo of Anakin also... and Padmé!!aaand Yoda!

4. bleh19

Jun 24, 2001
  5. Dark_Lady_Valeris

Dark_Lady_Valeris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2001
    MORE MACE!!!! :D :D

Valeris

6. NyLonathatep

Jun 27, 2001
    YES!! more Mace! And... moree... Padmé?

7. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    There's three reasons to enjoy AOTC for now.

1. The Breathing Trailer.

2. The Mystery Trailer.

3. The Forbidden Love Trailer.

Have we all forgotten the excitement we felt when we first saw these? I had to stay up all night for the last two. And the fun in waiting and then seeing them... great fun, great fun.

8. LordIsurus

LordIsurus Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    The rise of the Sith. The fall of those pesky Jedi. George is going to make our moods swing from loving the Jedi to actually wanting Anakin to go Sithly. Well, I hope thats what happens, anyways. I love the art in all the movies. I cant wait to see how the ships and other designs progress. I love digital effects. I cant wait to see how they pull off Yoda. Jar Jar blew my mind in Epi I. Natalie! Just from those few shots in the trailer, you can see her acting really maturing. And lets not forget one really kick-a** fight sequence between Jango and Obi or whoever. NSync getting their heads lobbed off...or some form of death anyways!

Isurus

9. Vonn

Vonn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    Things that people thought would be bad but actually appear to be quite good.

1) Digital Photography (it looks great!)

2) CG Yoda (you can't me that ILM hasn't done an incredible job recreating a character on computer that the world has only seen in puppet form)

3) Jedi Fighter (an actual fighter that looks like it belongs in the OT)

4) Jango Fett (a fighter that we will see fight MANY times)

5) Clones, Clones, and more Clones (we'd always wondered if storm troopers were clones and how the clone wars were fought, the answers are coming).

6) Natalie Portman in VERY sexy costumes. (take note Matrix-fans, you don't always need black leather to show off some curves)

10. NyLonathatep

Jun 27, 2001
    Matrix... hehe... what a stinky movie!

11. Tyles

Tyles Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    Lightsabers, Christopher freakin' Lee, Lightsabers, more Obi-Ewan, lightsabers, Boba Fett, Jengo Fett, lightsabers, Watto's hat, and oh, yeah, did I mention lightsabers? ;-)

12. NyLonathatep

Jun 27, 2001
    The new planets will kick arse im sure!
    hope we´ll see something entirely different with the water planet thingy!

13. OneTruth

OneTruth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    You know, I've realized lately that I really hadn't seen anything that made me really excited about TPM besides the fact that it was a Star Wars movie. (Maybe the saber fight). But with this movie, there are hordes of things I'm waiting to see. Most have been said, I'm not even going to try.

14. moby

moby Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 1999
    you know what I love about the prequels?- they're gonna get better from one to the next. dont get me wrong, i loved the first three movies too. but nothing in empire really topped the trench run in star wars (although empire was awesome) and by jedi we were seriously into rehash (more death stars). honestly i can say i enjoyed each sequel less than the first.

but the prequels just get better and better. everything about AOTC sounds like TPM times three or four, but still a natural extension of the story from trade dispute to civil unrest to all out galactic war.

George was so holding back in TPM, but it makes the anticipation of the next two so great.

15. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    There is not much for us nonspoiler types. However the Arena, Nightclub and Coruscant chases seem to be the highlights.

I won't make Natilie a highlight, as we all knew she was great from TPM and earlier works.

--Joey

16. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Unless Anakin doesn't fly a starfighter, everything should be good. I have to see him be the best star-pilot in the galaxy, or else I'll consider ANH un-canon. (well I won't go that far, but still)

17. Bossk_BountyHunter

Bossk_BountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2002
    One thing that I must stress that I really want is more aerial battles.TPM had a lack of it,and although the rest was great,it was dissapointment on first viewing.

18. NyLonathatep

Jun 27, 2001
    i´m not sure Anakin will fly a starfighter...
    his Hot-rod maybe, but i´m simply not sure there will be any space-battles besides Slave-1 VS Jedi Starfighter!

19. Anakinfan

Anakinfan Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2001
    I hope that wasn't just a spoiler.

But anyway, the anticipation can be summed up in 4 words
    Yoda
    Jango
    Clone Wars

20. bleh19

Jun 24, 2001
    Nope, thats not a spoiler. You can see it clearly in the trailers...

21. Darth_Xero

Darth_Xero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    Ardens_Furore: Unless Anakin doesn't fly a starfighter, everything should be good. I have to see him be the best star-pilot in the galaxy, or else I'll consider ANH un-canon. (well I won't go that far, but still)

I agree. They have to display how great Anakin's piloting skills are in a Jedi Starfighter or an N1, either one will do, to connect it with what OB1 said in ANH about him being the best. They just have to. If they don't than maybe in Episode III?

We also have to remember that the 3 trailers we saw were all TEASERS. This means Lucas is still holding back on us, maybe Anakin will pilot something other than a Speeder after all. ;)

22. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    What will be good about Episode II?

All the stuff that you guys don't know about yet!

23. cydonia

cydonia Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 6, 2001
    I'm looking forward to seeing the stylistic development. We can already see hints of ANH costumes and the like, more spartan styles. Also corsucant and padme's apartment seem to recapture the feeling of cloud city, a beautiful cosmopolitan vision of outer space. Also from what we've seen of Anakin by the lars homestead, that's going to be cool. The same place luke was with his yearning, here's vader with his yearning. Also C-3P0 not being a cheesy puppet, i understand why they did that in TPM but luckily there will only be a little of that in this one. Yoda looked stupid in TPM, here he looks just like he should. And the good thing about it is....

it's only 4 and a half months away!

24. Ardens_Furore

Ardens_Furore Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I don't know, I'm concerned that in Episode III he'll be turning to the dark side and we can't really focus on the things Obi-Wan said about him in ANH (since by Episode III, Obi-Wan might not think of him as a friend anymore) AOTC is the most logical place for him to fly a fighter.

25. NyLonathatep

Jun 27, 2001
    Will Anakin own a Jedi Starfighter ya think?
    i think not, They Cant let him own two Vehicles? can they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.